TV watchers in the Carolinas must review over-the-air antenna and Internet streaming options, including sports, to calculate the true costs of canceling cable.
Get matched with top tv antenna repair companies in Atlanta, GA
There are 7 highly-rated local tv antenna repair companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Antenna Repair Reviews in Atlanta
- Satpro Atlanta & Atlanta Digital TVGreat service. Came to reattach antenna, but ended up having to take down and relocate. Made sure everything was working - including helping reset TV remote. Very professional, great customer service and fair pricing. I definitely recommend!!
- Landry Luxury ElectronicsMy first contact with Eddie was over the phone, I had left a message and was surprise to receive a returned call within 10 minutes. I was asked if I had a digital camera to take pictures of the work sight so as to give him an idea of what he would be dealing with. Within days he was on sight and it took just two days to install and mount the TV and all wiring and programing into the Yamaha receiver,Blu-Ray 3-D DVD player and U-Verse Box. I had a remodeling project going on at the time and that company had said they could do this job with an old Bose system I owned. When the remodeling job was finishing up they said I would be better off calling the Geek Squad to handle the TV mount and Speaker install as they realized this was more than they really could handle. They did run wiring for selective speaker locations. From past experience I knew I had to find professionals on a higher level than the Geek Squad. I am very happy with my re-modeling project however I learned a valuable lesson that contract electricians are not versed in home entertainment systems. I would have saved money had I called Eddie first and had him out there while walls and ceilings where opened. Eddie even stopped at Ikea and picked up and assembled a nice little inexpensive shelving unit for the equipment till I had a chance to find myself a better unit I could purchase. Eddie was available to consult over the phone to answer some early questions while I was learning to navigate the system. I am extremely happy with the work performed and am really enjoying my entertainment system and hope I can use Landry Luxury Electronics in the future. Great Job you guys
- Satpro Atlanta & Atlanta Digital TVEd was very punctual, professional and thorough. He's a real expert and explains things a little to fast for my aged mind but he was patient with me (I am technologically challenged!) and followed up when I had a few questions.
- Satpro Atlanta & Atlanta Digital TVEd was very responsive to my request, set up appt., & arrived on time. He was very knowledgeable, helpful, & experienced, & spent the time needed to do the job right, make sure I knew everything I needed to know, & ensure everything was working properly -- & even provided additonal info by email after he was here. I definitely recommend him & his company
- Satpro Atlanta & Atlanta Digital TVeverything went very well. Ed responded to my emails quickly, showed up on time for the appointment, work was done in a timely fashion and price was exactly what was quoted. No complaints. Would definitely hire again if needed.
- Satpro Atlanta & Atlanta Digital TVTook down old antenna. Installed new antenna and line. Connected to existing cable. Made sure the TV got all possible channels. Explained how to use the TV.
- Satpro Atlanta & Atlanta Digital TVThere aren't a lot of people in the Atlanta area who do that kind of stuff. He had a good review on Angie's List and he was available.
- Satpro Atlanta & Atlanta Digital TVLook no further! You MUST use SATPRO Atlanta Digital TV for your antenna installation. Let me tell you why: On 6/29 after a couple of emails and forwarding pictures of my flat roof (which I thought might be a problem for antenna placement), I was able to schedule an appointment the following afternoon with Ed Carson. The job entailed antenna installation and connecting 4 TV?s via existing cables/connections. He was on time, very friendly yet professional, and started working immediately. He had already scoped out the tower locations and elevations in relation to the house and was quick to determine exactly where the antenna should go. I was concerned about all the trees interfering with reception, but Ed got every TV ?with very clear reception I might add- all the channels available in the Atlanta market. In just a few hours I had FREE TV! Now for the ?Above & beyond the call of duty?: Ed brought to my attention a potential fire hazard that did not have anything to do with his installation. He showed me a cable that was not grounded which happened to be the Comcast internet cable. This cable had live voltage coursing through it from the street connection which could cause a terrible jolt to anyone who touched it or worse, spark a fire. I am very grateful to Ed for bringing this to my attention. (It was repaired by Comcast 7/8). Last, but I think the best part, was the bill-I could not believe how reasonable it was-I even had to ask him if he was sure it was correct! It is so nice to know there are still people that you can depend on to do their job. I was fortunate to get one of those people. I would recommend Ed and his company to everyone
- Satpro Atlanta & Atlanta Digital TVGood. But weather conditions and other atmospheric situations create occasional problems and reception varies.
