Clean Crawls

Washington: Contractors
07/28/2021

9217 Aurora Ave N

Seattle, WA 98103

Angie's List Super Service Award winner 12-years Running! From quote to completion in as little as three days, and guaranteed to pass inspection the first time. Founded in 2001, we have completed over 70,000 jobs in the last 18 years. Clean Crawls is your go-to company for Crawl Space Cleaning and Insulation, Attic Cleaning and Insulation, Mold Remediation, Rodent Exclusion, Vapor Barrier Removal and Replacement, Prescriptive Air and Duct Sealing, and Affordable Payment Options. Clean Crawls offers an industry-leading 10 Year Workmanship Warranty that is transferable to new homeowners. Call now 877-722-0791 Visit us at CleanCrawls.com...

insulation (631)home energy audit (10)mold removal (3)pest control (131)basement waterproofing (23)animal removal (5)water damage restoration (4)HVAC Companies (3)basement remodeling (2)air duct cleaning (2)well & water pump repair (1)house cleaning (1)

06/10/2021

It was excellent. Francisco and his team arrived at the prescribed time, set up everything to protect the house from any damage and did a great job cleaning up. They were on task all day. A carbon dioxide detector was installed as well. The insulation is up to code now. I was impressed by all the people involved and would recommend this company to others.

Description of Work
Improved attic insulation, venting, shields placed on can lights with air covers, air seal electrical and plumbing, install six eave vents, installed loose fill cellulose to R49 in attic, install baffles to maintain existing intake venting, install R-38 batts on and around attic access lid with weather stripping. Also provided PSE rebate as well as senior discount

Work Completed On 06/10/2021

10/28/2020

Great service! Scheduling, quote and work all went very well. Very professional and the work looks great. I feel much better to have new insulation and to have the crawl space sealed up to keep rodents out.

Description of Work
Clean out crawlspace, remove and replace vapor barrier and insulation.

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

08/17/2020

Chris arrived on time. After spending short time in crawl space of our rambler, Chris informed me that the job done in 2014 was holding up well. No evidence of pests or moistrue, no need for new vapor barrier or insulation for pipes. Appreciated his honest evaluation; no new job this time.

Description of Work
Inspection of work done by CC 6 years ago to see if upgrading or replacement was necessary

Category insulation,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

06/22/2020

Crawl space and attic look brand new! Work was quoted on one day and completed the next day. Very professional staff and crews. Shout out to Alfonso for fixing one cosmetic issue prior to inspection.

Description of Work
Clean crawl space, replace vapor barrier, insulate vents and water pipes, remove attic insulation and replace with new, add vent tubes for bathroom fans. Needed work done due to sale of house.

Category insulation,Uncategorized

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

12/06/2019

Clean Crawls removed and replaced insulation in the original part of our home a decade ago and did a great job back then so when we needed inspection on a newer part of the house they were the first business we called. They were quick to come out. Belinda was thorough, honest, detailed with information, and very personable. After she left I felt more informed, less stressed, and confident. We woul...

Description of Work
Insulation Inspection

Work Completed On 12/06/2019

Thank you for choosing Clean Crawls [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate your awesome review and your kind words have been passed on to Belinda!

10/30/2019

I had Clean Crawls look in my attic and they did a wonderful job! I haven't gone up to check the work but the pictures they showed me looked great!

Description of Work
I needed the old insulation in my attic replaced

Work Completed On 07/25/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate your positive feedback and great review!

10/29/2019

I had seen rats around our property and I was worried they were in our crawl space. I scheduled an appointment with Chris and he let me know everything looked great! So happy I called Clean Crawls.

Description of Work
Thought we had rodents in crawl space

Category pest control,insulation

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We are so glad that we could help you out!

10/28/2019

Amazing! The most honest company who prides themselves on their attention to details and doing what is best for the customer.

Description of Work
Crawl space/ insulation

Category insulation,remodeling,mold removal,energy audit,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 10/28/2019

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed]! Our mission at Clean Crawls is to deliver superior healthy and clean environments that provide comfort and peace of mind while creating extraordinary relationships with our clients and one another. We are so glad that you chose to work with Clean Crawls!

10/24/2019

They blocked off a huge part of the house with plastic sheeting and were quite considerate when I had to talk with my wife about an unexpected "extra" that needed to be done to the house before they could continue. They did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
Insulation in Attic and Crawlspace

Work Completed On 06/04/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your fantastic review, and we are so glad that you chose Clean Crawls for your weatherization needs.

10/24/2019

We were very happy with this company; they were prompt, thorough and left everything clean afterwards.

Description of Work
Clean out the yucky crawlspace and seal/re-insulate it

Work Completed On 10/23/2019

Thank you for your great feedback and positive review, [Member Name Removed]!

Crawlspace & Attic Insulation Removal & Replacement, Vapor Barrier Removal & Replacement, Crawlspace & Attic Deodorizing, Water Pipe & Heat Duct Insulation & Wrapping, Air Sealing, Green Insulation - Spray Foam, Cellulose Blow-In, & Cotton Batts, Animal Exclusion, & Air Duct Cleaning.

Drainage & Sump Pump Installation. New Construction.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available