Molly Maid of Virginia Beach

Founded 1987 • With Angi since June 2010

Molly Maid has been successfully serving Virginia Beach since 1987. Most of our employees have been with us for many years, and all are properly bonded and insured. We bring all tools and supplies required to clean. Our goal is to be the best value in the industry by delivering professional, consistent (same team, same day, same time) and high quality service....

We can take care of all of your carpet and upholstery cleaning needs.

RR MOBILE CLEANING SERVICE is a small, smart, and hard working organization. We come together to help provide professional carpet cleaning service to all our wonderful citizens out there.

When you're looking for carpet, tile and grout, upholstery or area rug cleaning in the Williamsburg and Hampton Roads area, look to Eco Carpet Pro. We at Eco Carpet Pro strive to offer the best quality cleaning available: we only use Green Cleaning Products, offer a convenient service, and do it all at a great price. If you need a fast, reliable and safe carpet cleaning service, look no further! Eco Carpet Pro is your answer. From day one, our mission has been to offer all of our customers a high-quality organic carpet cleaning service at an affordable price. As a family operated company, we know all too well the dangers of conventional carpet cleaning products, and since we didn’t want our family exposed to these chemicals, we don’t want our customers and their families exposed to them either. That is why we only use natural and organic cleaning products; in fact, all of our products are rated the safest rating under OSHA. When you choose us to clean your carpets, you can rest assured that you are selecting the greenest way to clean your living space. We currently service Williamsburg, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Suffolk, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Yorktown, Newport News, Hampton, Isle of Wight, Smithfield and Carrollton areas. We gain our outstanding reputation by providing exemplary customer care and customized green cleaning to hundreds of families across greater Hampton Roads and Williamsburg areas. We would be honored to care for your family too!

04/25/2018

They are very professional. I always get the same girls who always come out and they know what to do.

Description of Work
They come every other service date and they will come back tomorrow to do another house cleaning.

Category house cleaning

Thank you very much for your feedback, and thank you for being a Molly Maid customer. We will continue to work hard to earn your business at every visit.

09/16/2017

I thought price was a little high. I would use them again.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Appreciate your feedback, and I hope you will call us if you need house cleaning services again in the future. I know our prices are not the lowest out there (nor are they the highest). We will continue to work hard to deliver the best value available. Thank you. Mike Pelton (Owner/Operator)

01/23/2017

They were very good. I was pleased with the service. I'd give them all A's. They were great. They always work with me. They do a fine job. They're meticulous. The house is spotless when they're done. I have a contract with them.

Description of Work
They cleaned a 1400 square ft house.

01/17/2017

Had same two ladies every time. They did a very thorough job. Were prompt and courteous.

Description of Work
Clean whole house once a month

01/10/2017

The Mollies come twice a month. I've had the same two ladies for five years. They are super!

Description of Work
General house cleaning

Category house cleaning

Housecleaning. Dusting Furniture. Dusting & Cleaning Woodwork. High Dusting. Vacuuming Cloth-Covered Sofas & Chairs. Vacuuming Floors. Mopping Tile & Vinyl Floors. Damp Dusting Wood Floors. Cleaning Bathroom & Kitchen Surfaces. Emptying Trash Cans. Changing Bed Linens.

External housecleaning. Pressure washing. Wash & fold laundry.

Satisfaction