Learn about the different types of planters, from ceramic and terracotta to plastic and wood, and how to properly clean and store each one for the winter.
Get matched with top mulch & topsoil services in Long Beach, CA
There are 16 highly-rated local mulch & topsoil services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Mulch Delivering Reviews in Long Beach
- Moreno LandscapingMr. Moreno was very professional. He came, gave an estimate on what I wanted. We came to an agreeable price. He began the work on time and finished timely. I totally appreciate that he valued my time and his time. I am very pleased with the quality of work his team gave. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends
- Moreno LandscapingFantastic! Johnny is very talented at all matters regarding landscaping. Also, he is an absolute delight to work with. Highly recommend his work!
- Newland Landscape IncI don't know where to start. Newland Landscaping is an exceptional Company. My daughter had extensive work done at her house and I was impressed with the workmanship, and professionalism. So, we decided to go with Newland Landscape. We had pavers laid; artificial grass installed, a waterfall built, new plants, drips, drains, mulch, irrigation, etc. There were professional, clean, always on time, and bid was excellent. I recommend Newland Landscape for anyone looking at doing landscaping work
- CALIFORNIA CUSTOM LANDSCAPEVery well, Henry and team were honest, fair, reliable, on time ,and involved me in every phase of the project . They went above and beyond what I asked them and earned my trust and respect.
- Go and Do landscaping5 stars thank you Jeremia and crew for the fabulous landscaping job to my front yard. Love the results ! Will definitely use your service again for another future landscape project.
- Flores ArtscapeOur newly purchased home was completely renovated by the seller, and looked fantastic...with the exception of the backyard (I guess they ran out of money). So after moving in, we hired Flores Artscape to bring the backyard up to par with the rest of our new home. Flores Artscape did an amazing job, were a pleasure to work with, and I plan to re-hire them for a new project on our front yard next year! When choosing our contractor to renovate our yard, we researched dozens of companies, and narrowed our choices down to three to meet and interview on-site. Eric from Flores Artscape impressed us the most with his professionalism, preparedness, and deep knowledge. He had very informative answers to all our questions, and even pushed back on some of our initial ideas--citing ways to save on costs, materials that could work better, or design choices that may be a better fit. That pushback is something we especially appreciated, and was often missing from our other two initial “sales pitch” meetings with the other contractors, who seemed to agree with whatever they thought would make us happy and sign a contract. Once we signed with Flores Artscape, work began very quickly. As new homeowners, this was our first time doing a major renovation project, and we weren’t quite sure what to expect. After all, we’ve all heard horror stories about contractors delaying builds, stopping work halfway for weeks at a time, demanding huge additional costs/charges, etc… I assumed the project would take 2-3 months, with another few weeks of added delay time (especially considering the pandemic, labor shortages, building material shortages, etc…). It turns out all our concerns were completely unwarranted… they estimated the job would be done in 6 weeks, and they were absolutely correct! Throughout the build, the entire Flores Artscape team was incredibly responsive, with emails and text messages often answered within minutes. Any changes to the proposed timeline or schedule were fully communicated in advance, and we felt completely in the loop the entire time. If we ever had any questions or concerns, we never felt like we were being brushed off or met with radio silence. Good communication is key, and the Flores team absolutely delivers here. As with any large renovation project, there are going to be some problems. As happy as we are with the work Flores Artscape did, we do have a complaint about one aspect of our yard. A few weeks after our project finished, our DG (decomposed granite) pathways started showing rather large cracks. Fortunately, even though our project ended weeks prior, Flores Artscape sent someone out to take a look the very next day. Ultimately they had a team of 3 guys come and re-work parts of the pathway within a few days. Great service! However…Unfortunately, we’re still having some issues with the DG pathways. The cracks have come back, and on top of that, recent rainstorms have eroded some fairly deep grooves into the pathways. We haven’t alerted Flores about these issues yet (we’ve been busy around the holidays), but I assume they’ll do their best to fix the problems once we reach out to the team. I’m also not sure if deep erosion grooves in DG pathways is just a normal thing people deal with when it rains heavily…again, first time homeowner…or if it’s an issue with our pathway construction (maybe not enough stabilizers?). Despite some recent hiccups with the DG pathways (which I’m confident will be taken care of), we’re extremely happy with the job Flores Artscape did on our backyard. The fact that we plan to hire them again for our next project for our front yard should tell you exactly how confident we are with their level of service
- McCabe's Nursery & Landscape ConstructionThe overall project went reasonably well, especially the landscaping part. We were less than thrilled with outdoor kitchen counter for reasons described below. We were also not so happy with the Alumawood patio cover. Although in each case the finished product was acceptable, the process was not great and they had to come back several times to complete unfinished work. First the landscaping: I think they do a decent job designing the concept and executing it. It appears that the crew they hired to do this knew what they were doing. Except for one plant that died soon after planting, the rest of the plants are doing well. They put in a very nice raised bed vegetable garden for us and set up the irrigation system. Overall, we are quite happy with the landscaping job. The concreting of the whole back yard around the pool was hired to another crew, who did a decent job. The in-ground pool was built by another we company we contracted separately and they put a concrete perimeter around the pool. The concrete patio was built ok, but we noticed some hairline cracks around corners already. But, nothing major. The concrete sub-contractor crew drank beers while working. We did not care for it - it reflects poorly on their professionalism and affect the product. However, the concrete patio looks good. They left some beer cans, which was not exactly thrilling, but it was all picked up by the McCabes crew later. The outdoor kitchen counter took close supervision on our part. First they placed it at a different location than what we wanted, but we were able to stop this and change pretty early on. The concrete counter top was poorly finished and the side stone tiles were also poorly done. They ran out of corner pieces and had to improvise. They did not allow for electrical outlets and the holes for the fridge and storage units were too small even though they measured these very carefully. It looked like the crew and foreman were not communicating properly. However, they were quite willing to correct these mistakes. The patio cover was the wrong color combination and they had to repaint the facia and pillars subsequently and it took them three tries to get adequate amount of paint. They did not mark the location for fan beams hidden under the patio ceiling so it was a guessing game on the part of the electrician to figure out where the beams were. We feel that the crew that did the kitchen and patio cover (the same crew that did very good landscaping) was not experienced in these things. The manager had to come and correct a lot of their mistakes himself and some times I felt that he himself was distracted with many other demands on his time. So overall, McCabes is good, but requires close supervision. Their workmanship on things other than landscaping needs to improve (maybe they lost some experienced people due to the pandemic and we were the guinea pigs for an inexperienced crew)
- CAM Property ServicesI like how this vendor communicated with me through out the process. They are very thorough on the job. They are the one stop shop for maintenance! I will definitely use them again for all services. Highly reco!
