Find top lamp repair service in Sacramento, CA
There are 3 top-rated lamp repair service in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lamp Repair Reviews in Sacramento
- Lighting Design By Light Bulbs PlusThese fellows didn't have a bulb to replace the one I needed, but they kept the mirror and said they'd see what they could find. In a couple of days they called and had the mirror repaired. I went to them on a friends recommendation. She bought lighting from them for far less than other places to use in her remodeled kitchen
- Lighting Design By Light Bulbs PlusAs a licensed electrician I can tell you right now that a company like this is very rare. They are definitely old school, old time hardware atmosphere and its more than just light bulbs. They have a lot of specialty items; small lamps for the desktop and they go the extra yard to help you. Their professionalism and courtesy is top flight, top shelf
- LOFINGS LIGHTING INCAll of the people I dealt with were friendly and professional. They were a pleasure from beginning to end. They did an excellent job of repairing the lamps.
- Sam the HandymanI seem to remember having Sam do some repairs more recently, but can't find it in my datebook. I know this wasn't the only time he did work for me. I wasn't aware he was on Angie's List, so had neglected to give him the review he deserved. Sam is a super person to have in your contact list. He can do just about anything and do it well. He is honest and reasonably priced. He works by the hour so everything is completely aboveboard. I have recommended him on NextDoor, the neighborhood Internet site, and I have noticed other customers who cite his good work in my neighborhood
- Wise Co Electric IncGreat! He was very efficient and professional. We had been told by another air conditioning/heating co that the breaker was bad, but he diagnosed that the breakers and our electricity for the home is fine and the problem is with the air conditioning unit...We called the other company back and they will come at NO COST and re-diagnose the air conditioning unit. Ceiling fan and lamp work great
- Laughing Moon MercantileIf they don't have something that you need, they will find it for you. They are knowledgable when it comes to lamps and lighting. They are also up to date on the latest technology.
- ANTIQUE TROVEHe was prompt, efficient, and he did the job at a reasonable price. I am very pleased with the results. I would go to him again for any problems.
- Sam the HandymanHe was personable and did what I asked him to do. He took care of everything. I will use him again for handywork.
Lamp Repair Service in Sacramento
- Business Description:The Professional Team of All Furniture Services® Repair & Restoration is capable of handling, as well as carrying everything necessary to provide immediate on-site furniture disassembling, assembling and all repairs, on wood, leather, vinyl, fabric, upholstery, restorations of antiques, metal, stone, and mechanisms. Methods and products are chosen to make their repairs permanent, invisible and to return furniture to its original or even better condition. On-site or in-shop services offe..Recent Review:Coverage on gouged bedroom dresser was good. Build-up on the other small table was good, color good, just a little uneven. Had requested a small chest to be finished but cost was prohibitive so I left it undoneEmily G.
- Business Description:Award winning.Recent Review:Mike and Nicholas from Sprinkler Works did a great job. They were fast, neat and on target of the estimate provided. I am very happy with the work and would definitely call Sprinkler Works again.Virginia Jo D.
- Business Description:Electrical service. The wide range of products and services we provide means that you only have to call one place for all your electrical needs. Whether it's installing a ceiling fan, providing new lighting, dedicated circuits or rewiring an entire home or a commercial store (TI), we have the knowledge and experience to handle your residential or commercial needs. Platinum Electric provides the best quality, integrity and delivers on-time completion, and highest value for your investmentRecent Review:Working with Joe of Platinum Electric was so easy. He was professional, polite, responsive, and thorough. I had quite a list of installs and repairs. Joe worked all day completing my wish list. He has great suggestions and reasonably priced. Platinum Electric is a company you save in your phone contacts. I am so pleased!Angela T.
