Adjusting the height of your vacuum cleaner ensures your carpets get as clean as possible. The process varies by vacuum, but it’s easy no matter what. Learn how to adjust your vacuum’s carpet height settings in 30 seconds or less.
Get matched with top rug cleaners in Modesto, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local rug cleaners.
Recent Oriental Rug Cleaning Reviews in Modesto
- Anthony's Carpet CareWe found Carpet / Upholstery Cleaning [Anthony's Carpet Care] in Google and in viewing the video on his web site decided to try somebody new. Communication, appointment setting, estimates, punctuality, and professionalism were all perfect. He did an excellent job and was easy to talk with. He also got along with our dog very well. There is an additional charge to have the rotary jet machine used in high traffic areas and the cost was quoted before starting any work and it is SO WORTH IT !!!!! We saw the rotary jet extractor on their web site and it does make a significant difference in the cleaning job. Our carpet was nowhere near as dirty as the client in the video, but having it done made this last cleaning job our best in the last 10 years
- Spiker Carpet and Tile CareUPDATED 10/12/15 - I was contacted by Brian Spiker, owner of the company, to discuss the experience. Brian apologized for any misunderstandings and explained how he had tried to be as transparent as possible with the costs and the services offered through Groupon and his website. He agreed that the info on Groupon did not disclose everything (due to Groupon restrictions), but he is working on getting it edited. All told, I do believe that Brian's company is not trying to pull an up-sell situation. The company seems ethical and prides itself on customer service - all of which I experienced during the follow-up call. I have modified some of the content below and my rating based on this follow-up call with Brian. The Reader's Digest version: Services done as requested, but unhappy with the up-selling of services upon arrival. For all the details about the actual experience, read on. I originally purchased a Groupon ($109 for Carpet cleaning for 2 story home up to 2200 sq. ft). The Groupon includes Fine Print that reads: "Residential cleaning only. Online appt reqd 24hrs in advance. Merchant's standard cancel policy applies (fees not to exceed Groupon price). Lmt 1/person, 1 as gift. Lmt 1/visit. Valid only for option purchased. Extra fee for premium services like sealer, deodorizer, pet odor, etc. Extra $3/stair. Voucher can't be substituted for stairs, area rugs, wool carpet or other exotic materials. Extra rooms can be quoted when scheduling." Scheduling the appointment was easy - the Groupon provided a link to visit. I made the appointment and received confirmation via text and email. I also received follow-up texts prior to the visit - 2-3 days before, and 1 day before. Also, Gary (the person who came out) said he tried to call me earlier in the morning to let me know he was on his way, but his call didn't go through. (I had no record on my cell of a missed call, but it wasn't a big deal.) Gary was prompt and courteous. He came in and discussed the process as he surveyed the areas to be cleaned. When we presented the Groupon, he explained the Groupon was only good for steam cleaning the carpet - in his words: "hot water only, no soap." Gary then pulled out a rate sheet with 3 additional levels of service, stating that these levels included the necessary detergents required to release the oils brought into our high-traffic areas of the carpets. The additional levels ranged from $69 to $149, with the highest level being the only one that included Scotchguard. I told him I had not seen that page with these services when I made the appointment, to which he replied, "Well, it's the only page on the website." Later, I discovered this was a complete lie, since I again visited both the URL provided by Groupon (http://gr.pn/1Az0bWM), along with checking out http://spikercarpetandtilecare.com/. Not only is there more than one page on the Spiker website, there are no rates to be found for the rate sheet he had presented. And, when I used the URL provided on my Groupon, it takes you directly to the scheduling page, with no mention of any rates. I was very perturbed at his attitude and his up-sell of services on the spot since I know I am not the only person who would think that "carpet cleaning" services would include detergents/soap of some sort to remove the soil from high-traffic areas. I was frustrated and felt trapped by this, especially since he kept pointing to the "Fine Print" on the Groupon. I even went so far as to say, "So you're saying that we have to purchase one of these additional levels of service in order to actually clean the carpet?" Gary replied, "If you want to get the dirt out." After a discussion with other family members, we went ahead and agreed to purchase the $149 package, only