BMB Contracting Custom Innovations

Founded 2009 • With Angi since November 2014

W237S4866 Big Bend Rd

Waukesha, WI 53189

I believe a General Contractor is someone you trust to bring your ideas and dreams from the design phase to a reality. With over 10 years of experience, you can expect nothing less. ​From Air Force F-16 Crew Chief, to Custom Contractor and proud business owner, attention to detail is my passion. I have been in the renovations business since 2006 when I first started flipping real estate. I offer my clients a wide range of services starting at the design phase through project management and job completion. I work very closely with my clients and I do my best to ensure their dreams and goals are satisfied to the fullest. What usually takes a company a handful of people to finish a job, I do on my own, generally faster. It's efficiency and management skills one can only learn from the military. What that means to the customer is better pricing. Instead of paying a large company to pay their crews, foremen, managers, ext, you work with just me. Keeps the cost of doing business low, and the quality a priority Guaranteed. I specialize in interior remodeling with a emphasis on kitchen and bathrooms. I build custom custom cabinetry and all cabinetry is tailored to fit the room exactly. No one size fits all. Everything is custom and handbuilt. Services offered: Remodeling Adding new rooms in existing homes (Basement bathrooms, additions, sunrooms, ext) Intricate tile setting Custom wood working Flooring Painting Drywall Windows Rough carpentry Finish carpentry Digital architectural layout software Electrical Plumbing Fully Licensed & Insured in the state of WI Veteran Owned and Operated USAF BMB Contracting Custom Innovations...

4.3

Resposiveness

4.4
home remodeling (10)drywall (9)electrician (8)tile installation (8)plumbers (7)interior painting (6)woodworking (6)lighting (6)countertop installation (4)cabinet makers (2)basement remodeling (1)roofing (1)

02/22/2021

The project went good and was finished with no issues and before the snowstorms. I would highly recommend his work and would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage and Shed Building

CATEGORY garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2021

01/07/2021

Initially, things went great. We hired Ben in the fall of 2018 to remodel our main floor bathroom and then add a new bathroom to our master bedroom upstairs. He came up with a detailed plan, timeline, and quote. He seemed eager and excited about the project, and we were too. The work started well enough. Demolition went quick, and Ben was timely and responsive. It seemed liked the project was movi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel and Addition

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2018

09/17/2020

Outstanding kitchen with everything I wanted! Definitely the showpiece of the entire house

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen remodel

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

Photo for BMB Contracting Custom Innovations - W237S4866 Big Bend Rd, Waukesha, WI - 38885929

09/17/2020

Great work, beautiful cabinets, and provided excellent digital designs. Walked me through selection, process, and time frame and made all the purchases necessary on my behalf to facilitate the remodel.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen remodel

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2020

Thank you!

10/30/2019

Ben was prompt and very helpful and provided us several ideas and options and quotes while designing our basement. However, due to some unrelated developments, we decide to get the work done sometime later. I would definitely recommend him as he is very thorough in his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement finishing

CATEGORY remodeling,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

Thank you very much.

08/02/2018

I have hired a lot of contractors and had good experiences until I hired Ben Borzym. He took 3 months to finish a small bathroom remodel, and that was only because we gave him an ultimatum as we were days from moving into our house. The quality of the drywall looked like a first grader did it. I supplied a new shower valve, he installed the old one which does not work and I need to hire someone to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel and mudroom tiling

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2018

I apologize for the amount of time it took to complete this job Mr. [Member Name Removed], I sincerely do. My main partner, who was leading and performing 90% of the work this job required, was deployed over seas, after we started work. I didn't have the help I needed to stay current, as events like these are not planned, nor, intentional. I did everything in my efforts to rectify the situation bu...

07/27/2018

Ben is very professional and does great work. We were very pleased with the price and how everything turned out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
walk taken down, flooring installed

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,hardwood floor,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2018

05/15/2018

Incredible. Better than I expected! Ben was Full of ideas! He is so creative! The most pleasant professional to work with!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 bathroom remodels an kitchen backsplash

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2018

Photo for BMB Contracting Custom Innovations - W237S4866 Big Bend Rd, Waukesha, WI - 37067385

09/14/2017

He was very easy to work with, asked for our opinion on all of the work he was going to do, helped us with the color scheme, suggested places were we could look for certain items we needed to pick out. He made the whole decision making as painless as possible when deciding on color, accessories and the whole remodeling experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We remodeled the master bathroom, Ben was able to do all the electrical work, all the plumbing work all the tile work, and changing of the wall location.

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2017

08/27/2017

Oh my gosh, we have the most beautiful kitchen that I have ever seen and it belongs in magazine. The hand built cabinets made the colors come to life. What a superb job and strong work ethic this young man has. He cleaned up after every working day and made sure we were informed of the progress. Overall, it was more than we expected. When you hire this contractor, you won't regret it and if you ar...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requested for our kitchen to be custom built with concrete counter tops and custom made self closing hardware cabinets. We needed a wall built and a sink, fridge and oven relocated.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,concrete repair,countertops,drywall,electrician,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2017

Remodeling, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Drywall. Electrical. Lighting. Tile Setting. Custom Built Cabinetry. Concrete Counter Tops. Granite Counter Tops. Custom Butch Blocks. Custom Wood Working/Mill Work. Fine Finish Carpentry. Wood Floors. Paint. Landscaping. Additions. New Construction

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check