Looking for a unique chicken coop design that meets your chickens’ needs? Browse these inspiring coop ideas to give your chickens the humble abode they deserve.
Get matched with top fence contractors in Milwaukee, WI
There are 4 highly-rated local dog fence installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Dog Fencing Reviews in Milwaukee
- Northland Fence MinnesotaI couldn't have been more happy with the service that Northland Fence provided. They were extremely responsive and professional throughout the entire process from design, permit to installation. Most importantly their was communication the whole way thru the job. Would highly recommend.
- Nimmer Co., LLCChris and his crew were amazing from start to finish. They were punctual, hardworking, polite and did absolute quality work. I live in Tosa, so the property lines are tight. They did everything they could to minimize going onto the neighbors property and were polite to everybody. The fence was a combination cedar privacy and lattice top that they built to spec, including the two gates. All posts were set in concrete and perfectly plum. Would absolutely use again
- Nimmer Co., LLCChris and his crew did an amazing job and people still stop several months later while I am working in the front yard and comment on how great the new fence looks. My village has strict ordinances on fences and Chris was adaptable to the tweaks that needed to be made to ensure the installation was compliant down to the last detail. Even the village inspector was impressed with his work and the care he took to keep not only my property, but also the neighbors' property on both sides, looking attractive, thus adding to the curb appeal of three homes. Chris' crew are hard-working, polite young men who were careful of my property and even collected the soil from the post holes for my use in raised beds I plan on installing. I cannot say enough good things about the creative solutions and skill demonstrated in blending two different types of fencing materials. Patience was essential this year as there were material delays due to temporary factory shutdowns due to the pandemic, but it was well worth the wait. Fantastic job
- All Style Quality Fence LLCWe had Steve and Amy out to a house before we had even closed on it. I believe it was late November of 2019. I wanted a combination of privacy and chain-link fencing installed at the house after we purchased it. Steve examined the property and let us know why he wouldn't be able to install the privacy fence along the lot line I wanted it installed; too many trees and boulders. He recommended that I install chicken-wire instead, which is what I did for that section of lot line. For the remainder of the lot lines he mentioned how rocky our area is, and explained that there would be additional costs involved if he hit buried boulders during the install. He then drilled a few test holes, all of which were free of rocks. Whew! They explained that they would not be able to install the fence before Spring, which I had expected. Well... Spring rolled around and so did Covid-19. Steve and Amy were delayed due to a work freeze, and lack of materials, but Steve kept in constant contact with us the entire time. We always knew what was happening, which seems to be rare in the contracting world. Eventually they made it out, and installed the fence. The install was very well done, and Steve and Amy were a pleasure to talk to, even though they had probably answered the same questions about fences a million times. Two weeks after the fence was installed, a very large tree took out an entire section of it. That section included a double door gate. I immediately contacted Steve. He explained how booked they were, and how hard it was to obtain materials, but wrote up an estimate that I submitted to our insurance company. It took a while for Steve to get the materials, and to make time to perform the repair, but again the workmanship was excellent. It's a double-edged sword working with good contractors. They will always be busy, if there isn't a pandemic slowing them down, so you have to have a flexible schedule and some patience, but more often than not the quality of work is worth the wait. All Style Quality Fence is worth the wait
- All Style Quality Fence LLCWe had gotten our fence put up about 6 months ago, and it has transformed our entire yard. Our backyard is cozy, and now has a very nice “ home like” feel. We are able to have cook outs, friendly gatherings, and are kept in private from our neighbors. It’s the best fence I have seen built. Very sturdy, posts are in perfect straight lines. It was perfectly set with the grading that our land has, and they were very good with working with us and our ideas we had with the layout. They had came up with a better idea that I had envisioned on where we wanted the fence to extend out to. I had followed there advice and am very glad I did. The quality of craftsmanship on our 2 gates is beautiful. Hand made, and made to fit our home. These people are the friendliest of all people who dearly care about their customers and stand behind what they build. In the future should I purchase another home. They will be the people I will call right away to get my fence put up
- All Style Quality Fence LLCFANTASTIC! Steve and Amy are a great team who provide exceptional customer service. Their attention to detail is seen in every step of the process. Would highly recommend their services for a fence installation.
- All Style Quality Fence LLCWords cannot describe how happy we are with our fence! Steve and Amy are the most kind and enjoyable, yet professional people! We were at the beginning of their list for spring, which meant a few rainy days! They kept me updated daily as to when they’d be able to come and kept their word! Our fence is approaching 6 months old at this point, and we are so happy. It’s a sturdy fence that was built with safety and aesthetics in mind. Our puppy is happy and safe in her yard, our gates lock from the inside which we love. Here in Milwaukee county we had some interesting hurdles to jump and Amy handled all of that! I would recommend them time and time again. I love supporting a homegrown Wisconsin business! This couple puts their all into their work
- Nimmer Co., LLCJob went amazing. Chris told me it would be done by the end of August and he had it done a week before. Answered any question I had for him promptly while we were waiting for our turn. Fence looks great and Chris went out of his way to make the yard look good after all the work was done. I would recommend this company to anyone that is looking to have a fence installed
- Nimmer Co., LLCI bought a new home and wanted the back yard fenced for privacy and so I didn't have to tie my dogs up whenever they were outside. I got 3 quotes and not only was Chris the most reasonable, he spent considerable time discussing the options with me. After hiring him, he always kept me informed as to material delivery, scheduling, etc. He and his team were prompt and always very personable too. I'm writing this a year later because sometimes things happen post installation. In short, the fence looks as beautiful as it did on day one (have received countless compliments) and the gates still function perfectly. Highly recommend
- All Style Quality Fence LLCIf you want a professional, hard working team with integrity this is who you want to hire. Great communication, which was important to me. The job was done quickly and efficiently. Grateful to have met Steve, Amy, and Robert. Fantastic people! Will definitely recommend them to everyone I can.
