Bust-A-Move

Founded 1991 • With Angi since April 2012

Auto Transportation

We started out just a dream. A twinkle in our founder's eye. Our founder wanted to form a moving company that actually kept its word. A moving company dedicated to making a difference in the lives of its clients, team members and the community. A moving company that won’t stop moving until you are happy. Our services include local, intrastate, long distance, residential, and commercial moves. Bust-A-Move moving company's mission is to exceed our clients’ expectations with graceful customer care. We are dependable and reliable, always professional, and excel in providing effective and comprehensive support to our customers. We are fast and friendly. Have peace of mind in that your possessions will never leave our sight and will never share a load with other customers like our major competitors. Only our own movers and trucks will handle your belongings....

Auto Shipper's Express Inc

Since 1998 Auto Shippers Express has been the go to source for thousands of collectors, dealers, and auto transport customers who need to get their vehicles shipped. Founded with the principal that the prompt safe delivery for their vehicles was what Auto Shippers Express customers deserved. To insure that this takes place Auto Shippers Express screens their drivers, for accident history, experience and expected delivery time. For both open and enclosed transport call for a free quote; mention the Angie List coupon to save $25. BBB A+

Innovative Waste, LLC

Innovative Waste is a family operated locally owned junk removal business located in Virginia Beach, VA. Do you have any items you’d like removed from your home, yard, or garage? If so, Innovative Waste offers residential and commercial services. We come to your home or business and take anything that no longer serves you.

Offers by Innovative Waste, LLC on Angi
True Clean USA Junk Removal

True Clean USA offers junk removal for residential and commercial customers. Our company was founded by residents here in the Norfolk area. Our Owners have extensive experience in The Armed Forces, Real Estate, Property Management, Residential and Commercial Cleaning and 20 years in the Refuse industry. These experiences coupled with professionalism and a desire to provide TRUE quality service is passed onto our clients. Simply put, “We get It Done” Here at True Clean USA Junk Removal we are focused on providing a great service at an affordable price. We are a full-service junk removal and debris removal company providing quality service to residential, industrial, and commercial clients. We will remove your junk and debris no matter where it is located on the property. Basements, attics, in the rafters, or crawlspaces. We are prepared for it all.

04/25/2018

Johnny was very punctual for all of our meetings. He was friendly and when our client was in town he was attentive to her needs and took notes regarding what she wanted to be packed and shipped to her and what could be discarded. He always returned my calls when I reached out to him and kept me updated through out the entire process, including the day of packing/discarding items. I did stop by on the day of the move and his entire team was friendly, polite and were all extremely focused to push through the job to keep with the given time frame. They emptied the house and were able to have it ready to put on the market. I would recommend Johnny and his team more of my clients because they did such a wonderful job!

Description of Work
Johnny and his team were hired by our client to pack and relocate items from Norfolk, VA to Ohio.

10/24/2017

When I booked (last minute, due to foolishly booking other flaky company) Johnny warned that my requested arrival time (9-10) might be problematic, as traffic is unpredictable from the southside, but Nick and Paul couldn't have been prompter, arriving just before 9. (I very much appreciated the expectation management on Johnny's part though.) My spouse met them at our old apartment while I was relocating our cat to the new house, and sent me repeated texts about how efficient and helpful the guys were, and I found that to be the case when they arrived to unpack our truck at the new house - cheerful, good-humored gentlemen with a sense of urgency about the whole thing. I had done nearly all of the prep work so I hired Bust-A-Move mostly for the heavy lifting, but considering the care with which the guys treated furniture and surroundings, I would consider hiring them to help with the pack as well in the future. They were observant and made a point to bring pre-existing damage to our attention (our kitchen table has seen better days!) They packed the truck carefully and came prepared with ratchet straps and packing film, we rented blankets with the truck and had them on hand.

