Compare quotes from top satellite tv providers
Get matched with top satellite tv providers in Portland, OR
There are 4 highly-rated local satellite tv providers.
Recent Satellite Tv Reviews in Portland
- Ace Pro Services LLCEXCELLENT! This company actually answers their phones. They provide clear information on what to expect, quote a price, and were even able to get my install done the same day I called. Very professional. I highly recommend them.
- Meridian Communications LLCSteve contacted me the same day I posted a request on Angies list. I described by request. He advised he does not mount TV's, but has someone who works with him. We arranged a time later in the same week. they arrived promptly at the agreed upon time; they were clean, and wore shoe covers. They had all the supplies needed and had items I did not know I needed. They were tidy and picked up after themselves; the cable was very neatly run around the house, better than the cable company employees. I definitely would hire them again; I believe the price paid was fair and reasonable
- Ace Pro Services LLCThe installation went great. Tommy and Matt were professional, answered any and all questions asked during the installation, and even finished sooner than estimated. Would definitely use them again.
- Meridian Communications LLCHe called me upon his receipt of my Angie's message seeking an estimate. He called me late on a Sunday morning and said he could do the work that afternoon. He arrived on time, did the job quickly and professionally, and charged a fair price. Imagine -- Sunday afternoon. What else could one hope for
- Meridian Communications LLCWOW, even better than expected. Called Meridian and Steve called back in timely fashion. Told him issues with satellite installation from the factory in my motorhome. He stated he's seen it before and knew how to fix it. Came out to the house (motorhome parked next to it) on a Sunday and was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I explained what I thought I needed (wanted), Steve asked me some questions and revealed that I actually wanted even more than I thought. No problem. I watched what he did and he explained why and what he was doing. I was very comfortable by the time he left that I know what had been done, why, and what I needed to do to use everything that was setup. Cost was very reasonable! I couldn't be more pleased and would definitely use Steve again
- Meridian Communications LLCSteve did a great job cleaning up the extra wiring under the house that wasn't needed. Every time he came in he put shoe covers on. Antenna mounted perfectly and wiring from antenna down the side of the house to service looks wonderful! He took the time to blend the wiring into the house so you can't necessarily see it. So happy with his service
- PACIFIC DISHI met Tim at a local home show when I was looking for satellite service. I described to him what I needed and he followed up and set up my entire house, a guest house, and my shop with Dish Network TV. He was great in helping me figure out the most economical way to do everything and he was informative in everything Dish had to offer me(DISH Network should do everything they can to keep this guy happy as he is what any company would wish for in a representative). The bonus you get with Tim is that not only does he design your set up, he also installs it. Plus he is there whenever you need him after the fact. We have worked with him for 3 years and he has always come through on any request. It is his business, he is local, and he's just a great guy. Please excuse my over excitement, but I love finding a service person that understands the business they are in and how important is long term to take care of customers
- Meridian Communications LLCSummary - STEVE is the man! He can do it when no one else can!I moved into a new house and promptly ordered DirecTV service. The DTV installer that came out spent about an hour in the house, looking at the wiring (structured!), looking at the roof (almost flat!), looking at the attic (not much room, granted), and then told me that it was impossible to install DirecTV. He claimed that he was known as the 'fixer' and got called out to fix difficult jobs and my house was impossible to wire up as the lengths of cabling he would have to use were too long for the signal to get through and that he could not figure out a way to install the dish as he would have to get off the ladder and what not. I was very disappointed. Floored, even. In desperation, I looked up Satellite TV on AngiesList and heard about Steve from Meridian. I called him on a Friday night - 9:30pm - and to my shock he picked up the phone! He talked to me for about 30 minutes asking me questions about my house. Then he came out on Sunday and looked at it and told me that not only could it be done, it could be done so easily that it wouldn't even constitute a custom install! A week later he came back out with the equipment and in a couple of hours I was watching DirecTV all over my house. Steve was extremely professional. He has a can-do attitude. He doesn't look at things as 'problems' - but methodically works through issues as they come up and gets the job done. I highly recommend calling him if you have a seemingly tough install job. You will not be disappointed
- Meridian Communications LLCSteve communicated well on the phone and understood what we were hoping to accomplish and offered suggestions for equipment. He then followed-up on the phone to update the status of our ordered equipment and to schedule an appointment the next day, for which he arrived on-time. He completed the dish swap (older two-dish installation, if you've had Dish Network awhile you know why these exists, with a modern single-dish solution), ran new wiring to our patch panel, and after aiming the dish took a number of signal strength readings on our internal house wiring from the patch panel to the location of the TV/receiver. We'd been experiencing odd signal strength and receiver misbehavior issues in recent months. We wanted to go to a single-dish anyway so contracted Steve for that work and hoped that old/misaligned dishes/exterior wiring was the root of the problem. Steve used his portable metering equipment to trace a very strong signal all the way to our receiver, and just-in-case, he replaced our connectors and splitter with better ones for no additional charge. At his suggestion, we contacted Dish Network and explained all the testing that had been done, and Dish sent us a new receiver (with return shipping prepaid) and lo-and-behold we have great signal strength again. We are embarking on a remodeling project which may eventually mean relocation of our satellite mast and we hope to hire Steve / Meridian Communications again when the time comes. I can recommend Steve as someone having the knowledge and skills to get the job done, and just as importantly, to communicate with the customer
- DISH NETWORKWe are really happy with them. They have a reasonable price, give more programming options than then others, and they have always been very responsive.
