Contractors play an essential role in lead paint safety, so homeowners should take the time to research and hire a pro with the proper certification. We outline how.
Get matched with top lead abatement contractors in Sacramento, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local lead abatement contractors.
Recent Lead Paint Removal Reviews in Sacramento
- Lead Detective AgencyJeff was amazing!!! For price, quality, and the totality of the inspection, simply awesome!! Before finding Jeff/Lead Detective Agency all of the lead inspectors I contacted in the northern california area wanted between $400 and $600 to come to the home, scrape one interior and one exterior wall of the home, and send it to a lab to determine if it tested positive. So i essentially would get two pieces of wood tested. Jeff with he multi thousand dollar XRF gun tested 145 areas of our 1,000 square foot house. Thats right, 145 surfaces. He literally tested everything that wasn't nailed down. He was thorough, friendly, and patient with our questions. He was quick to schedule us in as I voiced my concern about the home and my 1 year old son. Jeff's report was detailed, thorough, and identifies next steps for those areas that require attention. In summary, this was the best service I have ever received from a contractor. Jeff and the Lead Detective Agency have helped keep my family safe and I am thankful
- Lead Detective AgencyI appreciated his willingness to educate me even though it meant he didn't get the job. That's honest! He also responded immediately and was very helpful and professional in addressing my questions. I would definitely contact him in the future.
- Lead Detective AgencyJeff was very thorough and great to work with. He had some helpful advice and tips for dealing with the lead in our house. The lead report was easy to read and it was a valuable tool for deciding next steps for home repairs. It gave me peace of mind to know where the lead issues were and what was safe
- SELECT ENVIRONMENTALSelect Environmental did a great professional job. The owner of the business has 25+ years experience in the industry and I felt comfortable that the remediation was done properly and then the air sample test confirmed this.
- Lead Detective AgencyJeff did an great job testing all our exterior surfaces for lead. He is very professional, and gave us great tips for avoiding lead exposure. I would definitely recommend having this service done if you are planning to repaint or remodel your house.
Lead Paint Removal Experts in Sacramento
- Business Description:The Lead Detective Agency focuses on lead-based paint tests and inspections for homeowners, buyers, contractors, businesses, and schools. Reports can be made available as soon as 1 day after testing. Servicing all on northern California, travel charges begin 40 miles from Sacramento. I will guide you to the level of service needed by explaining the exposures, assessment tools, and results to ensure a safe environmentRecent Review:Jeff was amazing!!! For price, quality, and the totality of the inspection, simply awesome!! Before finding Jeff/Lead Detective Agency all of the lead inspectors I contacted in the northern california area wanted between $400 and $600 to come to the home, scrape one interior and one exterior wall of the home, and send it to a lab to determine if it tested positive. So i essentially would get two pieces of wood tested. Jeff with he multi thousand dollar XRF gun tested 145 areas of our 1,000 square foot house. Thats right, 145 surfaces. He literally tested everything that wasn't nailed down. He was thorough, friendly, and patient with our questions. He was quick to schedule us in as I voiced my concern about the home and my 1 year old son. Jeff's report was detailed, thorough, and identifies next steps for those areas that require attention. In summary, this was the best service I have ever received from a contractor. Jeff and the Lead Detective Agency have helped keep my family safe and I am thankful. <br /Matthew D.
- Business Description:NORCAL Environmental Management, Inc. is a Veteran owned and operated company dedicated to the effective management of hazardous materials and indoor air quality. We offer 30 years of experience in the hazardous materials and indoor air quality field. We offer asbestos, lead, mold, and bacteria testing with detailed written reports and remediation protocols, as well as post-remediation clearance testing. Our staff is certified by the State of California for asbestos and lead testing and the A..Recent Review:NORCAL always does a great job. I have worked with them for many years.Joe N.
- Business Description:Residential and Commercial Painting Interior & Exterior painting Drywall Dry Rot Repair Cabinets Refinishing, Painting & Restoration Lead Paint inspection and removal Power/Pressure Washing Clean and seal drivewayRecent Review:It went really well. Their price was great. They were always on time and they did a really good job.Tara T.
