Oakwood Exteriors LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2011

Oakwood Exteriors LLC was founded on quality customer service and reliable, long term exterior solutions. We specialize in a full range of exterior remodeling services including roof repairs and installation, siding installation, seamless gutters, and replacement windows. Our installers are well

roofing (91)siding companies (9)gutter repair (9)door installation (3)window replacement (3)insulation (3)skylight installation (1)decks & porches (8)house painting (2)chimney repair (2)home builder (1)

05/24/2020

Christopher Y.

These guys are amazing. HUGE project and they really performed ! Jordan was very attentive and innovative. Always returned calls and was on time. Dream to work with.

Description of Work
New Roof Installation

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

Review for Oakwood Exteriors LLC - 1411 Contractors Blvd, Plover, WI - 38589538

03/01/2020

Kelly K.

November 2018 - My husband & I needed to have some repair work performed on our lake home (actually quite a bit of work - roof, siding, windows, doors & gutter installation). It very hard to find a contractor to come out & give us quotes. We called may contractors & all appeared to be too busy. When we met with Jordan we were instantly impressed. Jordan was professional & very knowledgeable. Long story short; we hired Jordan & Oakwood Exteriors. His crew was there on time every day, very respectful, hard working....they did a great job. We were very impressed with the end result!! The house looks great!! Thank you!!

Description of Work
Roof replacement & repair were made due to carpenter ants, gutter installation, windows, doors & siding replacement.

Category roofing, siding, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 11/14/2018

10/14/2018

Jim B.

We purchased our home 15 years ago, which still had the original wood frame windows from the 1960s. We finally decided it was time to replace them. We contracted with Oakwood Exteriors to replace all of the windows in our house: 9 total including a large one-piece picture window. We met with several local companies to compare products and prices, and ultimately chose Oakwood Exteriors due to their professionalism and the quality of their Thermo-Tech full frame replacement windows (vs. pocket/insert windows that another company recommended). Jordan Kurszewski, the company representative, met with us two times prior to the replacement to discuss the different options and show the actual product. He provided detailed information about the product and process. We were impressed that Oakwood Exteriors hires their own crew for window replacements (rather than contract it out) and that the entire project would be done in about a day. This was important for minimizing disturbance in the household. The actual window replacement went smoothly, despite some large rainstorms, and it was completed in about a day-and-a-half. The installation crew was respectful of our house (put plastic over carpets, cleaned up messes), but we had hoped for more communication throughout the process. The first morning, they came early and started preparing their supplies, but didn't have the openness and friendliness that we had come to expect by working with Jordan. For example, no one came to the door to greet us or offer us an explanation of what the crew would be doing that day. When we asked questions, the answers were often curt and sometimes even defensive. At one point, they must have been having a challenge removing the old trim from our wall paneling, and asked if we were planning on replacing the paneling soon... we weren't, and it seemed like an inappropriate question. A small segment of wall paneling was cracked during the installation process (it was old and fragile). We showed this to Jordan when he came to inspect after the first day, and he made sure that the crew fixed it the next day with caulk and paint. In the end, despite some of these concerns, the crew completed the window replacements with minimal disturbance and everything looks good, both inside and out. Overall, we are very pleased with the new windows. We can already tell that the difference in insulation, they are convenient for opening and cleaning, and they brighten up the house... we should have replaced them 15 years ago!

Description of Work
Replacement windows

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 10/02/2018

Review for Oakwood Exteriors LLC - 1411 Contractors Blvd, Plover, WI - 37472898

05/22/2018

Amanda S.

The guys at Oakwood Exteriors did a great job. They were responsive and cleaned up after themselves. In fact, I didn't even notice the gutters were done when I got home from work. The quality is great. It's nice to have one less thing to worry about.

Description of Work
Seamless Gutters and Fascia Repair

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 05/15/2018

04/24/2018

Tobias B.

We hired Oakwood Exterior to replace our entire roof, that had started to leak. We also have 3 skylights that were the reason for some of the leaking. We met with Jordan a couple of times to discuss our options, pricing, timing of the project. He is extremely professional, provides a lot of information and offers recommendations to accommodate for the budget we were working with. From start to finish, we felt that we were in very good hands. Once the project start drew closer, he alerted us to timing. He sent a great crew for the job. Everybody was on time and the work was done in an efficient way. For our particular project, once the old roof was off, they found damage to the roof structure that needed to be addressed. Despite the fact that this caused the project to be more expensive, I am confident that I now have a roof that was done right and which will hold up for years to come. We have a guarantee that will transfer ownership, which I like. There were also portions to the project that changed in order to make the ultimate product better. Jordan did not charge us for this additional work, which I appreciated. It is clear that this company wants to stand out by providing outstanding work to make customers happy. I would most certainly work with Oakwood Exterior again. I should also mention that I know at least two friends, who had similar experiences. Great work!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement and Replacement of 3 Skylights

Category gutter repair, roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 04/20/2018

12/27/2017

Brian S.

