High Quality Contracting Inc

Wisconsin: Safety and Professional
11/01/2022

7542 Riverview Rd

Franklin, WI 53132

**Call us today for your FREE ROOFING consultation!** For over 20 years, High Quality Contracting Inc has been a leading home contractor in southeastern Wisconsin. Our dedication to craftsmanship and quality has made us an A+ BBB accredited company and an Angie'sList Super Service Award recipient for decades. We focus on customer relationships to help not only build your dream home but to help build a history of trust you can count on when you need it most. We treat your home as if it were our own, ever conscious of the work we are doing and the impression we leave with you. High Quality Contracting Inc provides services in all forms of home improvement construction and building new homes from the ground up. We offer the following discounts which can not be combined with any other discount. Only one discount per customer per job. * We offer a 5% discount on labor for jobs over $2,500.00 for AngiesList subscribers. ( Must be claimed at the time of the consultation) * We offer a 5% discount on labor for Seniors. ( Must be claimed at the time of the consultation) * We offer a 10% Military discount on labor for active or veterans who show their DD214 at the time of the consultation. We offer one free consultation. We look forward to assisting you with your next project....

roofing (117)woodworking (24)door installation (23)gutter repair (21)siding companies (18)home remodeling (17)decks & porches (16)general contractors (14)window replacement (13)basement remodeling (12)plumbers (12)drywall (12)

01/30/2021

Nick wegner, owner of High Quality Contracting,Inc has a team who shares his passion to deliver the highest quality end product that their reputation depends upon.

Description of Work
Installed 9 interior solid core doors

Category picture framing,chimney caps,doors

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

11/11/2020

They did a great job installing new gutters on my house. Emails and calls were answered in a timely manner. Great company to do business with!

Description of Work
Install new gutters

Category gutter repair,garage builders

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

10/21/2020

Working with High Quality Contracting was great. From quoting to job completion everyone was quick and effective. Nick made sure every aspect of the work was to my satisfaction. They were very affordably and I will look to them as my go-to contractor.

Description of Work
2 Bathroom fans and vents were replaced.

Category electrician,handyman service,roofing,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

09/29/2020

It went absolutely great. The guys were ready to go immediately when they arrived...materials, tools and equipment were all assembled. Work was accomplished in one day. Installers were knowledgeable, friendly, answered my questions and wasted no time in completing the job. I have received numerous compliments on the new roofing from neighbors and would not hesitate to use again in the future.

Description of Work
Roof needed replacing on the house and garage.

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

09/19/2020

Nick explained work needed and provided detailed quote. The crew arrived right on time and completed all work in a professional manner. An unforseen issue was handled with the same professionalism and clear communication. Very pleased with the work done. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Garage repair and installation of soffit and fascia

Category picture framing,siding,garage builders

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

07/19/2020

I have used Nick and High Quality Contracting for several jos in the past. I trust Nick and the work he does. I asked for some help with installation of some solar shades I purchased. He was more than willing to help. They look great and I'm so thankful for the tips and extra set of hands with putting them up!

Description of Work
Installation of solar shades in 3-season porch

Category contractors,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,replacement windows,home builders,house painters,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

Review for High Quality Contracting Inc - 7542 Riverview Rd, Franklin, WI - 38730619

07/19/2020

Nick was very responsive and came out the same to check out the project. He returned the next day to complete the repair.

Description of Work
Roof repair. Replace missing shingles from storm damage.

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

04/04/2020

Nick (owner) was very knowledgable, helpful and flexible. He paid great attention to detail and it showed in the finished product. His crew did a great job on the floors and we will be contacting High Quality again for future projects!

Description of Work
We needed to get flooring, including baseboards and trim, installed in our upstairs bedrooms.

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

03/08/2020

Very well. I am very please with the process and the outcome. Nick was very responsive and you can tell that he is a hard worker and that he cares about his customers. He took a lot of extra time to make sure my cement turnaround area was just perfect for me backing out of my garage. He also allowed me to pick a color for my access door. All if the workers were friendly and respectful. Job well do...

Description of Work
Tear down garage; build new garage; areas of new cenent

Work Completed On 03/08/2020

01/12/2020

I would recommend everyone to hire High Quality Contracting. The work did take a little while to get started but when the lead times for the materials was up, they came in swinging hammers and had the job got done quickly. My family and I love the work done. We are proud to finally show off our house interior. Nick and his crew went above and beyond with excellent final touches too. We shopped aro...

Description of Work
We had our kitchen remodeled with new cabinets and bar, granite countertops, bathroom remodeled, interior painted, a header repaired because of water damage from the previous leaking roof, floors redone, new carpet in two rooms and stairs, water heater replaced, under cabinet lights, new duplex switches and receptacles, and our exterior columns reworked.

Category flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,skylights,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

Review for High Quality Contracting Inc - 7542 Riverview Rd, Franklin, WI - 38327480

Additions, Kitchens & Baths, Rec Rooms, New Home Building, Custom Cabinetry, Finish Carpentry, Decks, Ceritified Roof Installations, Siding (ALL types), Soffit&Fascia, Seamless Gutters, Gutter Guards, Windows and Doors Rough Carpentry, DESIGN / Build

High Quality Contracting,Inc. has been a general contractor serving SE Wisconsin since 1999. Also, we are able to assist in many small projects. We can work with you to make your dreams become an everyday living experience!