because it included Scotchguard, which would help with protecting the high-traffic areas. We also asked for the cost for cleaning the stairs (15 steps), to which Gary stated, "$3 per step." We also agreed to the $45 for the stairs. Also, Gary mentioned that his company usually does a thorough cleaning (i.e. using one of the additional services), then charges their "regular" (aka repeat) customers $69 each visit, every 6 months or so (for maintenance purposes). Overall, the cleaning was done well and in just under 2 hours. Our carpets look much better, and we are happy with the results. However, I am NOT happy about the additional services information that Gary provided upon his arrival. Keep in mind, the only communication I received prior to the day of service was via text or email. However, the automatic email should provide the additional services and costs information, along with the confirmation of my appointment, the name of the person coming out, and a number to call for cancellation/rescheduling. I believe that the Groupon was misleading as far as how "carpet cleaning" is defined by this company. I understand and have no issues with paying extra for the Scotchguard or deodorizer (and this was in the Fine Print), but if the "cleaning" doesn't include any of the necessary detergents to actually lift the dirt out of the carpet, then I wouldn't define it as a true "cleaning." The job in general was top notch - no complaints on that. My suggestion to Spiker is to outline the details on the Groupon or have a follow-up email including information on what is covered in the actual service. In general, Spiker is an honest company with reasonable prices, and Brian exudes what I feel is true "customer service.
Oriental Rug Cleaning Services in Modesto
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I discovered petpee.com when I was searching online for ways to remove the urine odor from our 10’ x 14’ Karastan wool oriental rug. I had planned to clean the rug myself, but I was intrigued by the videos I saw on YouTube of petpee.com’s owner, Meir Martin, demonstrating how he cleans rugs like mine. I searched for petpee.com reviews and was blown away by the number of glowing reviews that had been written by satisfied customers. I knew then and there that I wanted to turn my rug over rug to Mr. Martin to finally get rid of the urine odor that had been building up for over 10 years. I called him and got a quote of $1079, which included shipping both ways, cleaning the rug, and a guarantee that I would not be able to detect any urine odor when my rug was returned to me. After getting over the sticker shock, my husband gave me the green light to send the rug to petpeepee.com. I think he was more interested in getting rid of my constant complaints about the urine odor than the actual odor itself! Mr. Martin walked us through how to pack up our rug for shipping via UPS, having us send him pictures to make sure we had prepared it properly. Even though we followed his instructions, I received an email from UPS 5 days later that my rug had been lost. I was regretting my decision to send my rug off for cleaning, UNTIL Mr. Martin worked his magic! I’m only the second customer in all the years petpeepee.com has been in business to have her oriental rug go missing, but that was to my benefit, because Mr. Meir knew exactly who to call (in Utah, of all places!) to track down my rug. Mr. Martin called his contact at UPS every day to check on whether my rug had been found and kept me posted each day for a week. On the seventh day after UPS reported my rug had been lost, Mr. Martin called me with the happy news that my rug had been found!!! Apparently some of the tape I had used to secure the label to the package was not completely flat and caused the label and bag to tear. Mr. Martin received my rug via Next Day Air from UPS on August 23 and began the cleaning process the next day. I loved receiving videos and pictures of the rug being cleaned and getting updates from Mr. Martin throughout the process. (You can see my rug being cleaned on YouTube by searching “Removing urine odor from a supersize Karastan rug.”). We received the rug back on September 2, and it smelled as fresh as it did the day we bought it! It looked so clean and new – worth every penny we paid to have petpeepee.com clean it. I really need more than five stars for my recommendation of petpeepee.com and Meir Martin. He is a true professional and the best communicator of any service provider I’ve ever encountered. I will be sending him more rugs soon! When I do, I will be VERY careful about packaging them, including using a HEAVY DUTY bag and taping multiple labels on the inside and outside of the package and making sure EVERYTHING on the outside is smooth and flat. If you want your rug to be free of urine odor, send it to petpeepee.com with every confidence that it will come back as good and fresh as newDiane B.
