Roads Paving WA LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since February 2012

We provide residential, industrial, and commercial service. Our highly trained sales, administrative and labor force work closely to ensure excellent customer service. Roads Paving provides high-quality asphalt paving services to residents and businesses. We strive to deliver professional service from the estimate all the way to the final product. Over the years, our commitment to customer satisfaction through first-class service has resulted in tremendous growth and a sterling reputation in the industry....

driveway pavers (112)concrete repair (14)stone & gravel (6)hauling (5)excavating (4)concrete driveways (3)

09/15/2022

Dawn T.

On 5/24/22 we were scheduled to have our driveway asphalted by Roads Paving, upon their arrival they indicated that their equipment was broken and they could only remove old driveway and prep for the following day. On 5/25/22 they arrived with their equipment which leaked oil all over the road and began to lay asphalt. When I came home I noticed all the damage done to the trim and siding of my garage and worse yet a dented panel on one of my garage doors (there are two). In addition they carelessly dropped dirt into several areas of the newly paved driveway leaving permanent stains. What is even more disturbing is that one of our neighbors told us they knocked on their door the day they laid ours and stated they had extra asphalt and could do theirs for half the price of course the neighbor said yes. When I confronted them Norm said it was his son doing jobs without his consent? I contacted Norm Boulanger (owner) who proceeded to accuse me of lying and that his son was there during the process and never mentioned any damage? After several conversations Norm said his son admitted to damaging the door and surrounding area and would take care of it immediately. I sent out several request for quote only to find that the door was obsolete and that it had to be totally replaced After several weeks and Norm avoiding the repair he decided to tell me that he had an auto body friend who could fix the damaged door by bonding? I contacted the companies I requested quotes from and they stated this wasn’t possible and that again it needed to be replaced. It has been an alarming 16 weeks and Norm has yet to address or repair. This lack of action will require me to file claim on his bonded license. Unfortunately after reviewing his past it appears that he has had a few instances where he has been sued for poor workmanship. I would not recommend this company to anyone. Do your homework on them before even thinking of hiring them. Buyer Beware!

Description of Work
Remove existing driveway and replace with Asphalt

Category concrete repair, driveway pavers

Work Completed On 09/15/2022

Review for Roads Paving WA LLC - 21716 Orville Rd E, Orting, WA - 39873738

04/06/2022

Larry M.

About a year and a half ago I had a bid for an asphalt driveway. When Norm came out, he read the site and suggested paving more than I had planned, and proceeded to offer a bid lower than I had thought. After one year I feel that Roads Paving over delivered. This spring they will be sealcoating my driveway. Were I to need subsequent work, they would be my first and only call Larry Martin

Description of Work
Concrete removal and asphalt replacement.

Category concrete repair, driveway pavers

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

Review for Roads Paving WA LLC - 21716 Orville Rd E, Orting, WA - 39687704

02/11/2021

Jim O.

Things went great from start to finish. They were the first to respond to my request through Angie's List. They responded the next working day while the next onw was 6 days later and another was 8 days. Four did not respond at all. Pricing was also great. It was $3k lower than one and over $6k lower than the other. They showed up on time and ready to work. The crew worked the entire time, over 6 hours, without a break. The were on top of the whole process and very attentive to detail. They did a great job grading, making sure that the slope was right so that there was proper drainage. The guy on the Bobcat was amazing to watch. It was like a ballet. The pour went great with the edges built up perfectly and the slope correct. When they finished they cleaned up everything and hauled it off. They final product was everything I wanted it to be and then some. I would recommend this company to anyone without reservation.

Description of Work
Asphalt Driveway

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

Review for Roads Paving WA LLC - 21716 Orville Rd E, Orting, WA - 39188400

07/31/2020

Bryan S.

The A team.Outstanding communication and teamwork.Norm, Sean and their men were a well oiled machine.Friendly and took great pride in a job well done.Highly recommended.Thank You Angie's list.

Description of Work
New driveway

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

07/21/2020

David K.