Last update on October 6, 2021
Dog Fence Installers in Milwaukee
Explore our Solution Center for helpful dog fence installer articles
An invisible fence is one of many options you have for keeping your beloved dog safe. Learn how it works, as well as the pros, cons, and costs.
Experts say pet owners can take simple steps to pad the safety and effectiveness of this hidden alternative to traditional fencing.
Find dog fence installers in
- West Milwaukee,
- West Allis,
- Whitefish Bay,
- River Hills,
- Brown Deer,
- Elm Grove,
- Fox Point,
- Saint Francis,
- New Berlin,
- Hales Corners,
- South Milwaukee,
- Menomonee Falls,
- Oak Creek,
Fence Companies in Milwaukee, WI
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Chisel and Vine, LLC3950 N HOLTON ST
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53212
- J & J General Contractors Inc2003 S Muskego Ave
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53204
- MUNSON FENCE & PAVING6747 N SIDNEY PL
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53209
- NORTHSTAR PROPERTY DEVELOPMENTPO BOX 511580
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53203
- STABLE FENCE CO3109 N SHERMAN BLVD
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53216
- Chisel and Vine, LLC
- DOGWATCH OF SE WISCONSIN218 RANDALL PL
Elkhorn, Wisconsin 53121
- DOGWATCH OF SE WISCONSIN
- Invisible Fence of the Badgerland, LLC203 E Main Street
Waunakee, Wisconsin 53597
- Invisible Fence of the Badgerland, LLC
- KStys Services805 Williams Ave
South Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53172
- KStys Services
- Metropolitan Fence1304 E. Main St.
Waukesha, Wisconsin 53186
- Metropolitan Fence
- Nimmer Co., LLC16939 W Small Rd
New Berlin, Wisconsin 53151
- Nimmer Co., LLC
- Shamrock Building Inspection Consultants LLC300 Cottonwood Ave Suite 3
Hartland, Wisconsin 53029
- Shamrock Building Inspection Consultants LLC
- Thomas Horse LLC215 Carroll St
Waukesha, Wisconsin 53186
- Thomas Horse LLC
Dog fence installers that service Milwaukee
How much does it cost to install a fence?
Answer: The average cost to install a fence is $2,600. A variety of factors will impact the overall cost of fencing installation, such as the length of the fence, the materials you choose, and local labor costs. Fencing projects using the lowest cost materials and with lower labor costs can cost as little as $1 to $6 per linear foot, while projects using the highest cost materials and with higher labor costs may be as high as $15 to $45.
Do I need a permit to build a fence around a yard?
Answer: Whether you’ll need a permit to build a fence around your yard will depend on your city or county's local codes. Many metropolitan and suburban areas require a permit to install most fencing, but they may not for fences situated behind a house as opposed to in front of it or fences that don’t run within a certain distance of the road. To find out if you’ll need a permit to fence your yard, reach out directly to your local government office.
What is the cheapest fence to install?
Answer: The cheapest fencing to install is chain-link fencing. Chain-link fencing is typically cheaper than other fence types because the materials cost less, and installation is generally quicker and easier than other options. Chain-link fencing is affordable, easy to install, and low maintenance. However, it’s usually considered less secure than other options and doesn’t increase resale value as much as fences made of different materials.
Is a wood or vinyl fence cheaper?
Answer: Wood fences are generally cheaper than the cost of vinyl fences. While the cost of materials for wood and vinyl fences is usually very similar, the labor cost associated with installing a vinyl fence is higher. Wood fencing is also easier to install than vinyl fencing, making it possible to save money by making wood fence installation a DIY project. It’s also possible to DIY install a vinyl fence.
What is the life expectancy of a vinyl fence?
Answer: Vinyl fencing can be expected to last between 10 and 30 years. Vinyl fencing is generally low maintenance, but proper care will ensure it lasts as long as possible. Its long life span and high return on investment make vinyl fencing a popular option for many homeowners.
What type of fence adds to the property value?
Answer: Installing quality fencing, no matter the fence type, will generally add value to your property. In general, fences made of longer-lasting, lower-maintenance, and more attractive materials—like wrought-iron, composite, or vinyl—add more value to a property than fences made of lower-cost or less attractive materials, like chain-link. To ensure your fencing adds as much value to your home as possible, be sure it’s properly permitted, approved by your homeowners association (if you have one), and installed properly.