Have your concrete garage floors seen better days? It’s time for a DIY project! Learn how to epoxy your garage floor in nine steps.
Get matched with top epoxy floor contractors in Modesto, CA
There are 4 highly-rated local epoxy floor contractors.
Recent Epoxy Flooring Reviews in Modesto
- B & M Painting IncExcellent! This was an awesome job done by Joey with B & M Painting. He was here for a week. He was here every day working on our floor. He taped off the baseboard and bagged off our water softener, garage door opener ceiling lights and in house vac system to keep everything clean. Joey only uses the best product and guarantees his work forever. He is very competent and detail oriented. I would have him do it again in a heartbeat! Owner Jason Nance was very accommodating throughout the whole process
Epoxy Flooring Contractors in Modesto
- Business Description:From SLAB to FAB!! We are a family operated business. We specialize in Epoxy floors, polishing, concrete stamping and overlay and much more. We have been in this profession for over 20 years and we are family oriented and our staff is efficient and very professional. We offer free estimates so please give us a call for more details. We service mostly all areas from the Peninsula to Sacramento.
- Business Description:We provide professional installation of commercial and residential epoxy flooring and storage solutions. Our service area stretches from North of Lake Tahoe to areas in and around San Jose and Santa Cruz. We travel for work!! We offer various types of lifetime warrantied epoxy flooring (multi-layer build-ups of "speckled" and metallic fleck) and lifetime warrantied cabinetry, slat wall and overhead racks. coatings and metallic fleck suspended in clear epoxy). Garage Experts has an enormous cl..Recent Review:From start to finish it was a very pleasant experience. The workers who came out to a simple the cabinets and put on the Apoxsee floor were very professional and courteous. I would highly recommend them to anybody who wants epoxy flooring or cabinetsjay f.
- Business Description:Lancaster Painting is locally owned and has 25 years of experience in residential & commercial painting. We are fully staffed & equipped to handle any size interior & exterior painting project throughout the Central Valley, and have earned a reputation for dependability, quality service and workmanship. To help with the process of "turning your house into a home" we provide our customers with a Project Leader, specifically assigned to their painting project from start to finish. While teamin..Recent Review:Eddie was very helpful in planning and working with our budget. The painters were very pleasant and patient with my 3 year old running around. They were also very efficient and the paint came out beautiful. Love Lancaster PaintingShelby H.
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Adam and his crew did an amazing job. They were timely, polite and paid very good attention to detail. I would highly recommend using G. Z. L. and will definitely hire them back for future jobs! Excellent company producing beautiful results!Christie W.
- Business Description:Colorblast Painting has been serving the Tri-Valley & East Bay Area’s in all phases of residential and commercial painting since 2010. We focus on giving our customers 100% customer service on every one of our painting projects. Special attention to detail is giving during our prep work to guarantee that you will get a quality paint job that will be lasting and durable for many years to come. We are offering $400 off all residential and commercial Exterior Painting and $350.00 off all interio..Recent Review:On a deadline, so requested few companies to give a quote. They said they would show up, but never did. Trust level not too high on companies who can't manage their calendars.Rajiv Y.
- Business Description:Fat Rock Tile & Stone Lic. #1001093 We are a newly licensed company with over 50 years combined field experience. We are fully licensed bonded, and insured with references upon request. Future customers can view some of our work in our website at: www.fatrocktile.coRecent Review:Would I recommend: Yes Would I use them again: Yes Pros: -Very responsive and friendly -Price Effective -Honors warranty Cons: -None Hired Danny and his team to conduct install tiling, apply epoxy, and repair hardwood. I thought I had enough tiling to complete the job, but did not. Danny escorted me to the local Home Depot and help me pick out tiling enough for master bath at no additional cost. His team applied epoxy coating to my garage and found a couple cracks and shortly after it started pealing since we applied during told season. Reached out to them months later during summer and honored his warranty to fill cracks and reapply epoxy coating. They are awesome and would highly recommendPablo T.
- Business Description:Adrian Construction is a private locally owned General Contracting Company. We have ten employees that strive to provide our customers with high quality work and fair prices. We specialize in general remodeling, kitchens, bathrooms, tile, drywall, painting, and flooring. We do everything that has to do with a residential homeRecent Review:i first needed base molding in the guest bath and kitchen. they did this work and it was beautiful. also needed texture on one wall redone. they contracted that work to aderholt drywall and it was exceptional. to have that work done, i waited five months because they were "busy". the total duration of that work was 1.25 days. seven months after that work was done, i still did not have an estimate for replacing the flooring in my entire house, or any of the other whole house remodel i wanted to do. i went in twice and selected materials. i called several times asking for estimates and a time frame to begin replacing my floors, but they never responded. it had now been one full year without any estimates for my projects, no time frame, nobody interested at all. i don't know what happened to this company. at first, everybody was very pleasant to communicate with. did they have me mixed up with somebody else for whom they did not want to work? had they changed owners? i recently went in to their store to ask about a product, and they behaved as if it was a ridiculous inconvenience for anybody to ask about their products and services. they promised to call me with the information i needed but, of course, they never did. also, somebody should remind the women behind the desk that, even if you're whispering, people in the store can hear what you're saying. if it isn't nice, you should probably wait until people are not in the store. overall, i have to give this company a score of one star because of their terrible customer service skills, non-existent follow-up, and general disinterest in their customers. if you're not interested in a job, at the very least you should let the customer know so they can move onanne b.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:It was okay, he was a gentlemen. I was happy.Rose E.
- Business Description:We diamond polish and stain concrete. We have been painting for 19 years. We are general contractors and we have an in house asid certified interior designer.
- Business Description:We provide flooring care and maintenance with state of the art equipment that surgically removes the dirt and grime from all of your hard surfaces.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful epoxy flooring contractor articles
An epoxy floor adds a smooth texture and glossy finish to a concrete floor. This type of flooring is easy to clean and maintain, but you still need to put in the work to make it look its best. Here are some tips for no-fail epoxy floor care.
Epoxy floor coating adds vibrant colors, high-gloss finishes and texture to concrete flooring. Some epoxy flooring even resembles marble or quartz.
Find epoxy floor contractors in
- French Camp
epoxy floor contractors in Modesto
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 100 PERCENT CONCRETE inc.149 Darcy Pkwy
- 100 PERCENT CONCRETE inc.
- B&W Distributors, Inc.5627 Stoneridge Dr
- B&W Distributors, Inc.
- DOROTHY'S TILE & STONE925 CARVER RD
- DOROTHY'S TILE & STONE
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- KEENER ENTERPRISE3838 GUERNSEY AVE
- KEENER ENTERPRISE
- Power Plus Painting1401 w Elm
- Power Plus Painting
- Quintero Painting2800 Raceway Ct
- Quintero Painting
- The Painting Specialist317 Prospect St
- The Painting Specialist
- Valley Epoxy & Coating672 W. 11th St. Suite 306
- Valley Epoxy & Coating