1 word, EXCELLENT. I was told by Jordan that the project would start at 7am on a Monday morning, and at 6:50am trucks were lined up outside the house and the work began. Throughout the project, we were updated by Jordan with any issues that came up as you never know for sure what to expect until you get the old siding off. I was told the project would be complete on that Wednesday (2.5 days total) at around 1pm, and that is almost exactly when things wrapped up here. Not only were they punctual, and did quality work, they also cleaned up EVERYTHING, as if nothing ever happened at all. I would recommend Oakwood to anyone looking to have work done.

Description of Work
We needed new siding and gutters done.

Category gutter repair, siding

Work Completed On 12/20/2017

10/15/2017

Connie A.

Great! Prior to signing the contact to have the work done, Jordan Kurszewski (company representative) came to our home several times upon our request to discuss the process and help us decide on what colors would look best on our home. The job supervisor, Tom was very professional and had a great team. They all worked hard and put in longs hours to get the job done according to the timeframe promised. Our yard around the house had no debris left from the job whatsoever. I highly recommend Oakwood Exteriors!!!

Description of Work
New roof, soffit, fascia, and gutters.

Work Completed On 10/06/2017

08/21/2017

John B.

Oakwood exteriors was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Jordan was thorough in his assessment/estimate of our roofing needs without overselling unnecessary products or services. We had concerns about ice dams experienced the previous winter, Jordan went through their likely causes and options we had to address them so they would be less likely to recur. Tyler and his crew were at our home for three days to complete the project and did fantastic work. The crew was professional and courteous in their conduct, they kept the jobsite clean throughout the project and Tyler made sure everything was done to a high standard. Tyler was receptive to our concerns and addressed everything brought to his attention during the project. We are very happy with the quality of the work Oakwood did. We would definitely recommend their services.

Description of Work
Replaced an existing roof (asphalt shingles), added closed cell spray insulation to parts of home and addressed ventilation issues to correct winter ice dam problems.

Category insulation, roofing

Work Completed On 07/27/2017

Review for Oakwood Exteriors LLC - 1411 Contractors Blvd, Plover, WI - 36076702

08/17/2017

Bob B.

The Oakwood Exteriors team did a fabulous job. Jordan was very thorough to explain what was to be included, costs, and timing. The crew showed up on time and took care of every detail. They were very diligent to make sure they cleaned up "everything". Multiple people, multiple times, they went around to make sure it was all cleaned up. They said we would not even now they we re there. That was correct. The foreman, Tyler was very responsive to any questions. He inspected afterward. Then Jordan also came back to make sure it was all completed just right. I was greatly impressed with their customer satisfaction efforts. I would definitely hire them for another job.

Description of Work
We had an old roof removed and a new roof installed.

Work Completed On 08/14/2017

07/09/2017

Frank H.

Oakwood Exteriors came to us highly recommended and lived up to their billing. Our replacement windows were top shelf product. Installation & workmanship was outstanding. Jordan was great to work with, very knowledgeable. The crew was meticulous in their work and very professional. our project was done on time and on budget. We would hire them again in a heartbeat!!!

Description of Work
Replacement windows

Work Completed On 06/15/2017

06/21/2017

Frank H.

Oakwood Exteriors did an awesome job!! Not only did we get quality replacement windows (which look fantastic), but the service was second to none. Jordan did a great job explaining our options on the initial visit. We promptly received our quote. The crew was very meticulous in their work and professional. I would not hesitate to recommend Oakwood Exteriors to others. In my mind there is no reason to even get a quote from someplace else.

Description of Work
We had our windows replaced.

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 06/15/2017

06/07/2017

Charles G.

Very good , have another job for oakwood

Description of Work
New roof, removed old roof removed old sky light fixed my dish .T V. Very nice clean up looks great........

Category roofing, home builders

Work Completed On 05/29/2017

05/11/2017

Michael F.

What a GREAT company to work with. I had to do nothing, they took care of EVERYTHING! They left the yard in better condition then what it was when started. HONEST, upfront, ethical. I loved working with them.

Description of Work
I had a new roof put on.

Work Completed On 06/01/2016

05/02/2017

James J.

The Oakwood Exteriors team was selected because of an outstanding reputation for superior quality work. I was looking for a complete “facelift” of my home to take it from the original construction design (circa 1977) and bring it into 2017. The project consisted of a new Decra XD stone coated steel roof, new soffit and fascia, new vinyl siding, new gutter system as well as a replacement of backdoor in the garage. This was a major undertaking in my mind since it was a top-to-bottom makeover, but was handled with ease and professionalism by the Oakwood Exteriors team. I really felt very confident in the choice I had made when the team ran into areas of the home that needed various boards replaced (and they replaced them) as opposed to someone else who may have just covered it up to avoid the additional work. I’m very appreciative and impressed with the concern that was taken during the entire project. The job is impeccable and I couldn’t be more happy with the outcome. The update was completed in roughly 7 days and during the entire process the job site was cleaned up every night. I HIGHLY recommend Oakwood Exteriors to anyone that’s considering updating their home.

