When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in New Orleans, LA
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in New Orleans
- Mandle Edwards SurveyingThey are always responsive and willing to help out whenever I've been in contact with them. Their team is professional and knowledgeable.
- R.W. Krebs LLCI called four different survey companies to compare prices, etc. before settling on R.W. Krebs and chose them because their customer service was far superior to any other companies and their prices just as competitive. They were friendly, professional, and explained the process thoroughly, answering any questions we had as this was our first time ordering survey services of this kind. They requested 50% of the cost up front, with the remainder due upon completion when we received the survey documents. They offered to take payment by phone, but I chose to pay in person when I picked up my papers from them. They also provided a .pdf file via email with the boundary survey. We'd highly recommend their services to anyone in need of a residential property survey
- R.W. Krebs LLCI prepaid via phone and someone was able to get out there the next day. I had my certificate in PDF the following morning. It was easy.
- R.W. Krebs LLCIt did not go,..... No Response on Angie's List - No E-Mail - No Call on my cell which I included in my quote request. Seems to me like they don't want the business. Ed Giarrusso Mandeville, LA
- Mandle Edwards SurveyingIt did not go .......... No response thru Angie's List - No E-Mail or Call on my Cell Phone and I included my cell number in my quote request. Seems to me like they do not want the business. Ed Giarrusso Mandeville, LA
Land Surveyors in New Orleans
- Business Description:Residential & Commercial Jobs. Elevation Surveys. Accident Site Surveys. ALTA/ACSM Surveys. Construction Layouts. Hydrographic Surveys. Industrial Plant Layouts. Boundary/Property Line Surveys. Lot Surveys. Resubdivisions. As-Built Surveys. Building Layouts. Marsh Surveys. Mortgage Surveys. No Work Affidavits. Subdivision Design & Layout. Construction Benchmarks. Topographic Surveys. Condominium Surveys/Conversions.Builder's Packages.Construction PackagesRecent Review:No work completed, number disconnectedStacy Q.
- Business Description:We are a small, family operated land surveying firm. We have 4 crews that specialize in boundary surveys, FEMA Certificates and construction layout. We draft all surveys using AutoCad and release most residential drawing files at no charge. We accept cash, check and credit cardsRecent Review:No work completed, number disconnectedStacy Q.
- Business Description:We are a Professional Land Survey Firm that places costumer services first.
- Business Description:Krebs Layout Srvives Inc is a fully licensed and insured surveying and engineering firm. We are a certified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB). Mention this ad and receive $10 off you first service.
- Business Description:We thank you for taking the time to visit Pentek in consideration for your project. Pentek is the leading home builder and remodeling contractor in new orleans specializing in custom designs for custom homes, full gut to finish renovation, additions and commercial contracting. Whether you are a architect searching for the right fit for your client or you are a property owner looking for the right fit we know it is a major decision selecting a contractor. Our companies success has been founded..
- Business Description:Dading Marques & Associates LLC
- Business Description:Established in 1967 as “Wilton Dufrene, Land Surveyor,” Dufrene Surveying & Engineering, Inc. has been a family-owned business for over 45 years. We currently have 13 full-time employees: 2 professionally licensed Land Surveyors, 1 professionally licensed Civil Engineer, and 1 Land Surveyor Intern. DSE’s professionals are members of ACSM, NSPS, ASCE, LES, and LSPS. All licenses are through certification with the Louisiana Professional Engineering and Land Surveying Board (LAPELS)
- Business Description:Complete Home Service Company
- Business Description:James H. Couturie and Everett V. Treigle,Jr. Serving St Tammany, New Orleans & surrounding areasRecent Review:unknownJamie W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Belle Chasse
- Bridge City
- River Ridge
- Saint Bernard
land surveyors in New Orleans
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 5 Star Drone Video and Photography services 1006 Stemwood Dr
- 5 Star Drone Video and Photography services
- AK Utilities310 Morton St Suite 334
- AK Utilities
- Fuselier LLC
New Orleans, Louisiana
- Fuselier LLC
- Gilbert Kelly And Couturie2121 N Causeway Blvd
- Gilbert Kelly And Couturie
- HARMON ENGINEERING LLC2450 Severn Ave # 202
- HARMON ENGINEERING LLC
- Jules A. Toups, Jr., LLC80182 Oak Drive
- Jules A. Toups, Jr., LLC
- Leon Builders LLC506 Sawmill Rd
- Leon Builders LLC
- Mandle Edwards Surveying4200 South I-10 Service Rd West Suite 124
- Mandle Edwards Surveying
- Pentek Homes1139 Oretha Castle Haley
New Orleans, Louisiana
- Pentek Homes
- R.W. Krebs LLC3445 N Causeway Blvd Ste 201
- R.W. Krebs LLC
- Schultz and Summers Engineering948 Lester St Ste 5
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- Schultz and Summers Engineering
- Worthey Metrology Services2502 N Mission Cir
- Worthey Metrology Services