Paramount Builders Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since May 2006

Awards & Badges

501 Central Dr

Virginia Beach, VA 23454

Paramount Builders is the East Coast’s premier home improvement replacement products company. We are proud to be “Improving our Community, One Home at a Time”. As a company, our goal is to establish the highest standard of excellence and integrity for our industry in our market and beyond. The cornerstone of our excellence is our products. We use only the absolute finest materials made. At Paramount Builders we are not just selling windows, siding, roofing and doors. We are selling our family, our reputation and our commitment to excellence. Our products are backs with unbeatable warranties to reassure our customers that they will continue to receive the benefits of our products for years to come....

4.2

window replacement (296)siding companies (113)roofing (92)door installation (98)gutter repair (82)home builder (34)woodworking (21)garage doors (19)insulation (15)decks & porches (12)general contractors (9)house painting (8)

03/08/2021

Paramount Builders was a pleasure to work with from the first phone call to schedule the appointment, to the salesman's visit and the awesome workers that installed our trim. We are extremely pleased with the work and quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim

CATEGORY contractors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2021

03/08/2021

Everything went. On time, finished and cleaned up much faster than expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY contractors,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2021

03/08/2021

French door removal was quickly completed. The sliding glass door was assembled on our deck and installed. All trash, packing material, and the French door were removed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
French door removal and sliding glass door install.

CATEGORY contractors,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2021

01/22/2021

Installed Leaf Slugger gutter guards. Replaced damaged gutters. Installed all new oversized downspouts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It went exceptionally well. The job took a full day to complete due to the size of the house. The installer had a 3-man professional crew. The crew paid close attention to detail ensuring quality workmanship. Quality materials were used on the job.

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

11/23/2020

Due to a bad leaky roof I began researching roofing contractors. I've literally sought out over a dozen companies. To make a long story as short as possible...I came across Paramount Builders who I'll continue to refer to as "PB". I apparently had been a previous customer of theirs years ago to have the soffit replaced on my old house for about $4K. Yeah I think that was a LOT but it was years ago...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

CATEGORY roofing,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

Ms. [Member Name Removed], we are so sorry to hear that the project wasn't possible for you. We appreciate your honesty and will be reaching out to you shortly regarding this instance. Best, PBI

08/17/2020

Wonderful, I would absolutely use them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows

CATEGORY replacement windows,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2020

Ms. [Member Name Removed] Thank you so much for your recommendation. We appreciate your business & look forward to working with you in the near future!

08/04/2020

This company said they would not even quote the job without all owners present and refused to offer a quote when I told them my high-risk, mobility challenged sister could not attend in person. At the very least this is insensitive given the current pandemic, and it's quite possibly discriminatory.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement Windows

CATEGORY home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2020

Ms. [Member Name Removed], I'm so sorry that you had to experience that. We have escalated your complaint to our President. Can you please send any contact information to ceo@pbiva.com so that we can reach out and make things right. I can assure you that this behavior is not consistent with our company'[Member Information Removed] values. Best, PBI

07/18/2020

Had a 15 year old kid dropped off to do the majority of the work removing the siding. Since the new siding has been installed it has fallen off the house at least 5 times now. Pieces are not finished and the workmanship look like crap to put it nicely. Majority of the repairs for the siding falling off the house has consisted of the young 15 year kid, literally got his drivers license last month, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New siding installed

CATEGORY insulation,siding,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I'm so sorry that our work was done incorrectly. We will be sure to send a professional out to complete the work properly. Our Production manager will be reaching out to you today to make this right!

06/27/2020

It was a high pressure sales pitch with price double my other estimate. The salesman was full of himself and after 3 hours i had to tell him to leave. Then he offered me a 30k price if i signed today but tomorrow it would be 40k. I dint need that kind of sales pitch and angues list should not include them in their list if vendors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows replaced.

CATEGORY home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2020

06/23/2020

both crews did an amazing job, were very friendly and professional. the products they installed were of such great quality that we are even more pleased than expected, and we expected a lot. we would highly recommend either of these crews from paramount. great job all the way around, and our 1888 home looks like new and is very energy efficient now and will surely last a couple hundred more years!...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
siding and new windows

CATEGORY siding,replacement windows,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

Ms [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the outstanding review! We hope you love your new windows & siding

Vinyl Windows. Siding. Custom Trim. Doors. Roofing. Gutter Protection, vinyl railings

Ask for details.