- Satpro Atlanta & Atlanta Digital TV.Anybody who knows DirecTV knows the drill -- great programming, terrible in-home service. I started out trying to install Genie. I have seven receivers (we like television) and a dish on the roof. The Company-approved subcontractor installer from a company called MasTec actually cancelled on the way to the appointment, after the company had confirmed it at least three times. Having gone through this run-around before, I gave up. Found SatPro on Angie's list. The owner, Ed Carson, came out the same day. First, he went on the roof and examined the dish -- I did not need a new one. Second, he asked me what I wanted to do -- which was to be able to record multiple shows at the same time and have a common playlist shared by different receivers. He said what I really needed was a service called Whole Home -- no new equipment, and $3 a month. Using the different DVRs, I can record six shows at the same time, and they all go into one playlist, which I can access from any DVR. I say that because Ed took the time to understand my needs, not just take the money and get out as fast as possible.. (If you're thinking about Genie, check out Whole Home first.). He was here for about three hours, installing the needed connector at the box, and synching all DVRs to the box, and with each other. I know from experience, DirecTV installers would never spend that kind of time on one call. There were the usual number of surprises. He worked through them patiently, using is total command of the DirecTV system. He also took me through using the system. He's such a perfectionist, he even adjusted the color, tint and ratios on the televisions. My advice: if your DirecTV needs involve more than plugging a receiver into the system, call Ed. Nice guy, extremely knowledgeable, and totally service-oriented. You do have to pay for that. But the job is done quickly and done right
Last update on April 5, 2022
Tv Antenna Service in Atlanta
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tv antenna service articles
Sound bars do more than make your HDTV louder. Many stream music with Bluetooth. And though they can't produce true surround sound, some can simulate it.
The cost of installing a TV antenna is worth it if you want to watch free, over-the-air local and national TV channels. Costs vary depending on the antenna type, location, and whether you need to hire a professional for installation.
Find tv antenna repair companies in
tv antenna repair companies in Atlanta
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
Atlanta, Georgia 30316
- Beverly lighting solutions3912 Live Oak Dr
Atlanta, Georgia 30340
- Electronic Architects2221 Peachtree Rd Ste D-161
Atlanta, Georgia 30309
- Media Calm4144 Flintlock Rd NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30327
- Shade Tree Audio Video1270 Caroline St NE Ste D120-321
Atlanta, Georgia 30307
- Alexander Technical Resources
- Audio Video Techs Inc1917 Buford Ct
Conyers, Georgia 30094
- Audio Video Techs Inc
- Eagle TV Mounting3445 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd
Suwanee, Georgia 30024
- Eagle TV Mounting
- Georgia Home Theater & Electrical Inc.130 Diamond Drive
Athens, Georgia 30605
- Georgia Home Theater & Electrical Inc.
- HIGH END ELECTRONICS REPAIR1053 lombardy way
Jonesboro, Georgia 30238
- HIGH END ELECTRONICS REPAIR
- Kirk The TV Guy LLC693 Goza Road
Fayetteville, Georgia 30215
- Kirk The TV Guy LLC
- Landry Luxury Electronics1531 Shetland Pony Court
Suwanee, Georgia 30024
- Landry Luxury Electronics
- Satpro Atlanta & Atlanta Digital TVBox 671202 Sandy Plains Rd.
Marietta, Georgia 30066
- Shamrock Property Management, LLC3530 Highway 79 N Unit 1
Paris, Tennessee 38242
- Southern Acoustics & Alarms67 Keys Ferry St
Mcdonough, Georgia 30253
- Speedy ElectricPO Box 1953
Roswell, Georgia 30077
- Sphere Home Technologies, Inc.1608 13th Avenue South Suite 150
Birmingham, Alabama 35205
- Satpro Atlanta & Atlanta Digital TV
- Tenwayz Electric5626 Estates Ct
Norcross, Georgia 30093
- Tenwayz Electric
- William David Design Group363 Harmony Dr
Canton, Georgia 30115
- William David Design Group