Use our expert guide to figure out the cost of fireplace removal. Whether your project involves full or partial demolition, learn how much to budget for every step.
Get matched with top chimney sweeps in Sacramento, CA
There are 9 highly-rated local chimney sweeps.
Recent Chimney Sweep Reviews in Sacramento
- Custom Fireside ShopFireplace is great. However, it took 6 weeks and three subsequent visits to fix the first improper installation. On first three visits, the technicians failed to properly install fireplace, making separate errors each time. Each visit was at least two weeks later. Also, we were never advised the fan was not controlled by the remote, so the only way to change its level is to take the bottom front plate out and manually adjust the fan each time we wish to change it, hoping we do not scratch the surfaces. The manager's reaction to my disappointment about this feature was basically indifference
- A-1 PROFESSIONAL HOME SERVICES by A-1 Chimney Inc.It went well. Josh knowledge help us have piece of mind. The previous owners never use the fireplace and we wanted to make sure it was clean and inspected. He was not here long but his knowledge was worth it.
- A-1 PROFESSIONAL HOME SERVICES by A-1 Chimney Inc.The service was efficient and prompt. The problem with getting a copy of the receipt was very time consuming and irritating. Adina, a helpful employee, was able to finally remedy the hang up.
- A-1 PROFESSIONAL HOME SERVICES by A-1 Chimney Inc.The chimney sweep, Joel, did a terrific job, not only sweeping the chimney but cleaning the whole fireplace of ash that was left from previous fires. The chimney previously put a lot of smoke into the house. Now there is not a hint of smoke. I will definitely hire A1 Chimney Inc. again the next time the chimney needs a good sweep
- A-1 PROFESSIONAL HOME SERVICES by A-1 Chimney Inc.didn't expect a small interior masonry repair to be sooo- expensive. Otherwise, the job went well. The technician was particularly personable and precise..
- Mike's Mobile Screen & Chimney ServiceI had my chimney cleaned and inspected. Hank was very professional,. He found some repairs that were needed, and took the time to answer all my questions after showing me exactly what areas were in need of repair. Their fee is reasonable as well. I am very satisfied with the work performed, and I am going to use them again to make the repairs
- Mike's Mobile Screen & Chimney ServiceCalled Mike's Mobile Chimney Service asked the cost to clean the chimney. Told them there was an fireplace insert and the chimney had not been cleaned for several years. They asked what kind of insert and said it would take a 2 man crew since the insert would have to be removed for cleaning. They quoted me a price and could do the work within 3 days. They arrived on time and were very courteous, told me what they would be doing, placed drop clothes down, and started the work. They cleaned the chimney and did a inspection. I would use this company again and recommend them to friends. They were 1/2 the cost of another company I called who quoted me a price on the phone and them when they came out the cost doubled. I am very pleased with Mike's Mobile Chimney Service
- Mike's Mobile Screen & Chimney ServiceI was very impressed with the professionalism of this company from my first telephone contact with their office to the young man who actually did the work.
- A-1 PROFESSIONAL HOME SERVICES by A-1 Chimney Inc.The cleaning went well and the fireplace brick repair and replace was more involved. Alan did a great job and offered solutions for cutting the new brick and keeping the look nice and safe. I'd definitely hire him again!
- A-1 PROFESSIONAL HOME SERVICES by A-1 Chimney Inc.This was the first time I've hired A-1 Chimney and Dryer Vent Cleaning. The service was fantastic! I will definitely hire them again. (In fact, as soon as he left, I added the company name and contact information in my contacts.) I highly recommend them.
Chimney Sweeps in Sacramento
- Business Description:Thank You for your inquiry. Chimney Cleaning & Inspection $299.99. Availability is on a first come first served basis. We have openings within 2 weeks. Please call us 916-927-4235 Contractors License #752737 since 1998. Workers Comp & General LiabilityRecent Review:The service was efficient and prompt. The problem with getting a copy of the receipt was very time consuming and irritating. Adina, a helpful employee, was able to finally remedy the hang up.Ranae B.
- Business Description:We are a seasonal business, during the fall and winter we specialize in gas fireplace repair and pellet stove repair. Our mission is to offer our residential customers a professional and reliable installation, repair or maintenance service." - Stan Egbert, Owner Stan's Services understands that customer satisfaction starts with arriving at your home on time. You won't have to interrupt your day, wasting valuable time waiting on your service technician . Our on-time record is second to none, a..Recent Review:It was great! They were on time and efficient.Cecilia C.
- Business Description:Air Duct Squad has many years of service in the HVAC industry. We're the go-to company for the heating and air conditioning service you need in Portland. Our experienced technicians are familiar with equipment makes and models from practically every manufacturer. Customer satisfaction is one of our highest priorities, and we'll work hard to get your ducts cleaned right the very first time we tackle itRecent Review:Great deal, great service, and they are all beyond professional and courteous. Cannot explain to you enough how happy I am with the service I received!Kaylin B.
- Business Description:Custom Fireside opened for business in 1968. In fact, our main store--while now much larger--is still located at the original 5545 Auburn Boulevard address in Sacramento . We began business making new and replacement fireplace screens for the local community. We quickly grew into selling hearth accessories, gas logs and glass fireplace doors. As the alternative heating market grew, we began offering wood and gas stoves, inserts and built-in fireplaces. 14 employees. Uses subs. 2nd Showroom at..Recent Review:Fireplace is great. However, it took 6 weeks and three subsequent visits to fix the first improper installation. On first three visits, the technicians failed to properly install fireplace, making separate errors each time. Each visit was at least two weeks later. Also, we were never advised the fan was not controlled by the remote, so the only way to change its level is to take the bottom front plate out and manually adjust the fan each time we wish to change it, hoping we do not scratch the surfaces. The manager's reaction to my disappointment about this feature was basically indifferenceJohn L.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Mike’s Mobile Screens has been serving the California Central Valley & Bay Area since 2002. We have established ourselves as a reputable company offering the highest quality in products, workmanship & professionalism in our trade. Our dedicated staff comes out to your home or business to give you a custom fit & professional installation for any screen application. As an independent dealer for all of our screen doors & components we constantly compare new additions to the market for the highes..Recent Review:Never showed as committed, no call either.Deborah M.
