Brennan's Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 1979 • With Angi since September 2005

2608 Morse Ln

Woodbridge, VA 22192

Since 1979, we have been providing homeowners and businesses throughout Northern Virginia with our award-winning customer service, outstanding products, affordable prices and superior workmanship. Whether you are in need of emergency service, preventive maintenance, a new HVAC system or you just want to learn more about how to reduce your monthly energy costs; our friendly and knowledgeable staff is always ready to help. We are here when you need us! 2014 - 2020 Carrier Presidents award. Additional contact: Liz Cain. Additional phone: (703) 291-1677....

HVAC Companies (581)water heaters (16)appliance repair (14)air duct cleaning (12)electrician (8)plumbers (2)chimney repair (1)home security systems (1)roofing (1)

08/20/2021

Placed a request to several companies the night before. This company called me at 0730 the next morning and scheduled a technician to come over at my convenience the next day. The technician who showed up Billy Moore was experienced, and very professional. He found the source of the leak and advised on the next step. Will definitely recommend this company for responsiveness and professionalism.

Description of Work
Service call for leaking air conditioning duct

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

Thank you so much! We truly appreciate you taking the time to review our company! Your thoughts are important to us. It is our pleasure to have you as one of our customers and we look forward to serving you in the future.

06/30/2021

I had an emergency A/C issue in 90 degree summer heat. My current HVAC company, with whom I have a service contract, could not accommodate me, so I called Brennan. They immediately scheduled a repair. The person they sent was timely, extremely capable and fixed the issue right away. They’ve got my business from now on!

Description of Work
HVAC System Repair

Work Completed On 06/30/2021

03/13/2021

[UPDATE] After intervention by the owner to address some early problems, I have significantly upgraded my view of Brennan's. I would definitely reach out to them for future HVAC needs. It took a number of visits for Brennan's fully resolve an issue with our furnace. Although I wish they had done a little more diagnostic work early on, I appreciate that these systems are complicated and that they w...

Description of Work
Repair furnace

Work Completed On 03/13/2021

10/31/2020

I was moving into a newly purchased home just in time for winter, so I wanted someone to come out and inspect and maintain my HVAC. Brennan's reached out to me the day after I requested a quote, and quickly scheduled the appointment. George (the technician) was friendly and knowledgeable, and reported back to me on the condition of the different system components as he inspected them. He also noti...

Description of Work
HVAC maintenance

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

Thank you so much! We truly appreciate you taking the time to review our company! We are very proud our team. It is our pleasure to have you as one of our customers and we look forward to serving you in the future.

08/02/2020

It went great. Aaron was honest and clear.

Description of Work
General AC check and coolant

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 08/02/2020

07/23/2020

Service was requested on what was the hottest day of the year thus far, with temperatures reaching 99 to 100, and with a dose of humidity to match. Technician immediately diagnosed needed repair, and proceeded to obtain new part, return, and perform the repair ASAP, which was a welcome relief to this senior. It is my opinion, based on years of service by Brennan's, that the technicians are top-not...

Description of Work
A/C repair

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

Thank you so much! We truly appreciate you taking the time to review our company! Your thoughts are important to us. It is our pleasure to have you as one of our customers for so many years and we look forward to serving you in the future.

06/22/2020

great! The tech explained everything well!

Description of Work
inspected a bringing smell coming from the attic and checked filters

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

06/06/2020

My A/C was making a funny noise. I got quotes ranging from $850 to a new one at $6,000. Thanks to Brennan’s honesty, fixing my A/C cost $80 for a part plus labor.

Description of Work
Fix Air conditioning unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

03/29/2020

Rick Michaels, Brennan’s technician, installed a new Carrier furnace, humidifier, and A/C system at our home on 20 March 20. He and is crew showed up on time, worked diligently throughout the day, and were extremely professional and courteous. They did an exceptional job and explained key aspects regarding humidifier, furnace filter, and new digital thermostat upon completion. They also cleaned up...

Description of Work
Installed New HVAC System

Work Completed On 03/20/2020

02/17/2020

They do a great job. I have been using them for years.

Description of Work
General HVAC maintenence.

Work Completed On 10/09/2019

Service all Makes & Models. Emergency Service available. Maintenance Agreements. Installation of Heat Pumps, Gas Furnaces & Air Conditioning Systems. Indoor Air Quality & Duct Cleaning

Oil Heaters