A1 Integrity

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2008

A1 Integrity is a family owned local window cleaning company that serves the Vancouver/Portland Metro area. Our crews are main objective is to make your experience with us simple and one that you will want to tell your friends and collegues about....

BenchMark Restoration & Cleaning

Over 17,000 Home Owners Have Benefited From The BenchMark Healthy Home Cleaning System We Provide Proven Cleaning Services To FREE You From Housework Servitude…GUARANTEED. HOME OWNERS WHO FEEL FATIGUED, UNDERAPPRECIATED, DISRESPECTED AND MISUNDERSTOOD If you find your self the role of motivator, but rarely on the receiving end from those around you - and the anti-effort, anti-engaged rhetoric you encounter in the day to day wears you down-you’ll welcome a kind word from someone who really understands your daily experience and appreciates your contributions. What you’ll discover is that our team of experts and top members are the champions of the discreet person who faithfully keeps their home functioning, even as others barely notice it. If you find yourself having to “talk yourself out of a tree” fairly frequently, we get it! We know the conversations that you must have only with yourself. Now, probably for the first time in you home-ownership experience, you’ll step into place where there can be an open discussion, exchange of truth-based ideas and experiences, and energizing encouraging “virtual-visit” twice a month to discuss, gather and plan ideas for maintaining your home. Location phone contacts: Ph 1-Portland; (503) 635-2243 Vancouver; (360)696-4140 Lake Oswego/Tigard/Beaverton; (503) 653-5083 Milwaukie/West Linn/Clackamas County/Oregon City; (503) 262-8030 NE Portland/Gresham; (360) 687-2271 Battle Ground/Ridgefield/North County; (360) 253-7955 Camas/Washougal/Fisher's Landing. Award winning.

Offers by BenchMark Restoration & Cleaning on Angi
Superior Xterior Pressure Washing

Hello my name is Alex Malamura and I am your guy for power washing. I can power wash anything concrete such as driveways, sidewalks, patios, and a lot more. I have been in this side business for over 4 years and have the proper equipment to get the job done. I give the option to wash with a wand where all other companies only use surface washers. Let me know if you are interested. Be blessed.

Offers by Superior Xterior Pressure Washing	 on Angi
Cedar Care

We specialize in maintenance and preservation of cedar shake and shingle roofs, something that many contractors simply don't handle. Our qualified and experienced team is also able to diagnose leaks and other problems, quickly repairing damaged areas of the roof and protecting your home from damage.

03/17/2016

Description of Work
Cory with this company cleaned my windows |inside and out also the grass railings on my deck. He did a great job and is very courteous. They have cleaned my windows for years and their prices are very good.

12/14/2015

Description of Work
We have 75 windows in our home and it took two incredibly diligent men all day to clean them. Their workmanship was superb, they were polite and efficient and will absolutely use them again. I highly recommend A-1 Integrity Window Cleaners. By the way, I never realized how dirty our windows were until after they were done. They sparkle!

11/11/2014

They do a good job.We have used them for quite a while, and it hasn't always been perfect. They have been very good about feedback. They one time had an employee who stepped on a furniture to get to the top, and my husband said that it was not okay, and they have taken our feedback on that. Not everyone has the equipment to handle the tall chandelier that they clean for us.

Description of Work
We used A1 Integrity for window cleaning.

04/06/2014

This job went very well and his crew did a very good job It was a big job so it took 2 days. This company has been cleaning my windows for the past 3-4 years and does a great job

Description of Work
Cleaned 21 windows and 6 8 ft patio doors. Pressure washed my 3500 sq ft home and 2 car garage also my fence. Cleaned all gutters

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

12/22/2013

This company has cleaned my windows at least once a year for aprox . 5 years. They have always done a very good job and and are very neat and tidy when cleaning. They always are very punctual

Description of Work
I have 6 -92" patio doors +15 large windows and 15 smaller windows on three levels that are cleaned both in and out.

07/16/2008

Our house has a vaulted ceiling and sits on a steep slope, so some windows are difficult to reach. We have used Ambassador's services for many years, and our windows are always streak-free. Our neighbors recommended the company to us, and we have recommended the company to others.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows inside and outside, including the screens.

Category window cleaning

A1 Integrity offers window cleaning services that include standard to very difficult residential windows, hard water or water spot removal services and screen repair. Additionally, we pressure clean concrete, siding, and even roofs. We have the knowledge and expertise to come up with solutions for moss treatment on a variety of roofs; and we clean gutters.

We can perform small repairs on gutters but do not specialize in full gutter replacements.

Visa, MasterCard, Check