Forest Home Animal Clinic

Founded 1959 • With Angi since July 2010

....

06/17/2017

I've been with them for twenty five years. Their pricing is pretty much in line with everywhere else, sometimes it's a little higher, but well worth it. I trust them. They have an animal hospital, grooming, day care, and all of those type things. Sometimes I do have to wait when I get there. They are wonderful there. They are very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Test and exam for my dog with heart trouble and epilepsy.

03/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cat was suddenly sick and lifeless had to put cat down. The doctor and office staff was very kind and caring. First time there and would recommend this place. Very pleased

09/16/2013

He is very gentle, compassionate, knowledgeable and very honest. He won't do something unnecessarily to get money. I have been doing dog rescue for years. He always knows about the up and coming topics. You can always look at your information via the pet portal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vet Services

11/27/2012

I use them frequently and the price varies. They are very professional and they offer a number of services for dogs. They offer quality pet care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my dog to Forest Home Animal Clinic for veterinary care.

07/07/2012

The main guy that runs the place is Dr. Riser. He races German Short Hair Pointers. So he specializes in dogs. He is a dog guy. They have a doggy day care and boarding. They have dogs that live there. He does a great job. I will continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my pets to Forest Home Animal Clinic for care. I was there yesterday to give my one dog all of their shots.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Veterinary care - diagnostic and therapeutic, surgical, ultrasound, anesthesia, radiology, electrocardiography, dentistry, laboratory, pharmacy, individualized flea control programs, dietary counseling, behavioral counseling, training, doggie day camp, boarding & grooming.

Check, MasterCard, Visa