While often cited as “electric,” invisible dog fences actually use radio waves. An electric “invisible” fence costs an average of $1,200.
Get matched with top dog fence installers in New Orleans, LA
There are 4 highly-rated local dog fence installers.
Recent Dog Fencing Reviews in New Orleans
- Veteran Home Repair ServicesIt’s good to know someone knowledgeable and trustworthy for home repairs and renovations that does great work! I highly recommend Veteran Home Repair Services
- Jeff of all TradesJeff did quick work of this project, gave several options for materials and placement, and did a professional job. Oh, and his assistant pruned my banana trees when he learned I injured my ankle and can't use a ladder!
- Jeff of all TradesHe came the day I called to give an estimate and offered to install the pet door the very next day which was a holiday. He was punctual and quick. I had purchased the pet door, and on the day of the installation, he opened the box, and said there were parts missing. He made the measurements, cut the hole, and waited while I went to the store and returned with the parts needed. He was waiting with his assistant as I pulled up. he took it from me and they had it in in less the 15 mins of my re arrival. He called before he came on the day of installation and was earlier than his estimate, which I appreciated. Will call him again. Cost was what we agreed
- Forsythe Fence Co LLPForsythe was responsive, and helped figure out multiple options for what we were trying to accomplish. They were able to outline the work that needed to be done to prep the site, and then installation happened when it was supposed to.
- Jeff of all TradesJeff did a great job. He gave me an estimate and completed the work within a week. Great atttention to detail and finishing.
Dog Fence Installers in New Orleans
- Business Description:Scott Fence LLC has been serving as a leading Fence Contractor and fence supplier. As a fully certified fence company, I’m ready to tackle anything from the most complex and large scale construction projects to the smallest of repair jobs. I’m fueled by my commitment to excellence and go the extra mile to make sure my clients are completely satisfied with my work. Call to schedule an initial consultation todayRecent Review:This was a hack job from start to finish. The company sent the installer back to correct several issues, and the resulting fix was laughable. I have several photos available to anyone who would like to see the product I received. I regret paying the invoice. I would not hire this company againDaniel M.
- Business Description:IN BUSINESS 32 yearsRecent Review:Mr. Bleker and his team were wonderful to work with during the past few weeks. My mother had flooring problems in her home. We were looking for someone who could fix our foundation without pulling up our floors inside the home. Mr. Bleker team was able to take care of this matter for us and exceeded our expectations. They kept my mother and I updated of all the work that was being completed each day. One of the perks of hiring Mr. Bleker is that he and his team handles one home at a time. Once they start on your home, your property will have their undivided attention. Mr. Bleker prices were more than fair for the work that was completed on my home. I recommend calling Mr. Bleker even if it’s just for a consultation. He will point out problems that you did not see. Thank you too the Bleker teamCherlyn F.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:We install high quality vinyl, aluminum, and wood fence custom fence and gates. A top notch craftsmanship for a competitive price. Please call us today to set up your consultation!Recent Review:It was nice. The service was good, on time, and finished the job quickly. He was there when he said he would. He was very dependable and the price was very good.Pat H.
- Business Description:To expedite the process of getting the job done please email me your name, address, phone number, description of work and a couple photos. Call me for all your Handyman needs. State of Louisiana Licensed Home Improvement Company. In business for 13 years. I will install homeowners providing smoke detectors around my regular schedule. Free!! For convenience sake please telephone me for initial contact. We can email after first call. Thank you! Please call (504) 329-4204Recent Review:Jeff has done multiple repairs and installs in my home over the years. Originally he wasn't available to do this install, but when I had another contractor reschedule multiple times and not show, I jumped when Jeff said he was available. Jeff is my first call. The microwave was basic, I just helped Jeff lift it out of the box and he did the rest. He also fixed a door that was coming off the hinges and a door that wasn't closing correctly. He lets an expletive in his speech fly ever so often, but he polite, dresses for the job, and is preparedJonathan P.
- Business Description:We are a fully licensed and insured fence contractor with a LA Contractors License, for both residential and commercial projects. Our list of referrals available on our website, www.ForsytheFence.com proudly boasts our family name, since we are proud to claim your project. We have been a BBB Member and have an A+ rating since 2004. We install wood, chain link aka hurricane fence, beautiful wood cap and trim for a custom trim, vinyl, decorative steel (like iron, but maintenance free) and acces..Recent Review:We contacted several companies to replace the fence at our residence. Most did not answer the phone, return calls or were not willing to take on smaller projects. Forsythe Fence took our call and were quick to schedule a visit. Al was great to deal with, took all the measurements and wrote a quote while onsite. They had a backlog of work, but we were advised of this. We opted for full replacement of our ~130’ fence. The price included demo of the wood fence and also an old chain link fence. The new fence is 6’ cedar with cap & trim. They replaced all the supports and installed a new gate. The two person crew were nice guys and worked hard. They ran into a few obstacles but never complained and there were no added costs. We have a neighbor who has dogs, so they finished that side of the fence first. The fence is straight as an arrow with no flaws and they left the work site clean. After calling around, it was clear that these fence contractors are very busy (probably more so now after the hurricane). So, I appreciate their willingness to take on the project and great communication throughout. I expect this fence to last a long time! But if in need, I would use them again without question. They have our highest recommendationNathan P.
