Pauls Pressure Washing

Founded 2013 • With Angi since November 2013

There is nothing like a SoftWash Systems™ cleaning by Paul! Serving both residential and commercial customers in Virginia Beach, Paul and his professionally trained crew deliver an effective, eco-friendly, and long-lasting clean. Traditional pressure washing uses power to blast at surface dirt and

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Before cleaning deckAfter cleaning deckSiding before cleaning

pressure washing (496)deck cleaning (36)roof cleaning (4)woodworking (6)

03/25/2021

Margaret G.

From the very start of a consult, had a quote that day and a written estimate in my email the same evening, to Paul's team showing up was top notch. Zach came out with his very friendly team, went over agreement of what was to be done, walked around house and explained everything. When they were finished, we walked around again to check everything. Soft wash is the way to go and environmentally safe. My house has never looked so good. This company is professional, communicative, and on time. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Pressure wash entire house, driveway, sidewalk, and deck.

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are thankful for your business. Paul

03/11/2021

Susan J.

Paul's arrive on time, did a great job and the men doing the job could not have been more professional. This company is top notch.

Description of Work
Pressure washed house, fence, patio, walkway and driveway.

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

Thank you for your feedback. I was a pleasure to work with you to take cate of your client. Paul

02/17/2021

Amber R.

This has to be about the most professional crew I have ever met! Everyone was extremely professional and informative. The service as completed with no issues and my house looks great! I would totally recommend!

Description of Work
House pressure washing

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

Thank you so much for your taking the time to share your feedback. It is greatly appreciated. Paul

12/01/2020

Kevin Q.

Work was done on time and as expected. A reliable contractor!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Category pressure washing, woodworking

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

Thank you for your feedback it is greatly appreciate.

10/04/2020

Jennifer B.

Owner was extremely polite, professional and responsive. He followed up with service of his crew. Definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Pressure wash entire condo and cement.

Category pressure washing, woodworking

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. I appreciate your business. Best regards, Paul

09/26/2020

Maggie C.

The crew was on time, professional, friendly and did a great job communicating. They took care to protect my plants and outdoor items. Would hire them again and would recommend them to family and friends for sure.

Description of Work
Pressure washing

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

Review for Pauls Pressure Washing - 4904 Rutherford Rd, Virginia Beach, VA - 38904566

Thank you so much for your feedback.

07/23/2020

Paul W.

He showed up on time very professional, knew his way around his rig and began working like a fire person at the scene. After he was done the whole house felt more than clean on the outside, but on the inside as well. When you love what you do it shows. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
The whole house, shed, and roof cleaned

Work Completed On 07/19/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for such great feedback.

05/23/2020

Mitchell S.

Excellent job, fast service and excellent work

Description of Work
Pressure wash house

Work Completed On 05/23/2020

Thank you for your feedback it was a pleasure to take care of your home.

04/25/2020

Heather B.

As always, we’re completely satisfied! We’ve used Paul’s Pressure Washing for 4 years now. We’ve never been disappointed and Paul is the nicest guy! His workers are great and very professional.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing of back of the house, deck, deck furniture and awning case.

Work Completed On 04/21/2020

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], It’s always a pleasure taking care of your property. Thank you for trusting in us over the years. I appreciate your business and trust. Best Regards, Paul Rose

11/21/2019

Robert S.

Second time I've used Paul and will go back to him again. Very professional and does quality work.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning and house to be pressure washed.

Work Completed On 10/23/2019

Thank you for the feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to working with you in the future. Paul Rose

06/09/2019

beth T.

We have used several different vendors to pressure wash our house in the 30 plus years we have owned our home and Paul's Pressure Washing is the "best of the best". His professionalism, customer service, and use of state of the art pressure washing technology for all of the pressure washing processes, is second to none.

Description of Work
Pressure wash two-story home, front brick walk and brick patio; plus roof cleaning

Work Completed On 09/03/2019

05/31/2019

Margaret M.

Exelent,professional, did everything they promised to do.

Description of Work
Power wash the house

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

Thank you for your feedback it was a pleasure taking care of your home.

05/29/2019

Joe S.

Excellent, efficient, and professional.

Description of Work
pressure wash siding, concrete, and brick

Work Completed On 05/29/2019

03/29/2019

Pete V.

2nd time using Paul's Pressure Washing and will continue to use him going forward. Polite, courteous team and very efficient. Outstanding work and my house is CLEAN! Thanks Paul!

Description of Work
House exterior needed to be badly cleaned.

Work Completed On 03/29/2019

Thank you for your feedback it is really appreciated.

10/25/2018

NANCY C.

Paul did a wonderful job. He was very thorough and the house looks better than it ever has after being cleaned. My house is a two story with a full wrap porch with railings and a shed. The last cleaning damaged some of my plants. This time my plants are fine. His prices are so reasonable, So glad I found him.

Description of Work
Pressure wash my home

Work Completed On 10/25/2018

Thank you for your feedback it was a pleasure taking care of your home. Paul Rose

10/19/2018

Chuck S.

Great communication, easy appointment and they called in order to show up early which was much appreciated. They did a fantastic job and made our two-story (mostly vinyl siding) home look brand new. They even cleaned and brought out the color in our brick steps. Surely I could have set aside an entire day to do “some” of what they did with my own system but, it would have been half done at best with low quality results. We were pleased in the end that we allowed the professionals do the job we were looking for.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 10/17/2018

Thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure taking care of your home. Paul Rose

10/19/2018

Chuck S.

Excellent. He was on time and finished the job quick and beautifully

Description of Work
Whole Home Pressure Wash

Work Completed On 10/19/2018

09/09/2018

Brian C.

Paul had pressure washed my house before(2 years ago), so I went back to him to handle it this year. During the online estimate, I asked him if he would consider washing my deck and fence to prep them for stain. He was on time, and he did great work.

Description of Work
Pressure Washed House, Deck, and Fence

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 05/15/2018

Thank you for taking a moment to give feedback on your experience with my company. I am glad you were pleased with the work.

08/27/2018

Rodney H.

went very well were quick and on time.

Description of Work
pressure washed my house

Work Completed On 08/27/2018

Thank you for your feedback.

08/24/2018

VICTORIA C.

Great job--Paul was the first to respond, could come over quickly, and did a great job. The price was very good and he worked with me to get a deal I could afford. Paul and his worker were very professional and thorough. When it was time to be paid and my maid didn't hear the door, Paul offered to come back later after the next job with a lot of grace instead of being annoyed, so I appreciated that a lot.

Description of Work
Pressure washing north side of house

Work Completed On 08/24/2018

Thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure meeting you and taking care of your home.

06/18/2018

Timothy C.

I was able to obtain a quote over the phone. Paul was able to look at my house on”google earth” and provide a quote. I left a check in the milk box on the porch and when I got home from work...everything was complete.

Description of Work
I needed the house pressure washed prior to painting the house.

Work Completed On 02/13/2018

Thank you for your feedback.

05/31/2018

Sonia W.

Perfect, just like the first time I had Paul perform the task. I would use again.

Description of Work
Pressure washing.

Work Completed On 04/28/2018

Thank you for your feedback on the service. Your business is greatly appreciated.

04/20/2018

Debra S.

Had Paul's clean the vinyl wrap on my brick home several months ago. Excellent job! On time, professional, fair price. Took care not to damage landscaping.

Description of Work
power wash vinyl Wrap on brick home

Category pressure washing

Thank you for your feedback I look forward to helping you in the future. Paul Rose