Ice dams can cause serious damage to the interior and exterior of a home. Here are some tips on preventing ice dams from forming in your gutter system.
Get matched with top ice dam removal in Nashville, TN
There are 3 highly-rated local ice dam removal.
Matching on Angi
Recent Roof Snow Removal Reviews in Nashville
- Bone Dry Roofing, Inc. - NashvilleBone Dry is very professional and wants to do the right job for the right price. Initially after the maintenance package was completed, I asked about a small problem with some drips occurring on the front porch roof. They gave a close look at the roof above the porch ceiling area where the drips came from, and they noticed that the flashing was not originally done correctly. They quoted a fix for this area and also another area (the other side of the dormer) that had not leaked but was built the same way. They also checked the other dormers to make sure they were OK, and they were. Unfortunately, after a few weeks, the problem recurred in the same place due to an Ice Dam that was caused by ice storms. They came out again, surveyed the roof, and made plans to come out again. This time they overkilled the whole area include the valley, water and ice underlayment. To my happy and surprised satisfaction, there was no additional charge to my first amount paid a couple weeks earlier. In other words, THEY STAND behind their work. There have been no issues in the last few weeks during several blustery thunderstorms. When I was picking a roofing company, I specifically looked for one that not only performed large $$$ jobs, but also small jobs. I firmly believe that if a company will maintain its integrity with a small job, then they've earned my trust for a big job. They have done so with me. Whether I was looking for small fix work, or a big job, I'd definitely call Bone Dry again
- Bone Dry Roofing, Inc. - NashvilleBone Dry Roofing did an excellent job replacing our roof and gutters. Dustin handled all our service needs and oversaw the job. The roofers were on time and almost finished on time but it was raining and it was earlier in the year so it got darker earlier, but that was really NO problem. The roof was finished early the next morning and looks great. Our roof also has very steep pitch and they had NO problem negotiating it. Clean up after the job was well done and all nails were picked up in the driveway. Dustin also worked with my insurance company, esp. when the were reluctant to pay for all damage. Bone Dry Roofing was easier than dealing with my insurance company! The gutters were completed shortly thereafter and their subcontractor was also very professional, the work and clean up was completed on time. I can't thank them enough for all the work and our family would highly recommend Bone Dry Roofing for all your roofing needs
- Bone Dry Roofing, Inc. - NashvilleThe work was good and I have not had any problems. They did it in the time that they said they would do it in. They did a good job. I had three or four estimates before and I went on Angie's List and I was really pleased with what they said about Bone Dry Roofing ? Nashville. Most of the people that I had called to come out and give an estimate did not have good ratings on Angie's List. I did three more from Angie's List and the other people's prices went up to $17000 for fine work. I was really pleased with their price. Since I don't know anything about roofing, I like it as long as it's done right. They have 30 years warranty on the shingles and they come out every 5 years and check it and that was one thing that made me decide to go with them, but the others that came out and checked had 10 years warranty. They called me right away, but I went back and forth on the time as I had some problems around that time. The easiest way to get in touch with him is the e-mailing because it goes straight to his phone and he can get back while he is working. If people call at the office, he is not at the office all the time. When I set it up for sure that he was coming out, he came out when he said he would
- Season to Season LandscapingWe hired Season to Season Landscaping for some emergency snow plow services for several of our clients. The job was unsatisfactory to say the least. Not a single one of our eight clients was any semblance of pleased with the job. We paid upfront and in cash and are now waiving costs to our clients as we simply do not feel it is morally correct to charge them for such a terrible job. We truly expected better. We would NOT recommend using them for any weather related services
- Bone Dry Roofing, Inc. - NashvilleI tried to contact but no one ever answered the phone. Sent a message via Angies List and never got a response.
Last update on February 23, 2021
Roof Snow Removal Services in Nashville
Explore our Solution Center for helpful roof snow removal service articles
Ice dams need to be melted or removed to prevent water damage affecting a roof and house’s overall structure. Ice dams can be stopped from the inside and from the outside.
Most roofs are built to handle plenty of snow, but sometimes you may need to remove excess build-ups. Here are tips to clear your roof safely.
Find ice dam removal in
- Belle Meade,
- Oak Hill,
- Forest Hills,
- Whites Creek,
- Green Hill,
- Old Hickory,
- La Vergne,
- Shackle Island,
- Mount Juliet,
- Ashland City,
- Kingston Springs,
ice dam removal in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Handyman Hitsquad1010 Thurman St
Mount Juliet, Tennessee 37122
- Handyman Hitsquad
- Leslie's Roofing LLC6220 Falcon Ln
Gainesville, Georgia 30506
- Leslie's Roofing LLC
- NIR Roof Care - National Int'l Roofing Corp12191 Regency Parkway
Huntley, Illinois 60142
- NIR Roof Care - National Int'l Roofing Corp
- Willow Branch Landscaping LLC121 1st Avenue S Ste 220
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
- Willow Branch Landscaping LLC
- XWASH3608 Pitchers Ln
Murfreesboro, Tennessee 37128