Tree & Snow Removal Services

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2014

Awards & Badges

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

7323 W Lincoln Ave

West Allis, WI 53219

We offer FREE estimates and service Residential and Commercial properties. Our services include Tree Trimming, Pruning, Takedown & Removal - Stump Grinding - Bush & Shrub Pruning - Lot Cleaning - Storm Emergency - we work hard to exceed your expectations and ensure your complete customer satisfaction. We are dedicated to serving our customers' needs by offering the best quality service at affordable prices. Tree Maintenance is normally overlooked today by home owners. A dying or dead tree can cause considerable damage and even present a threat to life in the event of a Ice storm. Homeowners should always remove dangerous trees before they cause damage. Please visit us at www.treeandsnowremovalservices.com for more information about all our services....

tree service (16)lawn care (4)lawn & landscaping (4)snow removal (1)roof snow removal (1)rototilling (1)mulch delivering (1)irrigation system (1)

11/23/2020

Six weeks ago, I e-mailed the remove services. I didn't get a response. I'm sorry, but I'm upset! I will talk to 2 other removal services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Three bushes removed and one large plant removed.

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

11/12/2020

All good. Work done quickly and efficiently. Careful of lawn.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal, & cutting off branches of other trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2020

10/27/2020

Luis and his team were great! I had a large tree that was surrounded by my house, the neighbors house, and a garage. They had it down and the wood stacked neatly in about half a day. Later in the day, I called back to see where the anchors were for my sons playhouse, and Luis said he would check with the crew and call me back. Within 30 min I got a call back saying where they anchors were but not ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

10/26/2020

In at noon out by 5:00. every thing removed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove 2 large Trees

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

07/13/2020

They did a great job. They took 3 hours using 4 men and two big trucks to take down the tree branches, some as thick as a medium size tree. They had to climb up on our garages but did a great job. After the cleanup was done they mulched all of the cuttings and logs. Then they swept the street and used a blower to clean up the back yard. It looks much better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Overgrown trees, limbs and vines removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

06/30/2020

Luis and his crew were awesome! Luis was the first to show up and give me an estimate. He seemed very knowledgeable, walked around my property and took a close look at the work i needed done, and was very reasonably priced. His crew was really fast, did a great job, and cleaned up before they left. I was so happy with their work i tipped them an extra $250.00! I will recommend them to everyone:)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a large overgrown evergreen cut down, and 11 bushes stumps ground out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

10/01/2019

They did a great job removing and trimming a large tree overhanging our house. Everything went smoothly and was done perfectly. The trees that were removed were in a very tight spot by our garage and there were no problems. Everything was cleaned up really well and was done for a great price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal and trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2019

07/01/2019

Over all a great job, they did a great job. I’m very happy. Looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
12 trees cut down and removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2019

06/07/2018

Everything was excellent. They were very quick and responsive. Job was done very well and price was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
5 trees removed and 1 trimmed

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2018

05/20/2018

My experience with Tree and Snow Removal Services (Luis) for my stump removal was outstanding! He was easy to contact, came out withing days, and charged a very fair price. I would absolutely recommend Tree and Snow Removal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
stump removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2018

Tree Trimming, Pruning, Takedown & Removal. Stump Grinding. Bush & Shrub Pruning. Lot Cleaning. Storm Emergency. Residential and Commercial