Excellant response and staff was professional. This company did a excellant job responding to any problems after job was completed. The only concern is the lack of communication the f it led staff have with office to keep customer updates. Hard to get a firm answer on questions. I would highly recommend this company to anyone the wants a excellant job completed on time.

Description of Work
Drive way paving.

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

Review for Roads Paving WA LLC - 21716 Orville Rd E, Orting, WA - 38734779

06/06/2020

Joshua B.

We hired Roads Paving to replace our aging, 1200 square foot asphalt driveway. Their bid was lower than a competitor. The driveway is tightly compacted, smooth, and looks great. The work only took around 4 hours from start to finish, including removing the existing asphalt and sub-base. Norm, his crew, and office staff were extremely courteous and helpful throughout the entire process.

Description of Work
Replaced 1200 square foot asphalt driveway

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

Review for Roads Paving WA LLC - 21716 Orville Rd E, Orting, WA - 38623188

04/28/2020

Rick B.

Work was top notch. Work started on a Friday, however ran out of material and did a temporary patch. First thing Monday the job was finished. Very dependable and honest.

Description of Work
Repave and repair long driveway

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 03/27/2020

03/04/2020

Kent W.

We had a fairly complicated driveway to pave and Roads Paving did an outstanding job from beginning to end, starting with the estimator that came out to appraise the work and who guided us through the process, including, when we go the initial price and found we could afford more than the minimum amount of work. Install crew was highly skilled, professional, and customer oriented from top to bottom. Foremen and equipment operators adapted to the job, communicated, and gave us an even better product than we anticipated. We had a big job with difficult access and it was knocked out in one day; cleanup was excellent and price competitive.

Description of Work
Asphalt paving for our driveway

Work Completed On 03/02/2020

08/03/2019

Kenneth H.

After getting a call a little before 2pm saying that he was running late, the estimator rescheduled with me for 5:30pm. After waiting around 40 minutes on attempt #2 and trying to call him twice (with no answer either time...), I gave up. He hasn't tried to call me back and apologize or reschedule, either. I suppose I've learned that this organization is unreliable but I'm still curious - what's the deal with such terrible service? I'd assumed that I'd have better luck via Angies List but y'all have left me pretty disillusioned. :(

Description of Work
Installing a parking pad adjacent to my existing driveway

Category pavers, gravel, driveway pavers

Work Completed On 08/02/2019

06/17/2019

Juanita C.

It didn’t. They were a no show. Called the next day. Sent an email contract which I signed and returned same day. They scheduled with a start time of 1-3. At 4 called their office and was told a foreman would calls in a few minutes. They had equipment break down and were waiting for a mechanic. At 4:15 their truck drove by, turned around and drove by again. I was outside and waved, they waved back. Called their office and asked it they had gps. Obviously couldn’t find the address. Was given a cell number to call which I did and left a msg. That was Friday. Today is Sunday. No show and no call.

Description of Work
Asphalt driveway

Work Completed On 06/16/2019

05/09/2019

Sandeep S.

Skip from Roads paving came to provide an estimate. From our first meeting itself, I got the impression that he understood what needs to be done and how. Because of his competence, I signed-up at our first meeting. He immediately sent me the contract and schedule time for work. There was no upfront payment required (and he patiently waited for the contract signed). The work crew was extremely professional and completed their task and left the area clean after their work. The work completed was awesome and makes our property look much better. The crew even ensured that the older asphalt (from our neighbor's driveway) matches ours and joints are connected well. Thank you all for doing just a great job. We appreciate your work and attitude in getting our project completed.

Description of Work
Asphalt Paving of Driveway (1100 sq foot area) adjacent to Belgard Pavers

Work Completed On 05/06/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the kind words. Thank you for choosing Roads Paving! If you have any questions, feel free to call our office. -Dylan

09/24/2018

Charles H.

I posted an earlier review based on an incomplete project. I wish to amend that review. All issues have been resolved between myself and Roads Paving. They went over and above what I was asking to resolve the issue. I highly recommend them for any paving or drainage project.

Description of Work
Driveway & Drain

Work Completed On 06/06/2018

09/14/2018

Mark L.

