Jimmy's Roofing

Idaho: General
03/14/2022

11401 East Montgomery Drive Suite 2

Spokane Valley, WA 99206

Locally owned & operated. Specializing in Professional Roof Repair. Additional DBA - Jimmy's Contractor Services Inc. Additional contact name - Kristi Young. Additional phone - (509) 924-1989. Award winning....

4.4

roofing (118)roof cleaning (8)skylight installation (9)gutter repair (4)siding companies (3)insulation (3)gutter cleaning (3)chimney repair (1)window replacement (1)

05/29/2020

Marie B.

It went very well. They arrived early and did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned and repaired and they installed filters over the filters.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

04/24/2020

Diane R.

They were great. They worked so hard and did a fantastic job. They kept me on the loop, which I really appreciated. I would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They did a full tear off and replacement of my roof.

Work Completed On 04/23/2017

10/27/2019

Elizabeth E.

They sent a first man out. He then said his guy was coming out to measure exactly. And he did. He said they would send me an estimate online but they never did nor did they ever call me back. So I can't rate them as somewhere along the line our connection got broken and I lost their number. I want them to either call or email me back. Thanks

Description of Work
Installation of insulation to the inside of the roof of our garage

Category insulation

Work Completed On 10/26/2019

After learning of her concern we reached out to [Member Name Removed]. This was at a time that our estimator’s son had passed away. We apologized for the inconvenience and asked if there was anything else we could do. She was no longer in need of our services.

07/29/2019

David K.

Good, q quite satisfied with Mommy's. When we encountered problems, company came forward to fix problem when shingle manufacturer did not.

Description of Work
Re-roofed house

Work Completed On 07/28/2019

11/29/2018

Susan G.

First and only contact was 2 weeks after request. I affirmed my desire for an estimate at the first contact and never received further correspondence. It has been over 1 month since first contact and almost 2 months since original request. Too Bad.

Description of Work
requested estimate on roof

Work Completed On 11/29/2018

We sincerely apologize that you had this experience. We are committed to First Class Service and would love the opportunity to make it up to you should you have a roofing need in the future!

11/05/2018

Jeff S.

Need a section of our roof repaired. Scheduled an appointment with Charles to come out and give me an estimate and no one showed up at the scheduled time or even called to say he couldn't make it. He called three days later and rescheduled for 9:00 am. Showed up at 11:30 am. He looked at the roof and described needed repairs. Seven days later and I am still waiting for an estimate. I mentioned that I would be replacing the whole roof next year and Charles said he would have the person that does roof replacement estimates follow-up with me. Haven't heard from this person either. That's not the way you earn my business, or maybe they don't need it. After posting my review, a manager from the company called and arranged a time to stop by and look at my roof. He offered to do the repairs at a discounted rate to compensate me for the earlier inconvenience and followed up later to see if they could do the needed repairs. Although, I eventually chose another company to do the work, I do appreciate their effort to make things right.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 11/05/2018

Thank you for your updated response. Integrity is a pillar of our company Code of Values and we sincerely apologize that you had this experience. We have made some changes in the company and should you need anything in the future, we can assure you a positive experience.

10/26/2018

Casey L.

I had Andrew out yesterday for a window and siding quote, and he was very knowlagable about the product came across a few issues that I was not even aware of. We came up with a couple different colors of siding I’m going to be choosing from and picked the right window for me. The price for everything to be torn out and installed with there products was very reasonable! The only reason I was not signing contracts with him yesterday is because we are waiting till this upcoming spring to get the job done, but I can say I found the company I will be doing business with!

Description of Work
Windows and siding

Category siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 10/25/2018

Thank you so much! We are certainly looking forward to working with you this coming spring.

03/23/2018

Alissa K.

they were friendly kept me up to date on everything they were doing amazing ppl

Description of Work
my ceiling was about to collapse from water damage

Work Completed On 03/23/2018

01/24/2017

Roger T.

It was a complete tear down. Their price was probably more than anything else. We got all the premium up grades on the roof. Overall, the experience was a good experience. They could work on a little bit of customer relationship in terms of the crews. The crews were good, but there were some issues that got resolved quickly. Overall, they did a good job. I think they could use more manpower, cause the crews are just a 2-man crew. They did complete the roof in a timely manner, they said 2 weeks. It was just about 2 weeks.

Description of Work
We used Jimmy’s Roofing, they put a whole roof on our house.

Work Completed On 10/01/2016

12/12/2016

Rosemary O.

very professional, high quality service

Description of Work
roofing of condo building

Work Completed On 12/12/2016

Residential and commercial roofing installation & replacement, flat, low sloped & pitched roofs, gutter cleaning, skylight, new construction, wood shakes, tile, metal, chimney repairs & snow removal.