Home staging means depersonalizing a house to make potential buyers visualize themselves in the space. Read on to learn more about how it works and why it’s so important.
Get matched with top home stagers in Louisville, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local home stagers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Staging Reviews in Louisville
- Living Spaces by LynI love Lyn @ Living Spaces by Lyn! I'm a real estate broker and she has been my go-to for years for all things staging and design. It's included in my listing process that all my selling clients meet with Lyn to get their house staged and ready to hit the market. She is excellent at arranging the items already in the house. She is knowledgeable, warm, and my clients feel comfortable with her right away
- Living Spaces by LynUpdating & staging a home for the purposes of selling can be tricky. It's a delicate balance of doing the "right" things to create enough of a wow factor while bringing the biggest bang for the seller's buck. Lyn absolutely gets it. And clients love her! She instantly puts them at ease, but also gets right down to business so they can make the most of their time together. She brings a level of experience and expertise that is truly invaluable. She can furnish an entire house if necessary, but I LOVE her ability to use the furniture my clients already have and completely transform the space
- Fabulous Charlotte HomesI put my home on the market after taking Kim's recommendations for staging and got an offer after approx 3 weeks of my home being on the market. This offer will become a contract in the next few days. Kim did an excellent job and has a taste that appeals to the general population. I really liked her ideas, most of them being simple ideas I just hadn't thought of. In my case, I spent an additional approx $150 decorating my house with the things she recommended, but for the most part I just moved things around in my house as Kim saw fit. I would definitely recommend her to ANYONE selling their home in Charlotte
- Colgates Locksmith Service IncThis guy showed up on time and even called before arriving. Upon entering the house, my Boston Terrier bit the tech's shoe. He also has a female Boston Terrier and was okay with the "assault." The door knob & lock were replaced quickly and he ground a key that fit all of my locks PERFECTLY. The price didn't seem too unreasonable and the service was awesome
- Living Spaces by LynShe was great. She has a great eye for color. It was my first time to meet her and I immediately felt confident in her ability to help.
- Living Spaces by LynLyn managed the project from start to finish. We interviewed together several contractors, and we chose each of them based together. Lyn sat down with my husband me and talked about a budget, what we wanted to accomplish and when we wanted the project to be completed. Both bathrooms were demolished down to the studs. The large bathroom remodel involved taking out a wall, adding a laundry room, moving plumbing and adding a linen closet with floor-to-ceiling shelves. I can tell you it's not often you can create a large closet in a 115-year-old building! Lyn stayed on top of both contractors and communicated with me the plan on both remodels. Together we found vanities, shower doors, etc. and went shopping for things like fixtures and faucets. She has good suppliers, so we realized discounts on things she bought through her vetted vendors. I am able to make decisions rather quickly, so Lyn and I worked fast on choosing colors, tiles, etc. She made it fun in the process but was not afraid to say if she really thought a particular tile or color just wouldn't work in either bathroom. I trusted her judgment and was glad I did. In the end, we are extremely happy with both of our bathrooms even though it was h*** to live through. I've since recommended Lyn to many other friends who have hired her for even more extensive renovations. We hired Lyn again when we decided to put our condo on the real estate market. This time, she came and helped us stage our home to prepare it for sale. She transformed our living space, making it more spacious and showing off our art and antiques to their best advantage. So while this review is technically for her renovation skills, I must also highly recommend Lyn's staging direction. The woman knows what she's doing
- SIMPLY STAGED LLCI loved the way Simply Staged used what I liked and made the house what I wanted it to be. She was able to decorate my house in a matter of hours while it would have taken me weeks. She helped me pick out the colors of 9 rooms which would have taken me a long time.
- Living Spaces by LynThe colors we chose would not have been something I would have selected. Lyn's great color and design style convinced me to choose lighter colors and i love it, she was right.
- Living Spaces by LynNot only did she help us select the paint colors/scheme for our entire house to make the smaller rooms feel brighter and larger, she also helped with the arrangement of furniture, built-ins, pictures and other whatknots to really tie the whole home together. We lived in an older home with smaller rooms and it's easy for modern day, larger furniture to overtake a room. As a REALTOR, I know how vital staging a home for photographs can be - it's the difference between receiving at or above asking offers or lingering on the market for weeks or months- so we reached out to Lyn again. She helped us declutter, remove unnecessary 'life stuff' and made other recommendations to make our photographs really stand out - and they did! From the initial planning phase, to the interior decorating and design, and finally staging for photographs at the end - I know her influence and input was part of why our house had multiple offers and was under contract the same day it went to market
- Living Spaces by LynThe house photographed beautifully (due to the staging) for the listing launch. I had tons of traffice through house - all thought home was beautiful. Sold in two weeks.
Home Stagers in Louisville
- Business Description:VIRTUAL INTERIOR / STAGE DESIGN/ VIRTUAL MEETING Servicing New York, NY and Miami, FL areas! This is for a CUSTOM Virtual Floor/ Plan-3D Design, specifically made for you. It can be any room you choose literally from scratch, any space you want to redesign. We also offer Tiny House Design. Contact us if you are looking to buy costum made bricks, we have a large selection!!! PLEASE READ OUR SERVICES OFFERED FOR FULL DETAILS!!!Recent Review:Ecolecuá offers a unique collaborative approach with her clients. On our project, she struck the perfect balance; she listened to our ideas and feedback but very much maintained her role as the creative expert, making us feel comfortable the entire time. I would absolutely recommend Ecolecuá with no hesitation. With all she has done, she is going to find the right approach for just about any client. Aileen Dominguez Dentist, Boston, MassachusettAileen D.
