About Time Moving Systems LLC

Founded 2014 • With Angi since December 2014

Were a local downtown Kenosha mover with 5 to 9 employees who come with a fully stocked truck of moving equipment we accept cash or all major credit cards and have cost saving promotions available on our website www.kenoshamoving.com We offer interstate services within a 500 mile radius of Kenosha WI and we are NOT licensed to perform Illinois to Illinois moves....

Oladigbo's Moving & Hauling LLC.

Need Something Moved I’m Your Guy!! We have the experience and dedication to make sure your job is done right. I offer Pickup & Delivery Services. Commercial, Residential, General services. FREE Quotes! Willing to travel anywhere!!

Here & There Moving Inc

We can take care of all of your moving needs.

PLEX MULTISERVICE LLC

ABSOLUTELY NO HIDDEN FEES, NO FUEL FEE UNDER 5 MILES. INCLUDES: (1) ONE BOX TRUCK, (2) TWO EXPERIENCED MOVERS, BLANKETS, TAPE, TOOLS, DOLLY. $175 PER HOUR, (2) TWO HOUR MINIMUM=$350 What makes Plex Multiservice LLC moving department different is, each move is directly done from start to finish by the owner who has 10 years experience, this sets me apart because moves do not take as long to actually finish.

08/05/2018

Quinn and his team are good people - efficient, careful, conscientious ( I’ve had folks in the past not “take care” with your items.). They were a little bit late for this job due to the drive/traffic. I have also used them again for boxing and moving things with in the same house. Again, we were satisfied.

Description of Work
Needed items moved from one address to another.

12/24/2017

Quinn and his movers were moving me from Racine Wisconsin to Manitowoc Wi. The movers were on time and moved my whole condo. All my household goods were wrapped and carefully packed in the truck then unpacked and they placed all my furniture where I wanted it. I couldn’t be happier with About Time moving system. I would recommend this company to anyone moving. A+

Category moving companies

Thank you for trusting us again with your move!

03/13/2017

Quinn was very responsive to my initial inquiry, as well as follow-up questions. He came to do a walk-thru for the estimate within a few hours of my first email, then was prepared with his team for the move in less than a week. They packed up, moved, and unloaded everything for the house in a timely manner. We were very happy to have a such a great team of professionals to help move our elderly fa...

Description of Work
We asked them to pack up our elderly father's house and move the items from Kenosha County down to Chicago.

Category moving companies

Thanks for the review and for using our service it was a pleasure working for you and your family! Thanks again Quinn About Time Moving Systems LLC

10/24/2016

They arrived early, moved very heaving and bulky pieces in the rain, completed the move an hour earlier than estimated and were extremely polite and helpful. The best movers we have ever had. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
We had to move my parents furniture from their house to an assisted living facility.

08/27/2016

Quinn and his team exceeded our expectations. Responsive, on time, efficient, friendly, and professional; we couldn't have asked for a better outcome. Highly recommend them and will use them again if we need to move in the future.

Description of Work
Move entire house and workshop full of heavy items to new primary residence. About 15,000 lbs. Thursday Aug 25 load out, Friday Aug 26 load in. Moving from Waterford, WI to Yorkville, WI

Residental & Commercial Moving

Moves that start and end in Illinois.