Custom Contracting Inc

Virginia: Contractors
06/30/2023

1364 LONDON BRIDGE RD

Virginia Beach, VA 23453

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Copper Roof Valleys

Copper Roof Valleys

roofing202123451
Replacement Roof with Copper Drain Valleys

Since 2009, our company has been specializing in roofing, remodeling, and general contracting services of all kinds! Free Gutters with Full Roof Replacement! We hold a full service Class A license in the state of Virginia (license #2705-131794), we are fully licensed, have Worker Comp, and have liability insurance. We have many full time employees and a full network of subcontractors to complete our jobs in a timely fashion. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

roofing (7)siding companies (5)home remodeling (2)basement remodeling (1)door installation (1)garage building (1)

05/10/2021

Marinka J.

Robert and his team did a wonderful job! The estimate had a great breakdown and the price was very reasonable. Very professional and super responsive. Thank you I truly recommend Custom Contacting Inc.

Description of Work
soffit and roof repair

Work Completed On 05/13/2021

04/25/2021

Tim B.

The work was really great and so were the people we dealt with, I would highly recommend and we will use them again. Really great work and the went above and beyond, Great company to work with!!!!!

Description of Work
Trim Wrap

Category siding

Work Completed On 04/25/2021

03/22/2021

cecelia M.

From the beginning to the end Mr Dalton made the process seamless. With the stress of dealing with the insurance and being out of state, he went above and beyond to get this project completed. Even when I suggested other things that I thought needed to be done and with integrity, he told me that they are fine, rather than do the job and let me waste money. Thank you again!!! Will definitely hire again :)

Description of Work
roof/wall repair

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

03/02/2021

anders G.

Smooth and easy. Fair price.

Description of Work
roof replacement.

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

01/20/2021

James M.

The service was outstanding. I would rate them A+. They were courteous, on time, and efficient.

Description of Work
Roof, siding and some repair.

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! I am glad we met your expectations!

Ruby W.

Far and away the only company we use for all our home maintenance, repairs and even had them do a complete kitchen remodel. The integrity of the owner is rare these days. Honest, on time finish barring beyond control outside factors, clean, high quality work that they stand behind. Have had a 15 year plus relationship and they have not cut corners as they have grown. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Roofing Siding

Category roofing,siding,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

Steve R.

My project went well. I’m a General Contractor and use Custom Contracting’s services often. This project included re doing all of the cornice and siding on a two story home. From tear off to install, everything went very smoothly. Custom has great field management and they are quick to address any issues that typically arise when a job is in production. They are very knowledgeable and helpful in keeping me up to date with what’s going on in their area of expertise and that helps me greatly as a GC. They conduct their business in a professional manner and you can trust that you’ll be in good hands when you choose Custom Contracting for your roofing and siding project.

Description of Work
James Hardie Siding Birdneck

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

James B.

Great customer service and quality work!

Description of Work
Replaced Roof, Several Renovations i.e. Kitchen, Bath master as well as small details; Upgraded Electrical

Category remodeling,roofing,garage builders,home remodeling,doors,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

12/15/2013

Jessica B.

First of all let me say you will not regret having these guys work for you. Stanley Gibson, one of the owners, was who I dealt with at first. He was great. He showed up on time for meetings, responded to all my questions in a timely fashion and was able to provide me with examples and great references. In the early spring, prior to the start of this project, I had researched column wrap products out there extensively before moving forward with actually having vendors come out for bids and ideas. As usual, I referred to Angie's List and called some of the best rated vendors. I've got to tell you, we were thoroughly unimpressed. They came out and talked a big game, but when it came time to tell us what products they wanted to use they couldn't give us an example of one house that we could go look at, where they had done the work we were interested in. I was suggesting products to them, and just got the standard...we can do whatever it is you want. I wanted someone to come to me with some great ideas and I didn't want to be the guinea pig, if they really had not worked with certain products. I started to give up on the project thinking maybe I had been watching too much HGTV and that what I wanted didn't really exist in Virginia Beach. FINALLY I was driving one day and I saw new construction where there were exposed 4x4 columns and they were being wrapped in column wraps. I asked one of the laborers for a phone number. I called immediately and this is where I was introduced to Stanley from Custom Contracting. He was so pleasant and well versed in everything I was talking about. As mentioned above, he was punctual, educated in his field and always got back to me with my questions. He gave me several homes to look at where his team had done the work. My husband and I were so excited that we finally had come across a vendor who understood what we wanted and seemed as though they could come through for us. Of course we were worried that the bid would be the downfall. To our surprise, his bid was much better than the ones we had already received and Custom Contracting was actually going to do a few more odds and end jobs that the others hadn't even bid out. Project started on time, finished on time and the laborers were very respectful of our property. I don't have one bad thing to say about them. Knowing what we know now, I honestly think I would have still selected Custom Contracting, even if their bid had been the highest. I had the best feeling about them even though they had no reviews on Angie's List. There were no surprises. They did everything we wanted with no hidden charges. We literally paid the contracted price. Our house looks amazing! All our neighbors keep telling us how great our house looks and are looking to use Custom Contracting as well in the future. My husband and I don't think we are high maintenance, but we've come to find that a lot of vendors we use disappoint us in some fashion...even the ones that come highly rated. I can honestly say, we were VERY pleased with the work quality, the employees and the price. Custom Contracting has recently just branched out into remodeling verses just doing new build, so I highly recommend you give these guys a call if you are in the market for siding and/or trim. Great company! § 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 - = Backspace Tab q w e r t y u i o p [ ] Return capslock a s d f g h j k l ; ' \ shift ` z x c v b n m , . / shift English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Português ??????? alt alt Preferences Preferences § 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 - = Backspace Tab q w e r t y u i o p [ ] Return capslock a s d f g h j k l ; ' \ shift ` z x c v b n m , . / shift English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Português ??????? alt alt Preferences Preferences § 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 - = Backspace Tab q w e r t y u i o p [ ] Return capslock a s d f g h j k l ; ' \ shift ` z x c v b n m , . / shift English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Português ??????? alt alt Preferences

Description of Work
RemoRE Preferences Preferences Removed a window, replaced siding in one area of house and trimmed out windows and exposed 4x4 posts. Preferences Preferences Preferences § 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 - = Backspace Tab q w e r t y u i o p [ ] Return capslock a s d f g h j k l ; ' \ shift ` z x c v b n m , . / shift English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Português Русский alt alt Preferences

Category siding

Work Completed On 06/26/2013

Roofing, siding, solar energy, large scale home remodeling projects, kitchen and bathroom remodeling, basement remodeling, home additions, and more! -- Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your needs!

We do not specialize in foundation jacking, pool repair, HVAC repair, and/ or handyman services. -- Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your needs!

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal