AMERICAN STRUCTURES & DESIGN INC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since May 2007

ADDITIONAL EMAIL: RHONDA@AMERICANSTRUCTURES.COM....

Signature Window & Door Replacement

Signature Window & Door Replacement

Signature Window & Door Replacement has been providing Kent, WA area homeowners with quality window and door replacement services since 1999. We offer high-quality window and door replacement options. We have serviced thousands of homeowners in the area with quality window and door design and installation. We partner with top manufacturers in the industry including Marvin Infinity and ProVia. Let Signature Window & Door Replacement help you select the perfect windows and doors to best suit your home. Our installers are AAMA installation master certified, and we are top-rated with Consumers Checkbook.org. In addition, we are a member of the Master Builders Association and a Puget Sound Energy registered dealer. We have an A+ rating with the BBB and have won many Angie's List super service awards. Please call us today at (253) 887-7792 to discuss your window and door replacement needs!

Offers by Signature Window & Door Replacement on Angi

05/07/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my flat pane living room window with a bay window. They did a great job, the window i very nice, and they were able to work with my vinyl siding without gaps or any noticeable seams.

CATEGORY awnings,replacement windows

02/01/2014

They are honest and hard working, and will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is the second time we used American Structure. Both time we're installing glass cover for our patios.

CATEGORY awnings

08/30/2011

See notes above.  That covers all that I have to say on this matter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
FABRICATED and installed 15 composit, double pained [windows 13, sliders 2].  The insulation value is excellent, the items are attractive. The installation went smoothly, and company reps came by during the next few months to check on the work.  There is a breakage protection plan included. ALSO, a motoized Awning was installed about 2 years ago.  All is well with that addition.  This company was the only one able to mount the Awning, without placing it on the roof.  Roof, as in drilling through the shingles.  A roof installation would have been ugly and the rolled awning and motor unit more exposed the the weather.  I believe that cost of this item was another $2,000 to $2,500.

CATEGORY awnings,decks,replacement windows

04/02/2010

We set an convenient install date and their crew showed up on time and completed the work ahead of schedule. It looks great! They did a fantastic job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When our old deck rotted out I built the substructure and surface, then went to the Seattle Home Show to find vendors who would supply me with materials to build a wire railing. Rhonda spent a lot of time with my wife and I explaining their system. They give me two bids, one for the parts and one installed. I went to their shop and they stepped me through all that I'd have to do to do the installation myself. There was no pressure to have them do the install, it was clear they wanted me to know what I was getting into so that I'd do a good job. After the education it was clear that the installation fee would be money well spent, so we accepted the bid to have it installed.

CATEGORY decks

05/03/2007

Workers did great job. They appeared very professional and experienced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Glass patio cover.

CATEGORY decks

Cable Railing, Glass Railing, Aluminum Rail, Patio Covers, Canopies, Awnings, Carports

Call for quote