- Business Description:Renovations With Charles is a locally owned renovations business out of St Charles parish. We offer Interior Exterior painting, standard fencing, and custom fencing. We offer quality work at an affordable price. Renovations With Charles is an owner-operated business. Renovations With Charles has 10 years of fencing and painting experience. As a company, we take lots of pride in our work an aim to meet all the needs and desires of all of our clientsRecent Review:I contacted Mr. Charles Alvarez to come to my property and give me a quote for structure repair of the exterior of my home and also to paint exterior of home. After 2 no shows he finally came out on the 3rd day which was November 3, 2020 but it was at 8:30pm at night after he was supposed to be there between 5:30pm but no later than 7:00pm! That night he quoted me $3200 for materials and labor. I have the contract. He promised to have the job done in 3 days. I paid him $1900 - $600 for materials and $1300 for half the job. After he worked 1 day he asked for $800 of the remaining balance and said i needed to pay for the wood for my structure repair! As of today December 9, 2020, he has only been to my house maybe 6 days and never shows up until after lunch. He keeps saying he is coming and never shows up. Nothing has been completed on my home. He said he was coming yesterday and never showed up. I called him today he said he will have to reschedule. He left my 100 year old home and my yard a complete mess. I have every message and pictures of all of his mess. He even rutted up my yard and broke my field drain after I had already told him not to drive through my yard. Now I have to finish the repairs and paint myself or hire someone else AND have the field drain to my cesspool replaced because it can't be repaired. NEVER EVER HIRE THIS GUY! You will regret it. And I paid him for the full job the last day he was here and he has refused to come back and finish. That was 7 days ago! I will be filing a civil lawsuit against him which i don't count on collecting because he called me from the paint place asking me to give him my credit card number to buy paint and he would pay me back! Yes to buy the paint I already paid for! He also promised to paint my house with a sprayer and then said he was going to paint it with a roller. On 2 occasions he came out to work at night. He applied paint the completely ran off the house and claimed he was a master painter. He also tried to use interior gray paint on my exterior porch. There are so many things that went wrong. The pictures provided show what he considers a finished job, also his stuff scattered in my yard, his paint running off my house and him painting over peeling paint, horrible repairs. I have 30 pictures but they would only let me upload 10Christy M.
- Business Description:Work is always preformed best under the watchful eye of the boss. I, as the owner will be on every job preforming the work!! I will always answer or return all phone calls within 24 hours personally!! Great Customer Service!!! Family run business of over 40 years!! Professional experience!!! Over 40 years I have revolutionized and perfected the installation of wooden double drive gates that will work for a lifetime; ask us how
- Business Description:We are a family owned and and operated business. We have two locations going, one in Laurel, Ms and Enterprise, Al. For the past 5 years we have been serving customers with fencing needs across Alabama, Mississippi, and Lousiana. Services We Offer; - Barb Wire - Net Wire - Chicken Wire - Chainlink Fence - Split Rail Wood Fence - Privacy Vinyl Wood Fence - Electrical Wire - Iron Pipe Fence - Cattle Gaps, Catch Pens, Round Pens, Alley ways, & More - Removal of old wire, fence row clearing,..
- Business Description:SERVICES We are a business group of business and home services. -Lawn service -Gutter cleaning -Handyman services -Fencing & Fence Repair -Home and business cleaning and cleanout -Pressure washing -Brick mailboxes & planters -Attic Insulation -Property management -Interior and exterior home and business painting -Mobile auto wash, wax and detail services We are a local, established North Shore company with 22 years of experience
Explore our Solution Center for helpful dog fence installer articles
Hidden fences work in most cases, but even a trained pet can overcome its fear of the small electric charge from an invisible fence that alerts it to stop.
Proper fence installation is key to keeping your dog happy and safe while outside of your home. Learn how to make these fences as effective as possible.
Find dog fence installers in
- Belle Chasse
- Bridge City
- River Ridge
- Saint Bernard
dog fence installers in New Orleans
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Benson Lawn and Fence1509 Harcourt Dr
New Orleans, Louisiana
- Benson Lawn and Fence
- Dixie Construction Services LLC1725 Celtic Dr
- Dixie Construction Services LLC
- GLOBAL ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES1628 Morris St
- GLOBAL ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES
- Reworks Reconstruction47042 North Cherry Street
- Reworks Reconstruction