Geek Squad - Best Buy

4.2

Computer Sales
TV Sales
TV Repair

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents are here to install, set up, and repair your Appliance or TV. We repair most major Appliance and TV brands regardless of where they were purchased. Work is guaranteed for 90 days. We also offer a variety of computer & repair services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

Triware Solutions

Triware Solutions provides full service IT support to both businesses and home users. I understand the issues that cause a user to become frustrated with computer technology. I work from the principal of applying solutions based on hardware, software and services. I charge $50/hour based on actual time of services. I stand behind my work and will revisit for free if you are not satisfied. I personally complete all work. In business since 2002 but I've been fixing computers since 1999. Please contact me by phone, 414-367-8103. If I am unable to answer, please leave a detailed message and I'll call you back. I also accept text messages as well.

Apex Audio/Video LLC

Apex Audio/Video was founded on the principle that simplicity is paramount in every clients connected home. Over our many years of service we have provided the latest in TV installation, home theater, home automation, whole house audio, WiFi networking, video surveillance and new construction pre-wiring. Its not about buying the latest gadget. Its about finding the product that fits your lifestyle. We began working in this field because of our passion for audio/video, now it’s our turn to bring that passion home to you.

Pure Sound & Vision

Pure Sound & Vision specializes in Audio & Video design, sales and installation in the residential & commercial markets. We specialize in flat panel TV installation and stock a large variety of cables, surge protectors, wall mounts and other installation accessories on our work vans. We offer a wide range of residential AV services including, new home wiring, multi-room audio (SONOS), Home Theater design and installation, and smart home automation & control (NEST & LUTRON). We are a NEST certified Pro as well. We always strive to exceed our client's expectations since our business is built upon outstanding customer service and client referrals.

07/31/2015

In just one year, I have had 3 separate geek squad agents in my home. They are fairly technologically savvy, but they don't know everything. One agent actually changed some settings on my speakers which resulted in them not working while on DVD mode. I had to hire them again in order for them to fix the issue. The 3rd agent explained to me that I should not have been charged for the service the th...

Description of Work
trouble shoot audio issues

08/09/2012

I am not happy because I am still facing issues with the audio, so I will probably find somebody from Angie's List to come and take a look at that. They did a good job, but they had to put the screen and adjusted the protector. Then they had to put the speaker, and they did all that, but the sound is still not high definition and I still don't get that theater effect. I missed that initially. I di...

Description of Work
I hired Best Buy to install the home theater system, which I bought myself.

Category home theater design

08/08/2008

My experience with them was good. We have used them before and we have always been happy. I would recommend them and use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I bought a printer from them.

Category computer sales

10/31/2006

The sales staff was extremely knowledgeable and able to answer all of my questions. They were educating me about computer purchases the entire time.

Description of Work
I purchased a new computer.

Category computer sales

01/14/2006

Best Buy performed this service over a weekend since the computer was needed on Monday. They completed the desired work but at a cost premium. There have been no subsequent signs of the virus since they completed the repair.

Description of Work
The Best Buy Geek Squad was contracted to provide laptop computer diagnostics and removal of a virus that was significantly slowing the machine down.

Category computer repair

11/09/2001

IT'S A GOOD COMPANY BUT SALES PEOPLE WERE OVER ATTENTIVE.

Description of Work
THEY HELPED ME LOOK AT STEREOS AND STUFF.

11/09/2001

THEY WEREN'T VERY GOOD ON THEIR REBATES.

Description of Work
A REFRIGERATOR

11/09/2001

I GOT VERY GOOD SERVICE AND I FELT I GOT THE BEST DEAL.

Description of Work
BOUGHT MAYTAG WASHER AND DRYER

11/09/2001

Description of Work
I BOUGHT A TV.

11/09/2001

Description of Work
PURCHASED 3 AIR CONDITIONERS AND A DISHWASHER

Category appliance sales

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Delivery and Installation services available for your appliance and HT purchased at Best Buy. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models. Computer & Repair Services, most brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available