Listing your home soon or having trouble selling? Consider these essential home improvement and repair tips that will attract more potential buyers so you can sell your house quickly.
Get matched with top property appraisers in Albany, NY
There are 2 highly-rated local property appraisers.
Recent Real Estate Appraising Reviews in Albany
- Matthew MaloneyMatt was very professional and prompt. Even when we had a complication with recent land re-evaluations, Matt did the research necessary and helped us solve the problem. He came up with a very accurate, detailed evaluation for our property. He did an excellent job and I would recommend him to others.
- MILLER APPRAISAL GROUPMike was very easy to deal with and professional. He delivered a comprehensive report and was very timely.
- Matthew MaloneyMatt appraised the house shortly after our call to his office and sent the appraisal report the following day. The report was thorough and pointed out a potential issue with the town assessor's records. The appraised price was reasonable and well supported by the comps used in the report.
- Matthew MaloneyEverything went smoothly. He was on time and very polite. He sent me a very through report and made it clear that I could contact him at any time if I had any questions. Not only that but I have been going through a tough time and he has contacted me on occasion to ask how I'm doing. He went well above and beyond just doing an appraisal. I would hire him again in a heartbeat
- Matthew MaloneyMatt was awesome. I don't give anybody a perfect score (sorry) unless everything about the appointment/work done is exceptional. Not only was that the case but Matt also gave me good advice with a few things that had nothing to do with the visit. If I ever need his services again... I wouldn't bother to contact anybody else. No offense to others...he was just that good
- Matthew MaloneyWorking with Matthew Maloney was a pleasure. He kept me well informed with phone calls, emails, and photos, so I never felt at a disadvantage because I was not able to be there. He was on time, thorough, knowledgable, and friendly. And with his appraisal of my mother's house and advice on selling it (he's also a Realtor), the house now has a happy new owner. I couldn't have asked for anyone better than Matthew, and I have no reservations highly recommending him for his appraisal and real estate abilities
- Matthew MaloneyMaking the appointment Matt was very considerate of my work schedule. He was punctual and went right to work. He asked questions regarding the house to gather additional information to add into his calculations, measured the home and it's lot size. And did all of this in a professional and businesslike manner. Two days later Matt sent me an E-mail with the report included and this was followed up by a detailed hard copy report. The report was very detailed and explained as to how he reached the dollar value of the property. A true professional who is most considerate of the customers needs
- Matthew MaloneyThe appraisal went excellently, Matt was prompt at arriving at the agreed upon time. He took the time to talk with my wife and I and took notes on the things that we had done to the house he took accurate measurements and photos to go with his report. When he finished with the interior inspection he told me he was going to walk around the outside and take more pictures and measurements ( it was raining quite heavy at the time). Before he left he told us he would e-mail his report in a day or so and would follow that with a hard copy report' Matt is a true professional in every aspect of his profession and his customer skills are wonderful
- Matthew MaloneyWe were having a real uproar in our city because of the new tax appraisal. He was extremely competent and an ultimate professional. It's his own company and he works as an appraiser for himself. He has his entire license in New York State for appraising and real estate. He was here when he said he was going to be here and he did what he said he was going to do. He's a real estate appraiser and also a real estate broker. It involved a tremendous amount of research because the property I have was so old, the house was built in 1976. He had a big job and he did a wonderful job. It was a very good price. What I liked about him was that he was here when he said he would be here. He was very timely and extremely professional. He was prepared. He took pictures and he did a tremendous amount of research. It was a complete package he provided for me and he did what he said he was going to do. He did in the time he said he was going to do it and to me that is important because a lot of times there are people who never show up. If anybody chose to use him they would expect to be meeting with a professional person who has obviously all our needs. He has all the educational background to provide the service he says he is going to do. He's not going to gouge them as far as money goes. They are going to get a reasonable price that is fair on both sides. I know he's going to be meeting someone today and I'm going to call him and ask him to leave some more cards because I've given his cards to other people. He's a real gem because a lot of people I've met I've had such problems with having them to come to the house. He's a nice young man and absolutely professional
- Matthew MaloneyI called Mr. Maloney to see if he would do an appraisal on my mother's house. We were going to list it with a real estate agent, but then a family member expressed interest in buying it. We had no idea what the price should be. We set up a time for Tuesday afternoon and Mr. Maloney was prompt. We discussed the situation and I showed him around, filling in what details I could. He took some photos and he was done with the on-site work in under 1/2 hour. He said he would email the report to me by the end of the week. I found his email on Thursday morning. He did an excellent job with the house details and photos, and had 4 'comps' (recent sales) in the nearby area that he used to help him figure out the value. Mr. Maloney delivered a good product, and at a good value
Real Estate Appraisers in Albany
- Business Description:Independent, Unbiased Appraisal Reporting for any Need or Purpose of Single and Multi Family Homes.Recent Review:Matt was very professional and prompt. Even when we had a complication with recent land re-evaluations, Matt did the research necessary and helped us solve the problem. He came up with a very accurate, detailed evaluation for our property. He did an excellent job and I would recommend him to othersRuth T.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Residential and Commercial Appraisal and Consulting Services for Real Estate Properties and Vacant Land.
- Business Description:Commercial real estate appraisal for the Capital, Hudson Valley, Saratoga, and Adirondack regions of New York State.
- Business Description:We are a 6 year young Real Estate Company. We do all aspects of home/property maintenance and management.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated Real Estate company specializing in residential home sales.
- Business Description:Hudson River Appraisal Group
- Business Description:All forms of real estate valued and analyzed throughout our coverage areas.
- Business Description:Life is already full of surprises — you don't need to add to them. Have your prospective home thoroughly inspected by a licensed, insured, and NACHI certified home inspector and avoid nasty surprises that could otherwise be left unnoticed for years
Explore our Solution Center for helpful real estate appraiser articles
A home appraisal can be complicated. That’s why we created the ultimate, 14-item checklist to reference when having a home appraised for a potential purchase, sale, or any other reason via a mortgage lender or insurance company.
Selling your home during the winter can be more challenging than in warmer seasons, but follow these 10 key tips for listing, marketing, and staging your home during the winter months, and it might be off the market by spring.
Find property appraisers in
- Feura Bush
- Green Island
- East Greenbush
- East Berne
- West Sand Lake
property appraisers in Albany
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ARMSTRONG APPRAISALS3 Kings Court A
Clifton Park, New York
- ARMSTRONG APPRAISALS
- Killion Real Estate2390 Western Ave
Guilderland, New York
- Killion Real Estate
- NEW YORK APPRAISERS105 Lake Ave 105 Lake Ave
Saratoga Springs, New York
- NEW YORK APPRAISERS
- Pact Home Inspections11 s church st
Schenectady, New York
- Pact Home Inspections
- The Scott Varley Team/ Keller Williams Real Estate353 Broadway
Saratoga Springs, New York
- The Scott Varley Team/ Keller Williams Real Estate