- Business Description:License # 260230.Recent Review:I received quotes from two companies for installation of engineered hardwood floors. I selected S&G specifically because they told me that barring unforeseen complications after removal of the existing laminate flooring, they could complete the job in two days. I paid for furniture moving and was told that I should move all smaller items out of the work area (which I did) and the installation crew would move the remaining larger pieces of furniture around the rooms as they worked. Installation began on Thursday, July 16. The foreman arrived with three other men, none wearing masks. I reviewed the job with the foreman and left for the day. I returned late afternoon to view the progress and make arrangements for locking up. The foreman was no longer on site; only one worker was there. I discovered that several pieces of furniture (including an antique rolltop desk) had been moved outdoors to the patio, where they had been baking in full sun, presumably all day. I told the one remaining crew member I had been told the furniture would just be moved around the rooms. I covered the furniture with drop cloths and turned off the sprinklers, which would have doused the desk when they went off. I returned a few hours later after the crew had left. Some furniture had been moved back inside but the rolltop desk remained on the patio all night. On Friday, July 17, I arrived to let the workers in at 8:00; only one arrived by 8:00. He told me that the foreman would arrive around 9:00. When the foreman had not arrived by 9:00, the worker called him and then told me that the foreman had an “emergency” (which proved to be another job) and would not arrive until noon. I left. Around noon the foreman called to say he wasn’t coming at all, the work would not be finished that day, and the crew would return on Monday to complete the job. I called S&G and they arranged for the crew to come and finish the job on Saturday On Saturday, July 18, the job was “finished” by about 4:00. However, the new baseboards had not been cut to the proper size for the electrical outlets and so the outlet covers could not be put back on. The foreman told me I needed to buy smaller outlet covers. This is ridiculous, as outlet covers come in one standard size and his crew had just screwed up. On his way out the door, the foreman glued down a final transition piece between the hall and bathroom and weighted it down with paint cans from the garage. On Monday July 20 I called S&G about the outlet issue and also noted that glue had seeped out from the transition piece onto the floor and needed clean up. S&G sent someone to review the job on July 22 and on July 27 sent someone to recut the baseboards, replace the outlet covers, and clean up the glue. My 2-day job was finally completed after 11 days. When I made the down payment on the job, I informed S&G that I wanted the final payment (due on job completion) billed to a different credit card. I provided them with the card number for the final payment and they noted in my file that the final payment was to be billed to the second card. Despite this agreement, S&G billed the final payment to the initial card. I had to have them back out the charge and rebill it to the other card. To summarize the failures: the work was not completed timely; the work was not (initially) completed properly; the furniture was moved (and one piece left overnight) outside, contrary to what I had been told would happen; and they failed to follow the agreed upon billing arrangement. I would never recommend S&GJean I.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:The refrigerator went out in July 2018, I hired another company in January 2019 to finish the repair. They made one trip, my refrigerator was repaired.Edward H.
- Business Description:Capitol Electric is owner operated with all work performed by the owner himself. Never any sub-contracting so you always know who is doing your work and exactly who to speak with for changes to your job. References available upon request
- Business Description:Our showroom is located in the beautiful, downtown Auburn area. We are an established, woman owned business that has been servicing Placer, Nevada and El Dorado counties since 1998.
- Business Description:None
- Business Description:Independent painting contractor with many years experience performing all aspects of preparation and quality painting/handyman services. Free estimates provided with initial meeting. I take great pride in providing quality, efficient, and conscientious service to my clients and respect their property, pets and environment
- Business Description:Remodel, New Construction, Maintenance,. Install lights, plugs, switches, panel upgrades. Quality of the work is more important than the dollar value. Start up company with over 15 years in the electrical industry.
See all 3 highly rated companies in SacramentoJoin Angi now
Find lamp repair shops in
lamp repair shops in Sacramento
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dylan Wright, Electrician & Handymanpo box 1306
- Dylan Wright, Electrician & Handyman
- ENNIS ELECTRIC8235 Camp Far West Rd.
- ENNIS ELECTRIC
- FOOTHILLS LIGHTING & DESIGN927 LINCOLN WAY
- FOOTHILLS LIGHTING & DESIGN
- Galen Ander Electric7018 Tamoshanter Way
- Galen Ander Electric
- Handyman & Landscaping Renovations8039 PINOT NOIR WAY
- Handyman & Landscaping Renovations
- Jones ElectricPo box1293
Diamond Springs, California
- Jones Electric
- KAGE Electric8986 Silver Bay Way
- KAGE Electric
- MAC THE ANTIQUE PLUMBER INC6325 ELVAS AVE
- MAC THE ANTIQUE PLUMBER INC
- NENAD TODOROVIC7582 COOK AVE.
Citrus Heights, California
- NENAD TODOROVIC
- Ocommerce Consulting Services2543 Fulton Ave
- Ocommerce Consulting Services
- The Lighting Palace855 57th St
- The Lighting Palace
- Wise Co Electric Inc1750 Prairie City Rd Ste 130 Pmb 175
- Wise Co Electric Inc