Listing your home soon or having trouble selling? Consider these essential home improvement and repair tips that will attract more potential buyers so you can sell your house quickly.
Get matched with top property appraisers in Nashville, TN
There are 1 highly-rated local property appraisers.
Recent Real Estate Appraising Reviews in Nashville
- ROBERT M COLLIER COWe need to have another appraisal done and are planning to call him again. Why mess with such great success.
- HAYES APPRAISAL GROUP INCI called for an appraisal and left a message and received an immediate call back, which was more than I can say of another company I contacted. Also, Mr. Hayes was easy to schedule a with and was very professional. On the day he came he was punctual and polite. We had no problem at all with his report, it was just what we needed
- Bradley Inspection ServicesThey came when they said they would. They did a thorough job and explained everything to me. They were recommended to me by my friend.
- Berenice Denton’s Estate Sales & AppraisalsBerenice is the expert in the area doing estate sales. I met with her about a month before the sale at my parents house. After that we set a date for a Friday and Saturday. On Monday of that week, her organizers came to the house and we all worked all day. At one point there were 6 of her staff there working. They kept in touch with me the rest of the week, so everything went smoothly on the sale days. I talked to many of her staff at different times and they were all very nice and kind
- HAYES APPRAISAL GROUP INCDuring the course of a refinance, my mortgage company hired Hayes Appraisal Group to appraise my home. Unsure if there was an existing relationship between the two companies, but the appraisal performed by Chad Hayes was completely unrealistic. As my home was the model in the neighborhood, it has thousands of dollars worth of upgrades most comp homes in the neighborhood did not, but this was not considered in his appraisal which came in $17k less than the appraisal performed 2 years prior at purchase, and $30k less than the recent sale price of a neighborhood home most similar to mine. The Nashville market has done nothing but appreciate during the last 2 years and additional upgrades were made to the home during this time. When asked to provide background on what logic/methodology he uses in his business, Chad refused to answer. I would not recommend this company to anyone looking for an accurate appraisal of your Middle Tennessee home
- Anchor Estate Sales LLCHow'd it go? Not sure how to answer this one. Overall, very unsatisfied with the service. I understand t is hard to let the possessions from a departed parent go. Putting those emotions aside I'll review best I can. Denise initially showed respect in my feelings. However, I did not approve when I came in and found she and her daughter going thru and hand picking things to keep for themselves, (later she gave me what she thought they were worth). Before the sale day, and before things were "inventoried" I withdrew some antiques (family cut glass and silver plate items) from the sale. Denise complained with the premise that it was cutting into her profits. The day of the sale, I came over to do a walk thru and discovered she had included some items she had "purchased" from other estate sales so sell at my sale. (Makes me wonder about items she allotted to herself and her daughter earlier). It was apparently a "successful" sale as 90% of the items were gone. Goodwill removed the remainder. Overall, it was a bad experience. Not from the fact of letting my Mothers items go, but the uneasiness I got from Denise. I would not use her again nor recommend Anchor Estate sales to anyone else..
- Bradley Inspection ServicesIt started out well and Brad was very nice and responsive. However, once the inspection was complete that changed and he returned one phone call. After that, he did not return my phone calls or emails. And I did send several. After the inspection was completed and we moved in, we immediately had a 2 separate leaks from our shower down through our basement ceiling. One was in a concealed wall; however, the other one was in the open area of our basement where it really ought to have been seen. The plumbing costs and dry wall costs were well over $2500, not to mention the anxiety caused by leaks, not being able to use showers, and having at one point raw sewage into our basement. When asked about it, Brad would not take any responsibility nor would he refund our $350 inspection fee. Furthermore, he didn't complete the inspection himself but rather hires firemen who "he trains" and says he "knows they do a good job because he trained them". However, our real estate agent said they have also had a recent problem with an inspection carried out by one of his "trainees". All in all this ended quite poorly and I think this reflects on the type of business he runs. I would strongly recommend against using him
- Berenice Denton’s Estate Sales & AppraisalsExtremely disappointed with this sale and how it was handled. In our opinion and after talking with several buyers that came by the sale, the items in the sale were exorbitantly priced, 2-3x higher than they should have been. They were priced so high that many people just left the sale. This resulted in many pieces of furniture, many antiques and other items that were not sold. When we arrived back to the house after the sale, it was a total mess. There was sale merchandise covering the floors which was left for us to pickup (I didn't expect everything to be neatly organized but this was a shocker). This company unlike other Estate Sale companies, do not arrange for donation of the remaining items, it is left up to you. There was so much leftover, we let 5 neighbors take whatever they wanted, then it took us 3 days and 9 trips to Goodwill and 2 trips to a consignment shop to get rid of the rest since there was no time left for a yard sale. The house keys were never returned to us. We had arranged for the old mattresses to be picked up for a fee from someone they contracted to do this service, when he was called for a pickup, we were told he really didn't want to pick up mattresses and that I should get a truck and haul them to the dump myself! I was really excited for this sale and now just feel sick to my stomach at the outcome
- Fisher AppraisalsHe had a good rating on here and on Home Advisers so I went ahead paid him $400 while he was here on Dec 27, 2019. He said it would take a week and would send in an email. After about 1 1/2 weeks it was not done, I sent email and he replied it should be done by Friday, at about 2 1/2 weeks it was still not done. I sent him an email telling him if it was not done in 2 days I would contact the board of appraisers. He called me the next morning appologizing and said he'd have it done by Saturday, he said he had to get it done because he was going out of town the next week. So Saturday (Jan 18, 2020) came and still no appraisal. Now it's Sunday the 19th and I've already sent a complaint to Home Adviser and now Angie's List. I will be contacting the Board of Appraisers tomorrow. Thank you, Nelda Buchana
- Anchor Estate Sales LLCThis appraiser has not provided the service he was contracted to do. He has taken over 25 days since visiting the home and still has not provided out appraisal report. He has refused to communicate with my realtors or lending institution. He has communicated with the VA loan center a very small amount and keeps promising to upload the report but has failed to do so. He has caused us to delay closing on our new home 2 times as of today. My lease on my apt ends in two weeks and we are not sure if we will be able to close on our new home by that time. I have 3 children and have to have a stable place for them to live in their school zone and this appraiser is preventing me from doing that
Real Estate Appraisers in Nashville
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:**$300 off closing costs for Angi members** **95% jumbo mortgages available **Veteran mortgages, very aggressive rates based on working on low margins, NO LENDER FEES** **Conventional & FHA mortgages, aggressive rates and fees based on lower margins** Mike Murgatroy has 23 years of lending experience and is an Angi Super Service Award recipient 2012-2020. Mike is also ranked in the top 1% mortgage originators in the United States. With integrity at the core of his values, you can rest assur..Recent Review:Mike, Rick, Teri, Tracy, Monica, and the team made our refinance experience smooth and easy! They are very respectful, and not once did we feel out of the loop or that they were bothered by our questions. They went above and beyond to guide us in the right direction and choose an option that was best for us after taking time to discuss our history and future. They are AMAZING, and I brag about them dailyBrantley P.
