Four Seasons Garage Doors

Virginia: Contractors
04/30/2023

3436 Glen Arden Rd

Virginia Beach, VA 23464

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Four Seasons Garage Doors services the Greater Hampton Roads area with installation and repair of garage doors and openers. Four Seasons is a family start up business with a heart for people and quality service. We provide a huge selection of the very best quality garage doors and openers....

garage doors (166)

01/21/2022

Shawn D.

Same day repair. Very knowledgeable and took the time to show me what was wrong.

Description of Work
garage door repair

Work Completed On 01/20/2022

11/23/2020

Pat M.

The team did a wonderful job. Thank you for your service Four Seasons.

Description of Work
Garage door replacement

Work Completed On 11/22/2020

05/28/2020

Robert G.

Four Seasons' bid was $1000 cheaper and included higher quality lifters than two competitors' quotes. Matt and his team were exceptional and beyond professional. Responsive and timely. I've had no issue with doors/lifters in almost two years after installation. Highly recommend Four Seasons for any garage door needs.

Description of Work
Full replacement of dual garage doors with new lifter installation.

Work Completed On 04/22/2018

03/01/2020

George G.

Had garage door motor, brackets, and wiring replaced over 2 months ago. Its still working fine. They even put clips to stop the bracket nuts on the garage door from coming loose over time.

Description of Work
Replace garage door motor, brackets, and wiring

Work Completed On 11/01/2019

01/20/2020

Penny P.

They were early which is great and got straight to work. Very professional, wasted no time and we’re done in an hour.

Description of Work
Repair of right side framing/seal

Work Completed On 01/20/2020

11/04/2019

Octavius G.

Stupendously well!!! Matt arrived on time, diagnosed the problem and was meticulously done in less than 45 minutes. Awesome!!!!

Description of Work
replaced broken spring

Work Completed On 11/04/2019

Keith L.

Did the tine up and recommended adding a bar across the top of the door. I've had zero problems since they did the work. Very satisfied wit their work

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 09/05/2019

Klaus J.

Great Service, Great People, Great Company!!

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 02/07/2020

Beata R.

Went well, arrived on time and fix double garage door. thank you.

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 04/02/2022

07/30/2019

Jim W.

Outstanding. I highly recommend his services

Description of Work
Service 3 garage door openers

Work Completed On 07/30/2019

06/27/2019

Klaus J.

Matt was great! Went right to work and completed the job quickly.

Description of Work
Tuned up our two garage doors and made them much more quieter then before. Matt adjusted the cables and lubricated the doors.

Work Completed On 06/24/2019

06/23/2019

Tamra M.

Our home is about 20 years old and we installed a screw drive garage door a couple of years after moving in. A few months ago one of the metal rollers jumped track, jammed and caused damage to the connecting arm, mounting brackets and probably the main unit. We opted to replace the opener. Found them on Angie's List, contacted Four Seasons and made an appointment and decided to let them provide the replacement unit after discussing which type we wanted. In addition to replacing the main unit which included the overhead unit itself, replacing the ceiling mounts, and replacing all sensors and controls, we opted for the maintenance package. This included repairing and lubing the tacks to ensure they were true and replacing the old steel rollers with new nylon ones. Todd was the technician who did the work. Very professional, personable and stayed focused. When the job was done the old unit was hauled away and the area policed of all trash. Our new belt drive unit and nylon rollers are whisper quite and we are very happy with the results. I don't have to worry about waking half the neighborhood on a Saturday morning by opening the garage door before 9:00AM. Would most definitely recommend them to friends and neighbors in need of garage door system maintenance, repair, or installation. I tend to not quote $$$ values in review but we feel we paid a fair price for the job.

Description of Work
Garage Door Replacement & Repair

Work Completed On 06/21/2019

06/12/2019

Patrick G.

Four Seasons (Matt) did a great job in replacing our garage door opener with a new, high-tech unit (WiFi, battery backup, etc.) and replacing our door "rollers" that were making a lot of noise. He quoted a price in advance, confirmed the appointment in advance, arrived on time, did the work in about 2 hours, programmed it, and took all the trash and extraneous stuff left over with him. Charge was exactly what he quoted. Very professional about his work. I'd definitely recommend Matt for any garage door work.

Description of Work
Garage door opener replacement

Work Completed On 06/11/2019

03/06/2019

Denise W.

Excellent company! I called and got an estimate right away. The work was started on time on the date scheduled. He worked most of the day non-stop in the freezing cold. He was friendly, professional and answered any questions I had. My garage doors were super loud before. It was truly embarrassing. Now, they are QUIET. I am extremely happy with this company and the the work that was done.

Description of Work
They installed new garage door openers.

Work Completed On 12/08/2018

02/16/2019

Nandan C.

Matt was very professional and fixed the sensors and the garage door started closing easily. He replaced and reprogrammed the door opener remote because one of the buttons wasn’t working.

Description of Work
Our garage opener wasn’t working properly and garage door didn’t close unless the door-close button was pressed till it shut all the way

Work Completed On 02/01/2019

01/08/2019

Gerard S.

Matt contacted me first thing after I submitted my request, and had excellent communication regarding the job pricing range and timing. He was professional, courteous, and knowledgable and thoroughly checked the door for any additional problems. He advised that the prior mounting had shifted and adjusted that to specs and replaced bearings that had deteriorated. Good quality job and very nice person to work with. Highly recommend and will use in the future.

Description of Work
Replace garage door springs and bearings

Work Completed On 01/07/2019

12/03/2018

william K.

fantastic. Smooth transaction. On time and made it right. A+

Description of Work
refit lift springs and adjustments

Work Completed On 10/25/2018

11/07/2018

Malcolm P.

Very professional, explained items to service on my existing door. I'm pleased with the service.

Description of Work
Routine maintenance of garage door

10/31/2018

Carl N.

Four Seasons Garage replaced the old garage door opener along with all the actuators with new. They did a very professional job in a very timely manner. The price was reasonable. I would recommend Four Seasons Garage Doors to anyone needing garage door service.

Description of Work
Needed the garage door opener replaced.

Work Completed On 10/30/2018

10/24/2018

Cindy P.

I would give an A+ if I could because I use my garage door a lot! Matt was at my house less than 24 hours from the time it broke! He honored his Angie's list deal for spring replacement. I believe the price was very reasonable. I can't think of one negative thing about him, his company, or his service based on my experience. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Broken springs replaced on garage door

Work Completed On 10/24/2018

10/21/2018

karl D.

excellent service and work ethic. highly recommend

Description of Work
new garage door opener

Work Completed On 10/21/2018

10/15/2018

John H.

wonderful. the wife said it works perfectly. their was little to no mess left. Matt was excellent communicator of ever step. let me know what things extra had to be done and was very quick about getting there on time and getting the work done.

Description of Work
put in garage door opener

Work Completed On 10/10/2018

10/05/2018

Jimmy B.

Great workmanship and customer service.

Description of Work
Replaced old door with New door