Crown molding is a popular choice for many homes, and it can be a decorative finishing element that adds flair to living spaces. In this guide, learn how installing crown molding and making trim improvements can boost your home's resale value.
Get matched with top property appraisers in Albany, NY
There are 0 highly-rated local property appraisers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Real Estate Appraising Reviews in Albany
- Matthew MaloneyMatt was very professional and prompt. Even when we had a complication with recent land re-evaluations, Matt did the research necessary and helped us solve the problem. He came up with a very accurate, detailed evaluation for our property. He did an excellent job and I would recommend him to others.
- Matthew MaloneyEverything went smoothly. He was on time and very polite. He sent me a very through report and made it clear that I could contact him at any time if I had any questions. Not only that but I have been going through a tough time and he has contacted me on occasion to ask how I'm doing. He went well above and beyond just doing an appraisal. I would hire him again in a heartbeat
- Matthew MaloneyMatt appraised the house shortly after our call to his office and sent the appraisal report the following day. The report was thorough and pointed out a potential issue with the town assessor's records. The appraised price was reasonable and well supported by the comps used in the report.
- Matthew MaloneyMatt was awesome. I don't give anybody a perfect score (sorry) unless everything about the appointment/work done is exceptional. Not only was that the case but Matt also gave me good advice with a few things that had nothing to do with the visit. If I ever need his services again... I wouldn't bother to contact anybody else. No offense to others...he was just that good
- Valero AssociatesThey were very professional and knowledgeable. They got back to us in a timely manner with the appraisal. We had a few issues and they were very good about working around them. They were good and I felt like they gave us a fair price.
- Matthew MaloneyMatt was very prompt on the appointment time. Throughout his appraisal, he was pleasant and informative- explaining to me as he went along what needed to be done and which areas to focus on as a priority to increase the property value. His appraisal report was detailed and professional. I received the appraisal via email after 2 business days, as promised. A hard copy was then sent out via mail shortly thereafter. He followed up with a phone call to make sure I received all correspondence, and to also ask if I had any further questions regarding the home appraisal. I would highly recommend Matt Maloney for all future appraisal needs
- Matthew MaloneyMaking the appointment Matt was very considerate of my work schedule. He was punctual and went right to work. He asked questions regarding the house to gather additional information to add into his calculations, measured the home and it's lot size. And did all of this in a professional and businesslike manner. Two days later Matt sent me an E-mail with the report included and this was followed up by a detailed hard copy report. The report was very detailed and explained as to how he reached the dollar value of the property. A true professional who is most considerate of the customers needs
- Matthew MaloneyI called Mr. Maloney to see if he would do an appraisal on my mother's house. We were going to list it with a real estate agent, but then a family member expressed interest in buying it. We had no idea what the price should be. We set up a time for Tuesday afternoon and Mr. Maloney was prompt. We discussed the situation and I showed him around, filling in what details I could. He took some photos and he was done with the on-site work in under 1/2 hour. He said he would email the report to me by the end of the week. I found his email on Thursday morning. He did an excellent job with the house details and photos, and had 4 'comps' (recent sales) in the nearby area that he used to help him figure out the value. Mr. Maloney delivered a good product, and at a good value
- Matthew MaloneyThe appraisal went very smoothly. Matt first did an exterior appraisal documenting the properties features, taking photos, square footage measurements, noting all pertinent upgrades that we made outside. This was followed by a detailed appraisal of the home's interior, including the finished basement, with photos, and questions regarding major home improvements we made inside the property. Matt answered all of our questions in a very professional and timely manner during his appraisal. He followed up by providing us with a detailed written appraisal including a comparative analysis of 5 properties with features similar to ours that had sold within a close proximity to our home. He completed his report within 2 business days, and forwarded it to us via email and regular mail. Overall we were pleased with his appraisal, and felt it was a fair assessment of the current market value of our home. We would use My Maloney's services again, and also recommend him to family and friends. He's professional, a nice gentleman to deal with and very knowledge in his field of expertise
- Matthew MaloneyWorking with Matthew Maloney was a pleasure. He kept me well informed with phone calls, emails, and photos, so I never felt at a disadvantage because I was not able to be there. He was on time, thorough, knowledgable, and friendly. And with his appraisal of my mother's house and advice on selling it (he's also a Realtor), the house now has a happy new owner. I couldn't have asked for anyone better than Matthew, and I have no reservations highly recommending him for his appraisal and real estate abilities
Last update on May 23, 2019
Real Estate Appraisers in Albany
Explore our Solution Center for helpful real estate appraiser articles
When it comes to increasing a home's value, all remodels are not created equal — and neither are all markets. Find out which updates offer the best ROI.
A home appraisal is an important document that could change the course of your home buying, selling, and refinancing plans. Don’t move through a real estate transaction without reading how home appraisers calculate the value of your investment.
Find property appraisers in
- Feura Bush,
- Green Island,
- East Greenbush,
- East Berne,
- West Sand Lake
property appraisers in Albany
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!