- Business Description:Hayes Appraisal Grou, Inc. offers appraisal service in most of the Middle Tennessee area. Our goal is quick, reliable service on every appraisal. All reports are completed in a timely manner with customer service being our No.#1 priority. Our tools include state-of-the art software and equipment with a data base that is second to none. We look forward to hearing from youRecent Review:During the course of a refinance, my mortgage company hired Hayes Appraisal Group to appraise my home. Unsure if there was an existing relationship between the two companies, but the appraisal performed by Chad Hayes was completely unrealistic. As my home was the model in the neighborhood, it has thousands of dollars worth of upgrades most comp homes in the neighborhood did not, but this was not considered in his appraisal which came in $17k less than the appraisal performed 2 years prior at purchase, and $30k less than the recent sale price of a neighborhood home most similar to mine. The Nashville market has done nothing but appreciate during the last 2 years and additional upgrades were made to the home during this time. When asked to provide background on what logic/methodology he uses in his business, Chad refused to answer. I would not recommend this company to anyone looking for an accurate appraisal of your Middle Tennessee homeTyler T.
- Business Description:First Call has been offering insurance claims help to property owners since 1989. We are advocates who make sure that people get what they are rightfully due from their insurance company. If you have a claim with your insurance company, or if you are wondering whether you might, make FirstCall your first call. First Call is headquartered in Nashville, TN, and has offices in Memphis, Knoxville, Atlanta, and Louisville. First Call is licensed and serves clients in several other states as well..
- Business Description:InvestSmart TN LLC is a real estate solutions company based in Nashville, Tennessee. We're a family owned business and focus on helping homeowners like you find solutions to your problems. Whether you're going through a foreclosure, declaring bankruptcy, or any other reason, we buy houses like yours in any condition. Sell your house fast with InvestSmart, and get a fair cash offer in as little as 7 days
- Business Description:Real Estate Appraisal Firm
- Business Description:Commercial Property Services specialize in Buyer & Tenant Representation for Land, Retail, Office, and Industrial.
- Business Description:Berenice Denton has become one of the most successful people in the industry holding estate sales for such names as Martina McBride, Sheryl Crow, Luke Perry, Bill Monroe, Trisha Yearwood, Louise & Earl Scruggs, Buddy Killen, Jimmy Velvet, Margo Smith, Skeeter Davis, Teddy Wilburn, the Hank Williams Sr. family, Ambassador Guilford Dudley, Barbara Mandrell and Waylon Jennings
- Business Description:Huber & Lamb is a full service real estate appraisal and consulting from established in 1991. We offer appraisal services in residential, commercial and industrial property types.
- Business Description:Professional Home inspection Consulting Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful real estate appraiser articles
A home appraisal can be complicated. That’s why we created the ultimate, 14-item checklist to reference when having a home appraised for a potential purchase, sale, or any other reason via a mortgage lender or insurance company.
Selling your home during the winter can be more challenging than in warmer seasons, but follow these 10 key tips for listing, marketing, and staging your home during the winter months, and it might be off the market by spring.
Find property appraisers in
- Whites Creek
- Old Hickory
- La Vergne
- Mount Juliet
- Ashland City
- Kingston Springs
property appraisers in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Engineered Tax Services303 Evernia St
West Palm Beach, Florida
- Engineered Tax Services
- FirstCall Claims615 Berry Rd
- FirstCall Claims
- GILLILAND & ASSOC9 Music Square S 258
- GILLILAND & ASSOC
- InvestSmart TN LLC5133 Harding Pike Suite B10
- InvestSmart TN LLC
- JPS Realty Partners Healthcare Real Estate1900 Richard Jones Ste. T-5
- JPS Realty Partners Healthcare Real Estate
- Renee Rathburn Realtor278 Franklin Road Suite 190
- Renee Rathburn Realtor
- The Pierce GroupPo Box 331045
- The Pierce Group