Auburn Foreign and Domestic Car

Auto Transmission
Auto Radiators
Auto Mufflers
Auto Tires

Your automotive service specialists since 1968! We have a clean, well-maintained automotive service facility and a team of employees that operate at such a high level of professionalism you would feel comfortable recommending us to your mom! And because our auto repair facility and grounds are very well cared for, it means no grease on your carpet! We also hand wash and vacuum every vehicle we service.Our facility is a full service auto shop – from repairs, auto service and maintenance, to vehicle diagnostics or oil changes while you wait – we do it all. Our Mechanics are highly trained with state-of-the-art diagnostic testing and repair equipment to make the right repair each time, the first time. Our Service Advisors get to know you, your vehicles, and your needs to make the right recommendations for an auto service and repair experience that exceeds your expectations every time. We invite you to experience automotive service at a whole new level! Greg and Julia Hochhalter, owners....

Turn Key Auto Service

From the moment you drop off your car until the time you pick it up, we are ready to listen and have the expertise to maintain your vehicle. Our technicians work directly with you, offering a level of service which dealership mechanics cannot provide. Whether you're broken down or just taking care of routine maintenance, Turn Key is your car care partner....and we're here for you between visits as well if you have any concerns. That makes us the full service dealer alternative.

LARRYS INDEPENDENT VOLVO SERVICE

Larry's Volvo is a family run independent car repair shop specializing in Volvos located in the heart of Seattle's Beacon Hill neighborhood. Larry's Volvo was founded in 1980 by Larry Hebert, a dealership technician and then service manager since the early 1960s. Larry's fair pricing and honest service spread through word of mouth by his loyal customers, which allowed him to retire in 1995. Warren Moy the current owner of Larry's Volvo decided to take over the business after careful consideration by Larry to make sure the quality and integrity of his business was kept.

Offers by LARRYS INDEPENDENT VOLVO SERVICE on Angi
Northwest Automotive Inc

Additional location address - 12300 Lake City Way NE Seattle WA 98125; 1924 192nd St SE Bothell WA 98012. Additional phone numbers - (206) 526-5979, (425) 483-8499, (206) 523-1300. 10 employees. Uses subs for machine wash, transmission rebuilds & carburetor jobs. Charges an hourly rate. No out call services but towing. Free shuttle service in local area. Award winning. Complaint-free company.

07/18/2017

They were very good and they had cookies. It was less than an hour to complete the service. The communication was very good. They were very professional.

Description of Work
I just wanted to have a tune-up, check, and oil change.

Category auto repair

05/17/2017

Went ok. Performed services and found 4 issues. Had 2 done and delayed 2 because I was leaving on a trip. As part of the safety check the brakes were checked and they noted the pads worn but still within specs. On the way home from the shop I noticed the brakes seemed to be hanging up. Found the driver side rear wheel very hot. Called the shop and they got me in first thing (7 am) the next morning...

Description of Work
Oil change and safety check prior to long trip.

Category car inspections

04/28/2017

Best service experience in 30+years of driving! A surprise and a pleasure.

Description of Work
Oil change /maintenance

Category auto repair,car inspections

10/12/2016

Work was done by appointment and finished at the promised time. Cost was slightly below the estimate. We have used this company before, and we continue to be very pleased with the quality and price of their work. We would definitely recommend them to anyone in need of a good auto repair shop.

Description of Work
All four MacPherson suspension struts replaced, front end alignment, several other accumulated services.

Category auto repair,transmission repair,electrician

08/17/2016

Called to schedule an appointment on Monday but did not hear back, tried again the next day and mentioned I never received a call back and within 1 hour I spoke to Jerry and we arranged an appointment for later on that day which worked out perfect for me because I was off work those two days. I called ahead asking if I needed to print my voucher I purchased on Angie's List and was pleasantly surpr...

Description of Work
Oil change and 5,000 mile maintenance package.

Category auto repair,car inspections

Your full service automotive specialist! Whether you own a foreign or domestic car, truck or SUV, you won’t find a more friendly and professional group of people who love to care for you and your vehicles. We are a full service facility equipped to perform almost any service or repair needed on most makes and models to include European vehicles. With our 3 year, 36,000 mile warranty you can rest assured you are protected! Call today for a truly unique automotive service experience