Satellite Tv Services in Portland
- Business Description:When it comes to Portland electrical contractors, accept only the best. Falcon Electric puts a premium on providing consistent quality and true customer service. We offer a wide range of professional residential and commercial electrical services for our valued clients. Our extensive experience, consistent quality, unmatched customer service and local focus make us a leader as a local Portland electrical contractor. We have built our reputation by treating our customers like family. That’s ou..Recent Review:It was very easy to work with Falcon Services. Our questions were always promptly and courteously answered. In particular, after having read the transfer switch manual, I had questions about the appropriate way to wire certain main panel circuits to the transfer switch panel circuits. Scott explained thoroughly and patiently why he made the connections as he did. I would readily have Falcon Services do work for us in the future and would highly recommend them to anyone needing electrical servicesGary P.
- Business Description:TV Repair CompanyRecent Review:It want great, super helpful and very willing to share expertise explaining how to determine issues with my set myself, also good pricing & very accommodating regarding returns etc, super satisfied! Not my first visit and will continue to give them all my electronic repairs etc, a very happy customerFrank S.
- Recent Review:Did a good job & were professional. Everything looks great! Will call them for any future business & will recommend to others.LYUBOV T.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Advanced Electronics.Recent Review:Lucian thoroughly explained why there was no picture on our tv and how it could be repaired and the cost. He ordered the parts and promptly completed the work. We are very happy with the work performed and would highly recommendDebbie S.
- Business Description:As a family owned business with over 45 years of experience, we service all makes and models of TV's and electronics. Our mission is to satisfy our customers needs while offering fast and friendly service at an excellent value. We offer in-home service, as well as a storefront service centerRecent Review:We've now had our TV repaired twice at this shop, for two different problems. The business owner is quick to diagnose the problem and explain our options clearly. For the first repair, we chose to have Dan ship the board to a contractor who would warranty the work, which did cost extra. Six months later, we were glad we had, because a different section of the board went out. Dan worked with the other company to arrange for the repair to be covered under the warranty, and didn't charge for his labor the second time. The board was returned and the TV works great. I'm impressed with the helpfulness of this shop, and it's reducing our e-waste by fixing instead of replacingKathleen I.
- Business Description:Since 1981, Lewis Audio Video has been providing video, surveillance, security, automation, networking, satellite, and audio equipment for home and business owners alike. We employee six expert and highly trained technicians to simplify a variety of complex entertainment and communication systemsRecent Review:It was very good. They came in, they did the work that they quoted me. They did an extra without charging me extra so they did extra work for free. I'd say that if you need someone to come in and do something you can't do yourself, they're definitely a good company to go toMatthew L.
- Business Description:Get Cable TV Service from Dish Network, the premier satellite TV dish provider.
- Business Description:Please feel free to call us anytime for any question about placing order or for the service.Recent Review:They ran a credit report on me without my permission.Villary P.
- Business Description:Here at Satellite Communications, we take pride in providing the best services and satisfying our customer needs. We specialize in Satellite Communication Service, Telecommuncations, Network Cabling, Telecommunications Contractor, General Contractor, Electrical Repair Service, Electrical Services, Local Satellite Parts Shop, Tigard Satellite Shop, Commercial Satellite Installs, TV Installations and much more. We look forward to your business and serving you. Contact us today (503) 819-287
- Business Description:Audio/Video, Home Theater, Security, Networking and Automation services
See all 4 highly rated companies in PortlandJoin Angi now
Find satellite tv providers in
- Oak Grove
- Lake Oswego
- King City
- Happy Valley
- West Linn
- Wood Village
- Oregon City
satellite tv providers in Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A -1 TV & Electronics Service Inc10607 NE Hwy 99
- ABLEMAN TV & ELECTRONIC SERVICE5414 NE FOURTH PLAIN BLVD
- Ace Pro Services LLC15198 SE Del Rey Ave
- Affordable TV Repairs11880 SE Home Ave
- AK Security Solutions29720 Quinkert St
- A -1 TV & Electronics Service Inc
- Castle Point CSG, Inc.3013 Rainbow Dr Ste B
- Comcast9605 SW Nimbus Ave
- Comcast7200-7498 NE 43rd Way
- Comcast44 N Main Ave
- Comcast4286 NE 72nd Ave
- Comcast750 11th Ave # A
- Comcast12375 SW Broadway St
- Comcast17 NW 1st St
- Comcast Cable234 SW Broadway
- Comcast Portland810 NW 6th Ave
- Comcast Portland228 NW Davis St
- Comcast Vancouver1002 W Fourth Plain
- Comcast Vancouver2707 Main St
- Comcast Vancouver307 E Mill Plain Blvd
- Castle Point CSG, Inc.
- Digital Entertainment Inc8700 NE VANCOUVER MALL DR 9152
- DIRECT ACCESS TV1972 W BURNSIDE ST
- Dish Network722 Southwest Broadway
- Dish Network520 Southwest Yamhill Street
- Dish Network243 W Main St
- Dish Network Oregon City1033 S End Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- Dish Network Portland14725 SW 72nd Ave
- Dish Network Portland4506 SE Belmont Street
- Dish Network Vancouver12214 SE Mill Plain Boulevard
- Dish Network Vancouver12503 SE Mill Plain Boulevard
- DISHTV9601 S MERIDIAN BLVD
- DK Satellite119 50th AVE NW
- Digital Entertainment Inc
- Extreme Computer Repair213 Arrowhead Blvd Suite F-2
- Extreme Computer Repair
- HOME WIRE LLCPO Box 401
Battle Ground, Washington
- HOME WIRE LLC
- TENTMAKER CONSTRUCTION INC21254 NW CANNES DR
- TENTMAKER CONSTRUCTION INC
- Whole Home Construction14305 NE Piper st
- Whole Home Construction