Compare quotes from top ice dam removal
Get matched with top ice dam removal in Nashville, TN
There are 5 highly-rated local ice dam removal.
Recent Roof Snow Removal Reviews in Nashville
- Bone Dry Roofing, Inc. - NashvilleThe work was good and I have not had any problems. They did it in the time that they said they would do it in. They did a good job. I had three or four estimates before and I went on Angie's List and I was really pleased with what they said about Bone Dry Roofing ? Nashville. Most of the people that I had called to come out and give an estimate did not have good ratings on Angie's List. I did three more from Angie's List and the other people's prices went up to $17000 for fine work. I was really pleased with their price. Since I don't know anything about roofing, I like it as long as it's done right. They have 30 years warranty on the shingles and they come out every 5 years and check it and that was one thing that made me decide to go with them, but the others that came out and checked had 10 years warranty. They called me right away, but I went back and forth on the time as I had some problems around that time. The easiest way to get in touch with him is the e-mailing because it goes straight to his phone and he can get back while he is working. If people call at the office, he is not at the office all the time. When I set it up for sure that he was coming out, he came out when he said he would
- Bone Dry Roofing, Inc. - NashvilleBone Dry Roofing did an excellent job replacing our roof and gutters. Dustin handled all our service needs and oversaw the job. The roofers were on time and almost finished on time but it was raining and it was earlier in the year so it got darker earlier, but that was really NO problem. The roof was finished early the next morning and looks great. Our roof also has very steep pitch and they had NO problem negotiating it. Clean up after the job was well done and all nails were picked up in the driveway. Dustin also worked with my insurance company, esp. when the were reluctant to pay for all damage. Bone Dry Roofing was easier than dealing with my insurance company! The gutters were completed shortly thereafter and their subcontractor was also very professional, the work and clean up was completed on time. I can't thank them enough for all the work and our family would highly recommend Bone Dry Roofing for all your roofing needs
- Bone Dry Roofing, Inc. - NashvilleBone Dry is very professional and wants to do the right job for the right price. Initially after the maintenance package was completed, I asked about a small problem with some drips occurring on the front porch roof. They gave a close look at the roof above the porch ceiling area where the drips came from, and they noticed that the flashing was not originally done correctly. They quoted a fix for this area and also another area (the other side of the dormer) that had not leaked but was built the same way. They also checked the other dormers to make sure they were OK, and they were. Unfortunately, after a few weeks, the problem recurred in the same place due to an Ice Dam that was caused by ice storms. They came out again, surveyed the roof, and made plans to come out again. This time they overkilled the whole area include the valley, water and ice underlayment. To my happy and surprised satisfaction, there was no additional charge to my first amount paid a couple weeks earlier. In other words, THEY STAND behind their work. There have been no issues in the last few weeks during several blustery thunderstorms. When I was picking a roofing company, I specifically looked for one that not only performed large $$$ jobs, but also small jobs. I firmly believe that if a company will maintain its integrity with a small job, then they've earned my trust for a big job. They have done so with me. Whether I was looking for small fix work, or a big job, I'd definitely call Bone Dry again
- Season to Season LandscapingWe hired Season to Season Landscaping for some emergency snow plow services for several of our clients. The job was unsatisfactory to say the least. Not a single one of our eight clients was any semblance of pleased with the job. We paid upfront and in cash and are now waiving costs to our clients as we simply do not feel it is morally correct to charge them for such a terrible job. We truly expected better. We would NOT recommend using them for any weather related services
- Bone Dry Roofing, Inc. - NashvilleI tried to contact but no one ever answered the phone. Sent a message via Angies List and never got a response.
Roof Snow Removal Services in Nashville
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Low pressure Cleaning, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:XWASH and their team was professional and very thorough. I would recommend to anyone looking for to make their property look like new!josh E.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:He did a good job. He was young and affordable.Josh J.