- Business Description:Along with solar, heating and air conditioning installation, we also supply our customers with services like air conditioner and furnace maintenance/repairs. Honey’s is also a proud Dave Lennox Premier Dealer and offer a wide range of equipment that backs our commitment to excellence and our environmental responsibility . Our business is a reflection of the people we serve. We set out to do things differently. We looked outside our industry for inspiration, to companies that offer not only ex..Recent Review:Great customer service. Very helpful. Extremely affordable.lilia c.
- Business Description:CSIA Certified Chimney Sweeps NFI Certified Gas, Wood and Pellet Specialists, FIRE certified chimney and fireplace inspector. Additional DBA - Ryan Bros Chimney Sweeping. Additional phone - (530) 392-4600. Additional Email - email@example.comRecent Review:timely, professional, thorough job. They also provided quotes for required repair work.Letitia C.
- Business Description:Award winning full service plumbing, heating and air conditioning. Providing exceptional service since 1981. Emergency service and replacement, maintenance, indoor air quality, duct cleaning, insulation ,plumbing and drain cleaning. Available 24 hours/7 days. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:They had some scheduling issues, no one available to do the work. But Kimberley was very niceNorm C.
- Business Description:Elite Fireplace & Dryer Vent Services LLC professionally cleans, inspects, and repairs all types of fireplace/chimney systems, dryer vents systems, and rain gutters. Our company holds certifications from both NFI (National Fireplace Institute) and CSIA (Chimney Safety Institute of America), including a Master Hearth Professional certification from NFI. We take a lot of pride in our craftsmanship and customer service. Licensed, Bonded, and Insured. Call for a quote today! Contractor License #..Recent Review:Scam artist. Beware. When I set up an appointment to have my fireplace serviced I was very clear that there was a mechanical problem and it did not need a simple service. They told me when making the appointment that if the fireplace was not working when they left I would not be charged. When they finally sent a technician out, he was here for all of 20 minutes before saying he would not be able to get it running but that he would still have to charge me for a full service. He charged me $160 to get a serial number off of my fireplace and told me that even though I was told I wouldn't have to pay if it didn't work, that I still had to pay now and that will be deducted from the total of the work they had to come back and do. 11 days later and they send me a quote for $683 for a valve replacement kit. I check online and the exact same kit sells for $189. Do not waste your time and money. Find someone else who actually knows what they are doinghaley m.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful chimney sweep articles
Counting down the days until fireplace season? As a responsible fireplace owner, hiring a chimney sweep is your first step to a safe and cozy home. Check out the yearly prices for chimney cleanings, inspections, and common repairs.
Getting annual chimney inspections is essential for maintaining a functioning chimney. Prepare for a chimney inspection by understanding what to expect and how to prepare.
Find chimney sweeps in
chimney sweeps in Sacramento
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A to Z Chimney Services3440 Rockwell Ln Ste B
- A-1 PROFESSIONAL HOME SERVICES by A-1 Chimney Inc.843 N Market Blvd Ste A
- Abercrombie and Co Stoves and Awnings17593 Penn Valley Dr
PENN VALLEY, California
- ACW Pressure Wash9773 Ben Hall Drive
Galt Ca, California
- Air Duct Squad1516 NW 22nd Ave
- All In One Handyman ConstructionPO Box 282
- ALL SEASON CHIMNEY1629 H ST #6
- AMERICAN CHIMNEY1407 J ST
- A to Z Chimney Services
- Honey's Air & Solar501 Bitritto Way
- Honey's Air & Solar
- JR Putman Plumbing, Heating and Air11330 Sunrise Park Dr Ste A
Rancho Cordova, California
- JR Putman Plumbing, Heating and Air
- Kleenair Heating & Air Conditioning1657 Silica Ave
- Kleenair Heating & Air Conditioning
- Lingley Enterprises4218 Technology Drive Suit 6
- Lingley Enterprises
- Nate Smith Handyman200 Bicentennial Cir Apt 40
- Nate Smith Handyman
- Placerville Window Screens and Chimney Sweep323 AMERICAN RIVER CANYON DR
- Placerville Window Screens and Chimney Sweep
- Quality Express Specialty Cleaning Company8465 Sunny Lake Way
- Quality Express Specialty Cleaning Company
- Ryan Bros Chimney Sweeping Inc2017 Opportunity Drive Suite 1
- Ryan Bros Chimney Sweeping Inc
- SCOTT'S CHIMNEY SWEEP & DRYER2216 Edwards St
- Scotts Chimney Sweep and Dryer Vents5788 rupert
- Smith's handyman service10510 Coloma rd
Rancho Cordova, California
- Stan's Services2845 Canterbury Cir
El Dorado Hills, California
- Sticks & Stones Construction3304 Cambridge Rd
SHINGLE SPRINGS, California
- SCOTT'S CHIMNEY SWEEP & DRYER
- The Flue Doctor.Inc22286 Cottage hill dr
Grass Valley, California
- The Hot Spot - Year Round Fireside7610 Folsom-Auburn Road Suite 180
- THE PELLET STOVE GUYSP.O. Box 716
- The Stove Connection3719 Taylor Road
- Thomas R. Allison Construction1079 Sunrise Ave. B-139
- The Flue Doctor.Inc