Dreamscape Designers Landscape Company

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2007

2545 Squadron Ct Ste 102

Virginia Beach, VA 23453

We have over 30 years of experience as a Landscape Company. Our gallery is a visual journey through our creative efforts. We showcase our wide variety of designs from formal hedge gardens to tropical poolscapes. We believe in creating an aesthetically pleasing landscape that is harmonious with the environment. 20 employees. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee. May contact through e-mail....

4.2

4.4

lawn & landscaping (120)hardscaping (38)Patios (15)irrigation system (6)outdoor kitchens (2)mulch delivering (15)lawn care (14)tree service (8)decks & porches (5)garage building (3)fence company (3)

12/18/2020

Great people! They worked within my budget and I got a beautiful stepped yard with nice shrubbery, slate steps to a lower deck and underground lighting.

Description of Work
Backyard landscaping to control erosion.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lakefront landscaping,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

Thank you for trusting us with your landscape project. We appreciate your kind review and are especially grateful for the opportunity to create your Dreamscape Landscape. We hope you will continue to rely on Dreamscape Designers for any future projects. Thank you again.

03/26/2020

Tom Rozier worked with us to plan and design the beds. He had some excellent ideas. The crew arrived as scheduled, and did a nice job of removing some old shrubs and installing new ones. We had an issue with two of the new plants, and Tom not only replaced them, but had his crew refresh both front beds. The work they performed was excellent. The crew was courteous and easy to talk with. We are ver...

Description of Work
front beds along the house

Category landscaping,mulch,hardscaping

Work Completed On 03/26/2020

03/24/2020

Went really well. Good communication with the company on what they would do, how they would do it and what it would cost.

Description of Work
Front and back yard landscaping

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

08/10/2019

Tom was very responsive but gave job to a different company who came in at a lower cost.

Description of Work
Install patio

Work Completed On 08/10/2019

Thank you again for the opportunity to present you with a design and estimate. We realize there are a lot of landscaping companies to choose from. We are disappointed we were not your choice. We hope you enjoy your new landscape. Sincerely, Linda

08/19/2018

I am a perfectionist my nature and the work that Landscape Designers did for me was the best work of anything I have ever had done to my home in the pass. The work was superior! I was thrilled, as when you pay for a job you can only hope you have picked the right compan to do the job, this time I really got the best! The company had professional, polite, knowledgeable, people who listened carefull...

Description of Work
Clean up of the wooded part of my yard, landscape timber around the perimeter of my house replaced, and my yard prepared for sodding

Category lawn service,mulch

Work Completed On 08/17/2018

07/30/2018

Dreamscape Designers contacted us after a garden show in Va Beach. Dan came out, talked about what we liked, didn't like, and gave us a quote shortly after his visit. His crew removed a few bushes in the front of our house, planted new ones and mulched. They were very courteous. A few weeks after the job was complete, we let them know a bush was looking pretty sad. They replaced it without hesitat...

Description of Work
landscaping

Work Completed On 07/23/2018

Thank you for trusting us with your landscape project. We appreciate your kind review and are especially grateful for the opportunity to create your Dreamscape Landscape. We hope you will continue to rely on Dreamscape Designers for any future projects.Thank you again

07/26/2018

I contacted several companies on Angie's List, all major contractors in their field, but not a single person responded from any irrigation company through Angie's List after I asked all not to call (combat hearing loss) but to txt or email. These folks, and the others, I am sure, are the most professional sprinkler folks in the whole world. Maybe even the universe. Who knows.

Description of Work
Lawn Sprinkler System

Category irrigation systems

Work Completed On 07/15/2018

We apologize for not contacting you. Angie's List sent your information however since we would not have been able to assist you we did not reply to their request. We did not understand Angie's List procedure for contacting their clients that we were unable to assist. We will reach out to all clients in the future. We apologize for any inconvenience we may have inadvertently caused you.

11/23/2017

My husband and I had such a great experience with this company and I would definitely recommend their landscape design services. We wanted something that would look great but also be low maintenance. They really took the time to understand what we were looking for and obviously understand the best plants for our climate. The transformation of our yard has been amazing, it looks beautiful, we have ...

Description of Work
Landscape Design of all of our front yard flower beds.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

Work Completed On 10/14/2017

10/31/2017

I've always wanted an outdoor oasis and played around for years trying to do it myself. After researching I called Dreamscape Designers. The owner, Tom, listened to my thoughts and then painted a paradise in my backyard! The Dreamscape crew headed by Larry came in and now I get to sit in my tropical paradise every day! Thanks for making my dreams a beautiful reality!

Description of Work
Backyard makeover and patio

Work Completed On 10/31/2017

10/31/2017

Work was on time and the crew(s) were quite professional. My garden beds in the work area were not damaged at all. I am very great full for this!

Description of Work
All we had outside our kitchen door was a concrete slab, and it was cracked. 4 weeks, later we have a tropical oasis! I cannot express how happy I am with my results. The design created for our space was perfect for what we wanted and the size of the area we were working with. I am so happy with the quality of work and the professionalism of the crew(s).

Category decks,fencing,landscaping,mulch,garage builders,hardscaping,patios,outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 10/31/2017

Review for Dreamscape Designers Landscape Company - 2545 Squadron Ct, Virginia Beach, VA - 36501180

Thank you for trusting us with your landscape project. We appreciate your kind review and are especially grateful for the opportunity to create your Dreamscape Landscape.Your patio looks amazing day and night! We hope you will continue to rely on Dreamscape Designers for any future projects.Thank you again

Landscape architectural design. Artificial Turf Installation, Landscaping installation. Natural and Paver stone patios.Natural and Paver walkways. Koi ponds. Water gardens. Natural stone waterfalls. Irrigation.

Mulch or topsoil delivery. Drainage or grading.

Check, Visa, MasterCard