- Business Description:Colgate's provides locksmith services for all of Kentuckiana.Recent Review:This guy showed up on time and even called before arriving. Upon entering the house, my Boston Terrier bit the tech's shoe. He also has a female Boston Terrier and was okay with the "assault." The door knob & lock were replaced quickly and he ground a key that fit all of my locks PERFECTLY. The price didn't seem too unreasonable and the service was awesomeJohn M.
- Business Description:Living Spaces is an award winning residential design firm (women owned and operated) specializing in renovation design, project management, interior design and home staging and re-design. We love working with builders, remodelers, investors, individual home sellers and real estate agents. We are design generalists providing assistance in the areas of furniture selection and placement, selections of colors, fabrics, finishes, surfaces & textures to encourage warmth and harmony in residential a..Recent Review:We have arrived at a plan and a date to get started. She is punctual and will listen to ideas and suggestions and then incorporate them or very diplomatically and professionally explain why it may not be the best way to go if it should not be soDennis F.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:A friend suggested we use this sight to get ideas for our basement buildout (previously unfinished). With a few hand drawings and some pictures we posted our and quot;contestand quot; and received 11 submissions (13 if you count 2 architects submitted twice). Went great, had good dialogue with the architects and helped us come up with the direction we want to go.We really liked it because when you work with just one designer, you get their and quot;oneand quot; idea, this way we got 11 ideas, all for a fairly low costMr and Mrs H.
- Business Description:Moving is stressful! We know. And on top of all the tasks that go along with it, you have to decide on a company you can trust bringing in complete strangers into your home to handle your belongings. At EkoMovers we take pride in paying the highest labor wages and attracting only the best, college educated employees. Not only do our employees know how to move you in a safe, timely fashion, we also know how to converse and carry ourselves in the most professional manner. (513-442-2462 Cincinna..Recent Review:Prior to our move I had a representative from EcoMovers come out to evaluate our place. Because we are on a tight budget, I wanted to make sure the time and price they had quoted me via our email discussion was correct. The representative assured me the original time/quote would be appropriate the amount of items we had to move. Unfortunately, this wasn't the case. The movers took twice as long as was originally estimated, costing us significantly more than promised. The movers blamed it on our elevator and stairs, saying it slowed them down (despite my having shown the rep the elevator and stairs). In addition, the mover's truck battery died and we had to jump them in the middle of the move. The guys were very friendly, but didn't have a sense of urgency. Given my overall experience, I likely wouldn't recommend their services to othersChad V.
- Business Description:Reduce Stress. Hire a Planner. Creative thinking, planning, budgeting, and coordinating. Eco-friendly ideas & handmade decorations. Advice and References of researched locations & services. *Customizable Prices to meet your budget needs
- Business Description:Scott of all Trades, LLC is a Handyman and Contracting service company. We have a group of skilled handymen and licensed tradesmen that work for us. We only contract out work that requires a specific license. All work is done by a highly skilled craftsmen. We drug test and do background screening. We always give free estimates. We are fully insured and have been in business since 1995, but only registered as Scott of all Trade, LLC since 2007. We service all of Louisville & surrounding..
- Business Description:Reflections of You provides in-home consultations, personal shopping, selection of window treatments, flooring, wall coverings & colors, upholstery services, lighting.... We will oversee your new addition and remodel projects, just leave the selections, hiring, and scheduling to us. We also have the means to fully stage (furnish) a home or simply help with decluttering and neutralizing colors. When you arrive to your new home we will assist with unpacking and placement of your furnishings and..
- Business Description:Interior design and renovation, home staging and space planning. I have 15 years of experience with building and remodeling homes, renovating and managing real estate and assisting clients with space management, interior finishes and creating an aesthetically pleasing interior. I work with realtors to help them sell homes more quickly. My background is in Human Environmental Science, Art and Interior Design
- Business Description:Home Detailing is a home staging and home and business styling company that assists with moving, downsizing, dealing with parents' estate or reenergizing existing spaces at home or office. When selling one’s home STAGING is no longer an option, it is now a standard real-estate tool used for optimal results. Home Detailing will - Arrange spaces to highlight features creating influential Internet photos - Liberate the family from the home facilitating the move - Recognize real estate tr..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home stager articles
You’ve decided to sell. Now it's time to prep your house for the big day. Before listing, check out our tried-and-true home improvement tips to get top dollar for your sale.
Home staging is a real estate technique that shows buyers the house’s best features and helps them envision living there. It's essential in the selling process. If your home selling budget is tight, you’ll need tips to maximize your home’s appeal.
home stagers in Louisville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 85922751234054 Richland Ave
Louisville, Kentucky 40207
- Great Spaces LLC4107 Lakeside Drive
SELLERSBURG, Indiana 47172
- Great Spaces LLC
- Michael Thacker - RealtorPO Box 6565
Louisville, Kentucky 40206
- Michael Thacker - Realtor
- Never Be UpStaged, LLC1414 Mirimar Rd
Louisville, Kentucky 40222
- Never Be UpStaged, LLC
- Presley Realty330 Townepark Cir Ste 200
Louisville, Kentucky 40243
- Presley Realty
- Tammy Huff - Etown Realty428 W Dixie Ave By Appointment, Hardin County Realtor
Elizabethtown, Kentucky 42701
- The Amazing Homes Team - Keller Williams Realty4317 Charlestown Rd.
New Albany, Indiana 47150
- The Investment Group with Keller Williams6100 Dutchmans Lane STE 502
Louisville, Kentucky 40205
- The Withrow Group at Keller Williams Realty9911 Shelbyville Rd Ste 100
Louisville, Kentucky 40223
- Tammy Huff - Etown Realty
- Weichert Realtors-ABG Properties1719 Yale Dr
Louisville, Kentucky 40205
- Weichert Realtors-ABG Properties