- Business Description:Since 1989, Five Star Restoration & Construction, Inc. has specialized in providing 24-hour emergency service for water, smoke and fire damage restoration-experienced in complete reconstruction for residential and commercial properties. Five Star can handle any job from start to finish-large or small. Our technicians are trained, experienced and nationally certified, continually training in the most current recovery techniques. Cost is determined by job, travel charges apply outside of 50 mil..Recent Review:They came in and did the mitigation fast and then sat. When prompted for answers to begin dates and regarding permits they lied repeatedly to myself and the insurance. Billed for I performed services, etc. the initial mitigation went well but that was bc they Subcontracted it out. The staff you deal with initially are very competent and nice but once you sign a contract the project diedTrisha C.
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of..Recent Review:They settled with Erie Ins. Co. without notifying me, received and deposited the checks and kept all the money and ran. I found out (after the fact) and after it was too late to appeal or arbitrate through the Commonwealth of Virginia. This company is a con game...Angie's List should drop them like the stinking thieves they are..Ronald T.
- Business Description:Select Environmental is a hazardous material removal company. We offer asbestos abatement, mold remediation, lead abatement and general demolition. The owner has 26+ years experience in this industry.Recent Review:Poor communication. Overcharged for work completed. Terrible experience.Thanya S.
- Business Description:On-the-Spot Mold Services was established over 15 years ago to provide excellent environmental inspections and remediation to Citrus Heights and the surrounding areas. We offer a wide range of services, including mold inspection, removal and remediation, water and fire damage restoration, as well as indoor air quality testing. Our comprehensive services are important to maintaining your property and your health. Removing environmental irritants from the air can reduce incidents of asthma, all..
- Business Description:Western Analytical is a fully accredited lab providing accurate and affordable asbestos testing services. Please go to our web site for instructions on how to collect and submit samples for analysis.Recent Review:Quick response, providing the information required.David A.
- Business Description:Wes-Tech Environmental California State Licenses: Dept. of Safety Health- Asbestos Consultant Dept. of Health Services- Lead Inspector Dept. of Insurance- Training Provider Services: Asbestos Testing) & Clearance Asbestos Surveys for Building Permits Mold Testing & Clearance Sewage Testing & Clearance Lead Paint Testing & Clearance Scope of work Third Party Independent Re-Occupancy Clearances Phase I & Phase II WES-TECH ENVIRONMENTAL personnel will collect and analyze bul..
- Business Description:Total Environmental specializes in environmental testing by offering professional mold testing services and asbestos testing services. Our fully insured and licensed technicians also perform lead testing services to look for contamination in lead based paint and outdated building materials. Water quality testing is another way to evaluate the safety of your property. Contaminated water can carry arsenic and other toxic chemicals, so professional water quality testing is a good way to reduce y..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lead paint removal expert articles
Before you start your own home improvement project, learn common code violations to avoid a disaster. One highly rated provider shares four big mistakes.
Exposure to lead paint can occur during home renovation. Protect yourself by hiring an EPA lead-certified contractor in Indianapolis for projects on older homes
Find lead abatement contractors in
lead abatement contractors in Sacramento
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-888-4-Abatement, Inc3158 Luyung Dr
Rancho Cordova, California
- 1-888-4-Abatement, Inc
- Element 26 Contracting3480 Sunrise Blvd Suite 250
Rancho Cordova, California
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elite Environmental Consulting101 West American Canyon Rd #508
American Canyon, California
- Enviro-Serv Mold Removal / Remediation8682 Greenback Ln.
- EnviroFocus Services10824 Olson Dr C171
Rancho Cordova, California
- ERT Inc.5714 Folsom Blvd. Ste. 335
- Element 26 Contracting
- Five Star Restoration & Construction Inc2372 Gold River Rd
Rancho Cordova, California
- Five Star Restoration & Construction Inc
- HomeRight Water Damage Removal and Restoration1323 Alhambra Blvd.
- HomeRight Water Damage Removal and Restoration
- Indoor Mold Removal & Mold Remediation6356 Larchmont Dr
NORTH HIGHLANDS, California
- Indoor Mold Removal & Mold Remediation
- Maximus Development Inc6132 Illinois Ave
- Maximus Development Inc
- On-the-Spot Mold Services12801 Fair Oaks Blvd #526
Citrus Heights, California
- On-the-Spot Mold Services
- SELECT ENVIRONMENTAL5037 College Oak Dr. Ste C
- SELECT ENVIRONMENTAL
- Total Environmental1606 15th St, #13
- Total Environmental
- Vacaville Certified Mold Inspection1230 Callen St
- Vacaville Certified Mold Inspection