Description of Work
Roof replaced, vinyl siding, soffit/fascia, gutter system, entry door in garage

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, doors

Work Completed On 04/10/2017

04/16/2017

Anna K.

Excellent. Not much cooperation with the weather but they persevered and completed the job in 2 weeks. Great job by the crew.

Description of Work
Deck and stonework on the house.

Category decks

Work Completed On 04/16/2017

11/19/2016

Anna K.

They showed up exactly when they said they would. The crew was awesome and completed the job in less than two days. Clean up was excellent. Overall, I could not be happier with the job. Yes, I would / will rehire again!

Description of Work
New roof, shutters and skylight installed.

Work Completed On 10/14/2016

11/19/2016

Mark P.

The team was punctual, professional, and did what appears to be a great job (I will no more about how well the insulation works after a winter). Communication was excellent and Jordan worked with me to customize the job to my needs and budget. Overall, I am very pleased with the work and manner in which it was performed (including the clean up which was excellent too).

Description of Work
I had a roof on a 2-story house replaced along with a rubber roof on a sunroom and a garage. I also had spray foam insulation installed in the attic under the roof, etc.

Category insulation, roofing

Work Completed On 11/11/2016

10/27/2016

Pat H.

They were able to fit in the job two weeks earlier than originally estimated, they finished a bit more quickly than estimated (even though it rained the second morning), and the crew were friendly, polite, and professional. Efficient set-up and clean-up. The roof looks great! I may have them do siding and soffit in the future...

Description of Work
New asphalt roofing

Work Completed On 10/10/2016

10/15/2016

jon C.

Jordan and crew was very professional. Roof looks great.

Description of Work
Replaced roof on two story.

Category decks, roofing

Work Completed On 10/07/2016

09/16/2016

Leslie M.

Great experience from start to finish. Showed up on time and completed quickly and professionally. Excellent communication from Jordan, Tyler and his crew. We would not hesitate to call them for the next project, and would recommend them enthusiastically to friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 09/13/2016

08/07/2016

Pam S.

I started calling for quotes in February of 2016 to replace the roof of our home. After contacting three local roofing contractors/businesses, and after waiting 3 months, I still did not get 1 quote from any of them! I then heard about Oakwood Exteriors on a radio ad, so I checked out their website. They have a very easy way, on their website, to book an appt for a free quote. Jordan came out promptly and spent time talking with us, looking over the home, and understanding what we were wanting done. He was very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. When he left, he told us, it might take 3-4 days to get us the quote because he was pretty busy, so I was so surprised to see the complete quote in my email 2 days later!! We scheduled the job and the crew came right on time, they worked a long day and got most of the job done in one day. The crew was very respectful and friendly, especially with our inquisitive children watching over them and asking questions. They job was completed in 2 days (including a different crew for the gutter work), everything looked great afterwards. They took a lot of time at the end making sure there were no nails in the yard, all of the scraps and extras were cleaned up. I would HIGHLY recommend working with Oakwood Exteriors to anyone and I would call them back for future work on our home.

Description of Work
Replace Roof, Install proper roof venting, Install gutters

Work Completed On 07/14/2016

07/31/2016

Philip Z.

When we bought our house we knew we needed a new roof (plus fascia, soffits, gutters, and framing around the garage door) and we interviewed five different companies. All of them were good, but we were impressed by (and ultimately chose) Oakwood Exteriors because of Jordan’s thorough and detailed estimate, which was highly competitive and covered all aspects of the project. Jordan was also the only one who planned to remove the old roofing material and inspect the plywood underneath. This turned out to be a good choice as there was a rotted section that needed replacing. We chose a standing seam metal roof and everything went very well. It was a big project, and Jordan stayed in touch with us throughout the process, updating us all the way. The crews were hardworking and professional. The project came in on time and on budget, with excellent workmanship and a thorough cleanup afterward. I highly recommend Oakwood Exteriors and Jordan Kurszewski. Thanks for such a great job!

Description of Work
Installed standing seam metal roof with snow bars, new soffits, new fascia, new seamless gutters with gutter screens, new framing around garage door

Work Completed On 07/11/2016

01/23/2016

Patrick K.

The roofers were on time each morning. It basically only took them 3-1/2 days to do our roof & a small shed on our property. They did an excellent job, with great clean-up as well.

Description of Work
Replaced our roof.