About Time Moving Systems LLC

Founded 2014 • With Angi since December 2014

4909 8th Ave

Kenosha, WI 53140

Were a local downtown Kenosha mover with 5 to 9 employees who come with a fully stocked truck of moving equipment we accept cash or all major credit cards and have cost saving promotions available on our website www.kenoshamoving.com We offer interstate services within a 500 mile radius of Kenosha WI and we are NOT licensed to perform Illinois to Illinois moves....

08/05/2018

Rae L.

Quinn and his team are good people - efficient, careful, conscientious ( I’ve had folks in the past not “take care” with your items.). They were a little bit late for this job due to the drive/traffic. I have also used them again for boxing and moving things with in the same house. Again, we were satisfied.

Description of Work
Needed items moved from one address to another.

12/24/2017

Duane S.

Quinn and his movers were moving me from Racine Wisconsin to Manitowoc Wi. The movers were on time and moved my whole condo. All my household goods were wrapped and carefully packed in the truck then unpacked and they placed all my furniture where I wanted it. I couldn’t be happier with About Time moving system. I would recommend this company to anyone moving. A+

Category moving companies

Thank you for trusting us again with your move!

03/13/2017

Sylvia P.

Quinn was very responsive to my initial inquiry, as well as follow-up questions. He came to do a walk-thru for the estimate within a few hours of my first email, then was prepared with his team for the move in less than a week. They packed up, moved, and unloaded everything for the house in a timely manner. We were very happy to have a such a great team of professionals to help move our elderly father down to the city.

Description of Work
We asked them to pack up our elderly father's house and move the items from Kenosha County down to Chicago.

Category moving companies

Thanks for the review and for using our service it was a pleasure working for you and your family! Thanks again Quinn About Time Moving Systems LLC

10/24/2016

Kevin M.

They arrived early, moved very heaving and bulky pieces in the rain, completed the move an hour earlier than estimated and were extremely polite and helpful. The best movers we have ever had. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
We had to move my parents furniture from their house to an assisted living facility.

08/27/2016

Stephanie M.

Quinn and his team exceeded our expectations. Responsive, on time, efficient, friendly, and professional; we couldn't have asked for a better outcome. Highly recommend them and will use them again if we need to move in the future.

Description of Work
Move entire house and workshop full of heavy items to new primary residence. About 15,000 lbs. Thursday Aug 25 load out, Friday Aug 26 load in. Moving from Waterford, WI to Yorkville, WI

08/21/2016

Dawn T.

Ghenner and Fernando arrived promptly at their scheduled time and worked non-stop for over 6 hours loading our moving truck for our upcoming move to Tennessee. They were extremely professional, hard-working and courteous. We couldn't ask for a better experience! We are so happy that we found About Time Moving Systems! Thank you for helping make our move such an easier one!

Description of Work
Loading our house into a moving truck.

Category moving companies

Thank you for taking the time to write a review from your experience with our company we appreciate the hard work our employees do every day and best of luck in your new home!

06/28/2016

Michael M.

These guys worked none stop on a very hot day. They were professional, and organized. It was the way to go. These guys just busty there butts and I was very pleased with the job they did.

Description of Work
Surveyed the house to see what would be required for the home to home move. Then moved the belongings to the new home

Category moving companies

We really appreciate you taking the time to write out a review from our service. It was definitely a hot day on your move everyone here was thankful for the opportunity to work for you and your family. Thank you!

10/07/2015

Beth L.

Description of Work
About Time Moving in Kenosha was amazing with a tough move from a fourth floor loft with only one really slow elevator. The owner Quinn is really easy to work with and he finished faster than planned. I would recommend them it turned out to be a stress free move.

Category moving companies

Thank you for sharing your experience with others when you chose our company for your move. Best of luck in your new home!

Najera's Moving Company

Shield Moving Services

Take the weight off of your shoulders and relax. We'll take it from here! Shield Moving Services is a local moving company located in Milwaukee, Wi. When you hire our team, you will be hiring movers who will take all of the steps necessary to make sure that everything is moved safely and efficiently. Our movers come equipped with moving dollies and various other moving tools and equipment. We are very passionate about moving and our goal with every move is to make sure your items are moved to where they need to be, safe and secure.

Oladigbo's Moving & Hauling LLC.

Need Something Moved I’m Your Guy!! We have the experience and dedication to make sure your job is done right. I offer Pickup & Delivery Services. Commercial, Residential, General services. FREE Quotes! Willing to travel anywhere!!

Residental & Commercial Moving

Moves that start and end in Illinois.