- Business Description:Family owned since 1972. We specialize in residential carpet cleaning, upholstery, tile and grout. We also are full service restoration contractors for any homes affected by water, fire, or mold damages. Our professional staff takes service above and beyond. We want customers to be happy and repeat business is our goalRecent Review:They did a great job, my carpets look fantastic! and they brought flowers! <br /> A bit expensive, time will tell if it was worth it. I did have a bunch of spots that seemed to have come out, we'll see if they come back anytime soon. <br /Cindy V.
- Business Description:Hi my name is Barry Heckman. Classic Carpet Care is family owned and operated. My family and I have been serving Realtors and Property Managers in the Central Valley since 1996. In 2005, due to high demand, we branched out to Residential services as well. We have 3 Truck Mounted cleaning vans and one repair and installation van. Please feel free to call if I can assist you in any way
- Business Description:Our unique "Carpet Color Care" services are providing residential and commercial property owners with a cost-effective alternative to costly and usually unnecessary carpet replacement. Savings of 50% to 85% compared to carpet replacements costs. Faded, stained, wrong color, outdated color, wrong color or just plain ugly carpet- we are the original and only complete on-site carpet dyeing and color restoration service company in the USA. Certified Carpet Dyemasters and Colorists perform our ser..Recent Review:Our purple carpet had about 100 urine stains from previous dogs and our own. The specialist, Robert, matched to color and treated every spot. If we didn't know where they were, we'd never know they spots had been there. Perfect jobTommy M.
- Business Description:Deep Steam Carpet Cleaning and Water Damage Restoration Services since 1996.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned business . We started this company with just a small dream and a lot of faith . We are excited to have you be a part of our family as we consider all of our customers and clients our family. We thrive on making your home and or the business the cleanest it has ever been , and having you as a returned customer
- Business Description:Anthony's Carpet Care is a well established Carpet / Tile & Grout Steam Cleaning company in Modesto, which serves the surrounding communities too. We offer the best in customer service, as well as professionalism. Our company prides itself on integrity, so our work reflects that. Call us for your next cleaning. Both Residential & CommerciaRecent Review:Great. I recommended him to a co workerMichelle M.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated professional cleaning business. Over 60 years combined experience, offering the highest quality in cleaning services. We service to residential clients and commercial accounts of every sizeRecent Review:Very well. The results are fantastic! They do the cleaning in house - they're fast and efficient.Karen G.
- Business Description:Residential and Commercial 3 areas for $99 15% off carpet and upholstery cleaningRecent Review:Great work ... Carpets turned out way better then I had expectedCriss S.
- Business Description:Primo-Clean is a family owned and operated company that has been serving our friends and neighbors throughout the Sacramento, Stockton and Modesto areas since 1981. We provide prompt and friendly service. We will treat your home and family like our home and family. Please contact us for 24 hour emergency water/fire mitigation or for specials on carpet/tile/upholstery/duct cleaning services
Explore our Solution Center for helpful oriental rug cleaning service articles
Oriental rugs aren’t just for living rooms. Get creative with these eight innovative tips for ways to use Oriental rugs to enliven your entire house.
Hedayat Mukhtarzada, owner of Art Connection Oriental Rugs in Falls Church, Virginia, opened an oriental rug repair business after immigrating from Afghanistan.
Find rug cleaners in
- French Camp
rug cleaners in Modesto
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Anthony's Carpet Care2105 Preston Ln
- Anthony's Carpet Care
- fresh cleaners@Modesto3020 Floyd Ave 325
- fresh cleaners@Modesto
- Generational Cleaning LLC246 Cadillac Dr
- Generational Cleaning LLC
- HomeSmart cleaning specialties1641 Princeton Ave #15
- HomeSmart cleaning specialties
- Oriental Rug Pet Pee Pee Odor Removal4106 NW 78 Terr
Coral Springs, Florida
- Oriental Rug Pet Pee Pee Odor Removal
- Sanny Bros Royalty Cleaning & Restoration1331 Granite Ln
- Sanny Bros Royalty Cleaning & Restoration