- J&J LandscapingVery professional, Reliable and always on time . I highly recommend J&J they literally can meet all your landscaping needs!!!
- Coy Land TechsThe front yard landscaping and pavers went smooth. Easy from start to finish. We can’t wait for the back.
Last update on September 10, 2022
Mulch Delivery Services in Long Beach
Explore our Solution Center for helpful mulch delivery service articles
Their shallow root systems make strawberries ideal container plants, but strawberry watering proves difficult. Water properly with a DIY watering tube.
A vertical garden helps cool your home and enhance its look. While vertical gardening offers several challenges the energy savings can be worth the troubles.
Find mulch & topsoil services in
- Signal Hill,
- Hawaiian Gardens,
- Harbor City,
- Los Alamitos,
- Seal Beach,
- San Pedro,
- La Palma,
- South Gate,
- Sunset Beach,
mulch & topsoil services in Long Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 3 Pinos Inc.P.O. Box 370907
RESEDA, California 91337
- 3 Pinos Inc.
- A.J. Horticulture1650 N Glassell St Ste P
Orange, California 92867
- Alford's English Gardens1840 E 29th St
Signal Hill, California 90755
- American Estate Landscaping25379 Wayne Mills Place 328
Valencia, California 91355
- American Heritage Pool CorporationPO Box 11996
Palm Desert, California 92255
- American Soil Amendment Products1450 Tierra Rejada Rd
Simi Valley, California 93065
- ARMSTRONG GARDEN CENTERS INC25225 CRENSHAW BLVD
Torrance, California 90505
- Artisan Light & Landscape15261 Windjammer Way
Lake Elsinore, California 92530
- A.J. Horticulture
- California Construction Center1900 Camden Ave
San Jose, California 95124
- CAM Property Services21811 S Western Ave
Torrance, California 90501
- Campos Landscaping22602 Grace Ave
Carson, California 90745
- Champion Building Materials7451 Foothill Blvd
Tujunga, California 91042
- Christian's Landscape Maintenance Sprinklers Tree8824 Larkspur Dr
Corona, California 92883
- Creative Concepts Landscape Management, Inc.2523 Foothill Blvd
La Crescenta, California 91214
- Creative Innovations Landscape & Design5026 Passons Blvd. A
Pico Rivera, California 90660
- Creative Naturals Landscaping7900 Bleriot Ave
Los Angeles, California 90045
- Curt Rudy9852 Katella Ave #479
Anaheim, California 92804
- California Construction Center
- E & M Tree Service1451 W. 185th St.
Gardena, California 90248
- E & M Tree Service
- FOOTHILL SOILS INC.24981 RAILROAD AVE.
Newhall, California 91321
- FOOTHILL SOILS INC.
- H2 Xero Landscape14141 Enfield Cir
Westminster, California 92683
- Harold R Brazee Tree ServicePO Box 4598
Chatsworth, California 91313
- Hawkeye Landscape Design380 Thorpe Cir
Thousand Oaks, California 91360
- Heart 'N Soil Landscape Design and Consultation11531 Riverside Dr Suite 206
North Hollywood, California 91602
- H2 Xero Landscape
- Koi Masters USA, Inc.1115 w struck ave
Orange, California 92867
- Koi Masters USA, Inc.
- S B Landscaping Inc29975 Knoll View Dr
Rancho Palos Verdes, California 90275
- Santa Monica Landscape4144 La Salle Ave
Culver City, California 90232
- Seth Pompey Landscaping5821 Bright Ave
Whittier, California 90601
- Smart Design Landscape1730 Fairmount Ave
La Canada Flintridge, California 91011
- Soil Direct8209 Foothill Blvd. Ste A250
Los Angeles, California 91040
- Stallion LandscapingPO Box 3008
Gardena, California 90247
- Sundial Gardening6054 Rhodes Ave
North Hollywood, California 91606
- S B Landscaping Inc
- T&C Construction & Design4411 east la palma ave
Anaheim, California 92807
- The Home Depot2450 Cherry Ave
Signal Hill, California 90755
- The Home Depot1451 W Foothill Blvd
Rialto, California 92376
- Trees Unlimited Tree CareP.O. Box 6749
Orange, California 92863
- Tri-County Power WashingPO Box 1744
Camarillo, California 93011
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 57351620 S Sinclair St
Anaheim, California 92806
- T&C Construction & Design