Norm's first visit to bid turned out better than planned redesigning my layout and drastically improved. There was a mix up with scheduling but he made good, The crew that showed up worked like clockwork and the Job came out beautifully.

Description of Work
Drive way and parking areas 3000 square feet.

Work Completed On 09/13/2018

Review for Roads Paving WA LLC - 21716 Orville Rd E, Orting, WA - 37399072

08/20/2018

Brian M.

Roads Paving did a fantastic large residential paving job for me in Sammamish, WA late last year. A complete removal of a 30+ year asphalt driveway and replacement done beautifully. Norm was incredibly professional and knowledgeable and supervised this large residential driveway paving job very efficiently. The great crew started promptly at 10:00 am and finished completely the same day by 6:30 pm as promised. Fair pricing and superior customer service. Not the least expensive, not the most expensive but definitely the best overall value. A beautiful job! These guys are the real deal. Shop around if you must, but I will definitely hire Roads Paving on my next job.

Description of Work
asphalt driveway paving

Work Completed On 12/15/2017

07/17/2018

Robyn W.

We were able to resolve our previous issue with the seal coating to Norms expectations and ours. The driveway looks great and the crew that did it was professional. Yes we will definitely hire them again

Description of Work
Driveway seal coating

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 07/03/2018

06/07/2018

Carson C.

Norman and his Team performed an Outstanding Job, very professional, Friendly, and Hard Working. They completed the job with a couple of hours. I am and was impressed to see the quality of work. A Total Team Effort. They cleaned the work area and all debris as they worked. After completion, some of my neighbors stopped by and mentioned how good it looked afterwards. They listen to our input on how we wanted the parking pad elevated and slopped to prevent damage to the Camper Tongue and Vehicle Trailer Hitch and provided recommendations. If I have another project, I definitely will contact Roads Paving and would request the same crew. Thank You Norman and your Crew

Description of Work
Pave Camper Parking Area

Work Completed On 06/06/2018

06/07/2018

Mark P.

Work was completed in one day as promised.Every member of the crew was friendly and professional.Watching them work it was obvious that they were a well organized team. There seemed to be no wasted movement. A coordinated effort by all.The cost was on a square foot basis-at the end of the day they had some paving material remaining and installed about another 100-150 square feet at no extra charge.

Description of Work
300 foot Driveway graded and paved; 40' by 40' parking pad and two walkways to the house

Work Completed On 06/07/2018

05/29/2018

Dennis E.

Very smooth and coordinated work effort by a crew of about 10. Did 3000 SF of our long driveway in about 5 hours.

Description of Work
Repaving of driveway

Work Completed On 05/29/2018

05/15/2018

Socrates C.

Roads Paving did an exceptional job paving the driveway to my detached garage. They arrived on time, paid attention to detail and performed the task without skipping any steps. What else could I ask for. They even cleaned the weeds and dirt out of the surrounding area and assisted my carpenter working on a separate project with a helping hand. Thank you Norman and your team.

Description of Work
Paved driveway

Work Completed On 05/15/2018

01/29/2018

John S.

Job was performed in a professional and timely manner. Expanded and leveled an existing parking pad at a minimal additional cost

Description of Work
Replaces and expanded existing driveway

Work Completed On 09/05/2017

01/25/2018

Bill B.

Roads Paving WA LLC installed asphalt paving for us on January 19, 2018, about 60 feet of driveway tapering into a parking area about 50x40 feet. Sean, Norm, and all the work crew were affably professional and communicated with us at each stage of the work. Their well-maintained equipment was clean and the material deliveries were made with no delays or problems that we could see. Everyone and everything worked together to install our asphalt in less than five hours time. The contract price was very reasonable and fair and the work done as scheduled. We are perfectly satisfied with the completed job. My wife Linda and I recommend Roads Paving WA LLC for any asphalt paving work you may have in mind.

Description of Work
Paving a driveway and parking apron starting from dirt, grass and old gravel.

Work Completed On 01/19/2018

12/27/2017

Alex G.

My job was done to my requirements.

Description of Work
They laid a new asphalt Driveway

Work Completed On 09/24/2018