Description of Work
Moving labor

07/06/2017

I called and was told they could do it at 5 pm. Told them some boxes would be necessary but most everything was boxed. They were on time. while they were loading the truck I stayed out of there way. I thought they were professionals and didn't need to be told how to do their job, besides I was paying by the hour. I was wrong on all counts !!!!! They were nothing more than Trashmen !! No common sense or respect for my things. They literally Threw my things into my apartment sideways, stereo upside down, baskets on the bottom with heavy boxes on top so many glass items broken into smithereens. Absolutely Horrendous. Did not bring even 1 box, carried baske6and small things by themselves all the big heavy things piled on top and in the front. Their name fits!!

Description of Work
I needed the contents of 2 storage units I had in Kempsville moved into my apartment in Portsmouth va.

06/28/2017

Awesome. These guys were very professional. They communicated well before, during and after the move. The guys hustled, but genuinely enjoyed working with each other. They were courteous and respectful of my wife and I, and they took the time to wrap, and pack well. I am retired Navy and moved many, many times. This is the best moving experience I've ever had.

Description of Work
Moved from my house to an apartment. We also went to a storage unit, and a third house to deliver a piano.

04/17/2017

The move went very well especially considering that we had so much stuff! The truck and movers showed up right on time even though the weather was awful (pouring rain). The movers handled all of our belongs with care, wrapped everything and delivered it in the same condition that they found it. We even had an extensive amount of computer equipment and other electronics that arrived safely at our new destination. At our new house they took the time to lay down furniture blankets and plastic to help protect the carpets. If we ever have to move again I will be contacting Bust-A-Move.

Description of Work
We had bought our first house and needed help moving into our new home.

04/16/2017

The move was quick and painless for me. Until, that is, I turned my 65" television on to use it. That's when I noticed damage had occurred to my tv. When I submitted my form for the service department I received an email stating that the following items were not covered under insurance “The following items are excluded from moving and storage liability due to our inability to assess the conditions of these items prior to handling. If these items are transported loosely, they are excluded from moving and storage liability. These items include, but are not limited to: electronic components, appliances, televisions, stereos, DVD players, CD/MP3 players, sewing machines, typewriters, computers, laptops and etc.” I'm not sure if this is typical of movers to not cover damages they may cause to items during a move but I will never use this company again!!!

Description of Work
Had a two bedroom apartment move scheduled with them on April 13, 2017. Movers showed up and were definitely quick about removing what I need them to move to our new condo.

03/14/2017

Everything went well. They were on time, started right away and didn't stop. They moved all furniture and loaded up the truck with all the boxes i had prepared. I hired them for 2 hours, and it took just a little longer. Once you start packing, you realize how much stuff you have,.

Description of Work
Moved out of a Condo to a single family house. I did pack my small things already, they came and wrapped the furniture and moved it to my new house.

02/27/2017

Very well. No problems. Very nice people.

Description of Work
Moved child home from college.

12/10/2016

The guys at bustamove were amazing! They called and showed up on time, with 5 guys instead of the three I had requested. I was moving from a third floor apartment, and the guys got right to work, moved fast, and didn't complain at all. Cody, Noah, Kelvin, Larry and Casper were all very friendly and super positive, very professional! The owner dropped me off boxes a few days before so I could pack everything up, and the guys took the time to wrap everything with padding that needed to so none of my items would get scratched up. The unloading was even quicker and they put everything in each room that I asked. I've already recommended them to a friend who's doing a local move, and if I ever had to move again I would definitely request these guys by name and use this company again - great job and made my move stress-free! Thank you!

Description of Work
Move locally from a 2 BR apartment on the 3rd story to a 3 BR townhouse less than 10 miles away. 700 for local move, 4 men a truck and driving with about 4 hours for moving. 140 for boxes and moving supplies.

11/02/2016

They packed it all in under 3 hours (I had everything disassembled). Nothing broken, missing, scratched or dented. They were pleasant, professional, and fast. Would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Moving 3 bedrooms, living room, outdoor furniture, washer and dryer

Category moving companies

Local, intrastate, long distance, residential, & commercial moves

Ask For Details.