Do you still need a landline? There are certain instances where you may still reap the benefits of having a landline, but alternatives are usually cheaper.
Get matched with top phone companies in New York, NY
There are 11 highly-rated local phone companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Phone Company Reviews in New York
- Volt CommunicationsWas a professional, all wiring worked, was done quickly and cleanly so that unnecessary wires weren't hanging around or showing, I would use again.
- Integrated Electrical SolutionsWe were having problems with our business phone system and could not find anyone that would do the work that we needed. I figured it was a long shot but we turned to Angie's List in hopes of finding someone that would be able to help us out. Within 30 minutes I received a phone call from Cory, the owner of Integrated Electric. I explained the problem that we were having and he told me that he actually lived in the area and that he could stop by on his way home to take a look at the problem. He had told me that he was not a tech guy by trade but he would take a look and if it was something that he could fix he would gladly do the work and if not there would be no charge. Needless to say it was more involved than just a simple fix and we wound up having to install a new phone system but Corey went above and beyond to get the job done! He was very professional and the work he performed was A+++ I would definitely recommend Integrated Electric and Corey gained a customer for life
- Verizon WirelessOur television, phone and internet went out on a Wednesday afternoon. They only problem we had is it took an hour and five minutes to get a live person on the phone. She took us through some troubleshooting steps which nothing worked. They sent a worker out the next day and did an excellent job changing the junction box in our garage. Everything works beautifully now, I will recommend them and continue to use them
- Telecom Analysis Group LLCAndy was amazing! He really knows everything about this type of service request. He was punctual, courteous, and professional. He identified very quickly where the problem was and corrected it immediately. I am so very pleased with the service and would highly recommend him to anyone who needs telephone line repair service
- Beneffy TelecomVery friendly customer support, help with all set up, fast and easy. Gave us great recommendations how to set up our phone network and choose feathers. Great people, good prices!
- Neighborhood Telephone ManJeff was experienced with our Avaya phone system and he came right away to rescue us. We appreciate his help so much. An hour after he arrived we were up and running, everything back to normal. He is kind and courteous and just overall awesome. He even called a week later to follow up and make sure we were okay! Great guy. Thanks again Jeff, you saved us!
- VerizonI like it because they put everything together. I used to have another cable company years ago and they were also good. Then Verizon came up with a deal and it saved me a few hours. I took it and now I took the cable package again and saved money. They were good when they came.
- VERIZONI have been using them for several years now. I found their service very good, it's excellent. I have a couple of situations where I had to call text service and they have been able to reset TV and buy over the phone, they are also very responsive.
- Optimum -Cable Vison CoEverything is excellent with them. They are very accommodating. We can call them 24 hours a day and somebody answers the phone. It's pretty quick when I get online. I went with them because they were just in the area and they offered a special for a year, the triple play so it combined everything. Their service is very good and they have excellent customer service too. If we have any problems with any of their equipments, we can go to their office and they will swap it out for us right away
- CABLEVISIONService was quick, convenient and professional... and they came on Sunday! Beware of the sales people though... they quoted a prince that was about $10.00 less per month than actual fees. When they say 'all in' they don't include taxes which are part of the local jurisdiction.
Last update on May 12, 2021
Landline Phone Service in New York
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful phone company articles
Use this cost guide to learn what you can expect to pay for a phone jack installation. The cost depends on labor rates, the intricacy of the wiring, and wall access.
Most phone repairs come from water damage from slipping out of a pocket into the toilet or a pool. To save your phone, pluck it out quickly and don’t turn it on. Get more tips for increasing the chances of your phone surviving its dip.
Find phone companies in
phone companies in New York
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 911 Communications187 MILLBURN AVENUE
Millburn, New Jersey 07041
- 911 Communications
- Bergen IT LLC42 Henry St
Glen Rock, New Jersey 07452
- Bergen IT LLC
- Digital Security ConceptsPO BOX 750190
Forest Hills, New York 11375
- Digital Security Concepts
- Illiryan Electrician30 E Hartsdale Ave
Hartsdale, New York 10530
- Illiryan Electrician
- MicroSky Managed Services900 South Avenue
Staten Island, New York 10314
- MicroSky Managed Services
- Refresh Computers820 E St Rd 434
Longwood, Florida 32750
- Refresh Computers
- Venture Maintenance Services464 Van Duzer St A3
Staten Island, New York 10304
- Verizon55 Us Highway 9
Englishtown, New Jersey 07726
- Verizon556 Route 17
North Paramus, New Jersey 07652
- Verizon - West Islip420 Montauk Hwy
West Islip, New York 11795
- Vetstelecom255 Bailey Plantation Dr
Richmond Hill, Georgia 31324
- Vincenzo Home Technologies67 Lois Ave
East Brunswick, New Jersey 08816
- Venture Maintenance Services