- Business Description:We have been working in roofing for over 20 years and we always make sure all are job are neat and clean we also leave the job until our client is happy with it .Recent Review:This company was very prompt and Javier came out the same day and gave an estimate. My roof was leaking near the chimney where a flashing was not put in when the roof was replaced before we bought it. My shingles were discontinued but they found ones that you can’t even tell the difference. Even came on a Saturday with no extra charge. Installed a flashing, tested it to make sure it was fixed and replaced the shingles. Very careful with clean up and mindful of my flowers in the flower bed below. Did a great job! Thank you so much! Will definitely use them again if needed.Jennifer M.
- Business Description:Growing up as a child in New Orleans, Louisiana, helping the community was a part of life. I’ve been in the construction industry for over 15 years and I love every part of it! Electrical work is my passion! I use to love wiring up hospitals and buildings with my uncle as a teenager, knowing one day I could have my own company! I would love to take care of all of your electrical needs! I offer fair prices, quality work, and honesty not often found these days. Give me a call for your free esti..Recent Review:They've done a lot of work in the past and it's always a great job.Hayse G.
- Business Description:Servicing the Nashville community and surrounding areas for roofing, roofing repairs, gutters, gutter covers, insulation needs. Free estimates and inpsections. Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor. Family-owned business. Open Monday through Friday. Emergency service available 24 / 7.Recent Review:The contractor showed up on time for the appointment and was polite. Although his company did not do the type work I needed done, his advice was helpful.Anthony E.
- Business Description:WELCOME TO MID-10 OUTDOORS. WE ARE A GROUP OF DEDICATED YOUNG PROFESSIONALS WHO PROVIDE QUALITY OUTDOOR SERVICES IN THE MIDDLE TENNESSEE AREA. OUR SERVICES SPECIALIZE IN CONCRETE, LAWN CARE & LANDSCAPING, & FENCES. COMBINED WE HAVE OVER 15 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE FIELD. OUR BUSINESS FOCUSES ON CONSISTENCY, QUALITY AND AFFORDABILITY.Recent Review:I called and scheduled an estimate 1 week in advance. After taking off work for the scheduled appointment, they never even called or showed up. When I called, they had no record of scheduling me even though I have the text messages confirming the appointmentBrenda B.
- Business Description:Do all home repairs and all of your roofing and siding.
- Business Description:Our family has been in the home repair and construction business since 1951. We have a core team of employees, but we also draw on a network of proven designers and contractors, built over three generations. We provide a free consultation and estimate for your job. We give you upfront pricing with no hidden after charges. It is our pledge to provide you with a home remodeling or repair experience such that you will want to recommend us to your family and friends
- Business Description:Landworks Earthmoving is a full service earthmoving & excavation contractor serving Western Kentucky and Middle Tennessee with over 20 years of experience. Landworks specializes in commercial/residential site work and grading, civil construction, parking lot construction, road building, and demolition / wrecking services. We offer laser and GPS equipped late model fleet, well trained operators, and professional design/consultation services. Our materials division also offers soil, rock, and ..
See all 5 highly rated companies in NashvilleJoin Angi now
Find ice dam removal in
- Whites Creek
- Old Hickory
- La Vergne
- Mount Juliet
- Ashland City
- Kingston Springs
ice dam removal in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Plus A Exteriors Roofing Inc8212 Nash Rd
- A Plus A Exteriors Roofing Inc
- Carters Property management 1015 Fords Shop Rd
- City Wide Maintenance2211 Crestmoor Rd
- Clyde Howell Roofing2567 Greens Mill Rd
- Cool Springs Landscape Co4439 Peytonsville Trinity Rd
- Cross Driven Construction1558C Brinkley Branch Rd
- Crownover Construction & Roof Repair406 north college st
- Carters Property management
- Quality Refurb Roofing & Construction5998 Lickton Pike
- Quality Refurb Roofing & Construction
- The Troy company10 interstate dr
- The Troy company
- Vidal brothers roofing
- Vidal brothers roofing
- Willow Branch Landscaping LLC121 1st Avenue S Ste 220
- Willow Branch Landscaping LLC
- XWASH3608 Pitchers Ln