A gas grill is a great way to get a chargrilled flavor on your food, but it can quickly build up dirt and grime. If it’s time to clean your grill, use this guide to learn about the different parts of a grill and what items to use to clean them.
Get matched with top grill services in Louisville, KY
There are 4 highly-rated local grill services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Grill Repair Reviews in Louisville
- New Circle Mechanical NCM ServicesGreat! They came right away, showed me exactly what they thought I should do (they were right), and got underway immediately. Everything they fixed works perfectly.
- New Circle Mechanical NCM ServicesRob did a great job determining the issue and needs to come back when the part is available. He was quick, courteous and professional.
- New Circle Mechanical NCM ServicesExcellent experience for all 3 service calls. When we called, New Circle asked when we would like them to come, and were available in a very timely fashion. Two different service people came to my parents' house over the 3 calls; both were very pleasant, courteous, thorough, and extremely service-oriented. In all 3 instances, because of the age of the grills and appliances, we had been told they would be difficult to service and/or hard to find parts for. New Circle had no difficulty at all; either they had the necessary parts or were able to obtain them quickly. In the case of the dryer vent/exhaust tubing, the service tech not only repaired the part that had split open, but inspected the entire vent system and proactively secured a couple of other areas where the seams were beginning to weaken. Charges and options were explained thoroughly on each visit before work was done, and there were no surprises. We are so pleased with their work and their service that we have cancelled the service contracts we have maintained with Sears Home Maintenance for over 35 years and will be using New Circle from now on for most of our home appliance/equipment needs. We cannot recommend them highly enough
- Pages Gas Line Service IncI had a gas line leak to my natural gas grill and needed it replaced before closing on the sale of our home. Pages' bid was considerably better than our regular plumber, but I delayed responding because there was a delay in final approval of the buyer's loan. Then, the final approval came with a very short time before closing date. I called Pages on Tuesday and was told it would probably be over a week before they could get to the job. I explained my situation and asked they get to it as soon as possible. On Saturday morning, the crew called. They said they had an opening and could come later that day if convenient for us. They arrived about an hour later, wasted no time in getting to work which required getting into a very narrow crawl space, drilling through the foundation, and hooking the new line to the grill, then cleaning up after. My realtor, who was there, was impressed and asked for contact information to give to other clients. I would not hesitate to recommend Pages
- Pages Gas Line Service IncWe just moved into the home 2 days before and were in the unpacking process. That evening I smelled gas and the utility company came out and said we had a major gas leak and had to leave the home. I called Page's and he said he would have someone out as soon as they finished a job around lunch. They called two hours ahead of time and showed up during a record cold day on icy snowy curvy roads. They worked inside and out for hours until the problem was identified and fixed. The team of two was courteous, clean and professional. I could not have asked for a more a better outcome for a scary unpleasant situation. Not only did I feel they fixed this problem but during their time I feel completely at ease with the 50 year old house we just bought for anything related to the gas lines because these guys were professionals. I didn't get to meet the owner in person but we talked on the phone a couple of times and it is clear he is honest and professional and true to his word. I feel like this situation could not have been a better experience. There is no question I would use and recommend them for anything gas line related again
- Frederick Plumbing ServiceHe was a sub-contractor for a deck remodel. He kept me waiting two days, and when he finally showed up, he told me that he didn't have the tools he needed and would have to come back yet another day. When he installed the gas line, there was a gas smell and it was determined that the gas line was leaking. He also installed a too short line as it was about two feet from the grill and the hose would have shown. Thankfully, after much back & forth, the contractor sent another person out to re-install the line closer to the grill
Gas Grill Repair Services in Louisville
- Business Description:32 years residential and light commercial remodeling/handyman service's. Two years as licensed ky Home Inspector.Recent Review:BD Remodeling did an amazing job on some drywall work, flooring installation, painting a bathroom and painting some trim/baseboard. Very professionally and got the job done fast! Highly recommend and will hire for future projectsDanielle m.
- Business Description:We service most everything in the home. Licensed in Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Electric, & all Kitchen appliances with 1 year parts & labor. Christian owned & operated. We also repair most everything on home inspection reports. HVAC systems come with 10 yr parts & labor factory warranty. The only company in Louisville to clean the air conditioner coil with BBJ biocide (an enzyme that kills all the mold on your coil above the furnace in your home)Recent Review:I have hired companies in the past that have failed to complete the job in a timely manner and have ended up costing far more than the original quote. New circle handled my problem with efficiency and care. They were very respectful and I will be returning to them any time future issues ariseHugh J.
- Business Description:From home repairs to property management, it’s a wrap! Offered Services: Custom Projects In-home Assembly Smart Home Conversion Move-in/Move-out Assistance Repair Remodel Drywall Work General Home Maintenance Property Managemen
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:I had a question about microwave repair. He answered all my questions and was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Unfortunately new parts are no longer available for model in question. He gave me part # if I wanted to call around for a used part somewhere. Got lots of good infoERIK H.
- Business Description:We specialize with tree service work, any kind of home repair interior or exterior, haul off junk, landscaping, rock driveways and offer great services, friendly and funny conversations. And the great part about it were FULLY INSURED proof on hand
- Business Description:Welcome to Page’s Gas Line Service Inc.! We proudly offer professional directional boring and gas line installation services to residential and commercial customers. Our service areas include Jefferson, Oldham and Bullit Counties in Kentucky. Locally-owned business that prides itself on quality service and experience. We also specialize in outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, pool heaters and working on gas lines for generatorsRecent Review:We just moved into the home 2 days before and were in the unpacking process. That evening I smelled gas and the utility company came out and said we had a major gas leak and had to leave the home. I called Page's and he said he would have someone out as soon as they finished a job around lunch. They called two hours ahead of time and showed up during a record cold day on icy snowy curvy roads. They worked inside and out for hours until the problem was identified and fixed. The team of two was courteous, clean and professional. I could not have asked for a more a better outcome for a scary unpleasant situation. Not only did I feel they fixed this problem but during their time I feel completely at ease with the 50 year old house we just bought for anything related to the gas lines because these guys were professionals. I didn't get to meet the owner in person but we talked on the phone a couple of times and it is clear he is honest and professional and true to his word. I feel like this situation could not have been a better experience. There is no question I would use and recommend them for anything gas line related againJohn T.
- Business Description:We are Appliance repair company that specializes in in-home appliance repair. We service all makes and models. Our staff is professionally trained and required to pass drug screening and back ground checks. We offer appointment times in 2 hour windows, so no waiting around all day for a repairRecent Review:We had another provider out the prior week that said the fridge wasn't cooling well and diagnosed a closed system leak, i.e. it was slowly leaking freon. He said it would cost $300 to diagnose the issue to be sure and recommended that we replace the $2000 fridge. <br /> I was cautious about this diagnosis since the freezer was plenty cold. We ended up calling Honest & Fair. He dialogued with us on the phone, looked at a picture we took of the cooling coils, and said the diagnosis did seem suspicious. He couldn't make it out for a week, but I was so impressed by his approach and knowledge that we decided to wait. <br /> When he came out, it took him 15 minutes to put gauges on the system and confirm it was not a closed system issue. He installed and uninstalled the ice maker and that ended up fixing the cooling problem. Apparently there is a fan in the icemaker that pulls cool air from the freezer into the fridge and the connection must have worked loose. <br /> The only concern I had was that it took a week to work us in. If we hadn't had another fridge, I'm not sure I could have waited that long. <br /> Overall, just really, really impressed. <br /Nate H.
- Business Description:Home repairs to complete renovations.Recent Review:I have used Gary at least once a year for the last 5 or 6 years. Most recently, I had the work above performed. <br /> In 2009, he did a remodel project for my living room where he removed a wall of built in cabinets and relocated them to my basement for reinstallation. He completed extensive drywall repair to that wall. He removed the existing fireplace mantle and installed a wall full of quartz tile and new mantle. (photo attached) <br /> He has installed new light fixtures throughout my home and changed out the thermostats for newer digital models. I have Gary do all sorts of odds and ends that are above my ability or that I don't have time to get to myself. I have found Gary to be very responsive and trustworthy. He has a positive attitude and is up for any task no matter how large or smallJana S.
- Business Description:SATURDAY HOURS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. ADDITIONAL WEBSITE: WWW.THETRENDCOMPANIES.WISEBUYINGMALL.COM ADDITONAL DBA'S: TREND APPLIANCE COMPANY, TREND TECHNOLOGIES, TREND SERVICES, THE TREND COMPANIES OF KENTUCKY, TREND COMPANIES OF KENTUCKY. ADDITIONAL LOCATION: 105 COMMERCIAL DRIVE, NICHOLASVILLE, KY. NICHOLASVILLE LOCATION HOURS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. ADDITIONAL PHONE: (859)885-7159.Recent Review:It went great. They were real good and listened to what I wanted. He helped me to match my appliances and did not try to sell me anything I did not want. I found two of the same appliances on sale at another appliance store and they matched the priceLeslie P.
- Business Description:I work independently to provide a monthly publication to the residents of Lake Forest, one of Louisville's most desirable communities.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gas grill repair service articles
Searching for an eco-friendly and cost-effective upgrade to your propane grill? Hook it up to your home's natural gas line with the help of a pro and a DIY conversion kit. The process should only take about an hour and we’ll take you through it all.
If you want to serve tender ribs, brisket or other meats at your next barbecue consider using a smoker. Smokers slow cook meat for hours at low temperatures.
grill services in Louisville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- Carlos and Anthony handyman And tree service 10659 Frankfort Rd
Waddy, Kentucky 40076
- Carlos and Anthony handyman And tree service
- Devon and Malvern Construction Staffing Solution117 W Jefferson St
Georgetown, Kentucky 40324
- Devon and Malvern Construction Staffing Solution
- Frederick Plumbing ServicePO Box 1325
Jeffersonville, Indiana 47130
- Frederick Plumbing Service
- Honest and Fair Appliance Repair, LLC7871 Scottsville Rd
Floyds Knobs, Indiana 47119
- Honest and Fair Appliance Repair, LLC
- Lake Forest Living4535 Biles Ct.
Louisville, Kentucky 40241
- Lake Forest Living
- New Circle Mechanical NCM ServicesPO BOX 43397
Louisville, Kentucky 40253
- New Circle Mechanical NCM Services
- One Call Services, LLC3420 Hillvale Road
Louisville, Kentucky 40241
- One Call Services, LLC
- Pages Gas Line Service Inc244 Grand Loop Dr
Mount Washington, Kentucky 40047
- Pages Gas Line Service Inc
- TREND SERVICE & INSTALLATION11216 DECIMAL DR
Louisville, Kentucky 40299
- TREND SERVICE & INSTALLATION
- Wolz Plumbing & Design1409 Fairdale Rd
Fairdale, Kentucky 40118
- Wolz Plumbing & Design