ALWAYS CLEAN PRESSURE WASHING

Founded 1993 • With Angi since June 2010

EST. 1993 Our Company is licensed and insured and we are competitive in pricing. We have two company vans, a box-truck, a trailer with a hot water machine with a tank capable of holding 325 gallons of water in addition we have a fire hydrant meter we rent from the city we can use in the event of limited or no water source. We use oil absorbent (Oil-Dri general) socks around storm drains before work is started. Our staff includes qualified employees. They are efficiently trained in customer service, Knowledge of the industry and experience with all the production, equipment and products used in our industry. Always Clean Services, Inc. provides comprehensive pressure cleaning services for exterior surfaces as well as vehicles. Our professional power washing service removes grime and mold from buildings, homes, apartments and condominiums, exterior surfaces. Always Clean Services, Inc. utilizes the latest pressure cleaning equipment, power washing techniques and commercial supplies to meet and exceed your high standards of cleanliness and overall appearance....

Y&M Painting Services LLC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in interior and exterior painting, where we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Pauls Pressure Washing

There is nothing like a SoftWash Systems™ cleaning by Paul! Serving both residential and commercial customers in Virginia Beach, Paul and his professionally trained crew deliver an effective, eco-friendly, and long-lasting clean. Traditional pressure washing uses power to blast at surface dirt and contaminants with damaging forces of up to 3,500 PSI. It doesn’t get at the root of the stains, which are caused by an organic infection – algae and lichens. Paul’s system uses a safe, low pressure SoftWash with environmentally safe cleaning solutions to kill the contaminants at their root. Our 100% biodegradable, phosphate-free solutions use the power of chemistry to result in a clean that lasts 4-6 times longer. Nothing improves the curb appeal of a home like a brand new looking roof, siding, walkway, fence, or patio. Low pressure washing increases the life span of siding and shingles. Customer satisfaction is a priority. We take extra care not to damage surrounding plant life and landscaping. Visit our website www.paulspressurewashing.com for our list of services. If you’re in need of pressure washing in the Hampton Roads area, call us or text us at 757.803.6916 to schedule a free estimate.

Ben Tokarz Painting

We specialize in interior and exterior painting, pressure washing, deck repairs, staining services, cabinet painting, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We also accept PayPal and Cash App, in addition to checks and cash. Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

07/21/2021

Our technician, Rick, was fantastic! By far the best we've ever worked with. Someone in the family has chemical sensitivities and he made arrangements to only use chlorine in certain (green) spots and spray on some of our "Benefect" natural mold killer to make up for it. The job turned out wonderfully!

Description of Work
Power washing our exterior plus the driveway

Category pressure washing

04/12/2017

I assume they did a good job. I didn't climb up there to look in the gutters. 😊 The two guys who showed up were very friendly and very quick with the work. The debris from the gutters was blown off the patio and walkway and then left in the yard, but I didn't care; I just mowed it up. Was happy with the price for not having to climb up two stories myself. Other places charge much more for two stories. The company's communication left a little to desire. We priced the work and scheduled a day via email, which was fine. Then I was told I'd get a call the day before to confirm and to narrow down the time frame, but I never did. I wasn't sure if they were still coming or not. Obviously they did. It wasn't a huge deal because I didn't need to be there for the work, but if I'm told I'll get a call, I probably should get one. They were quick to respond to my emails, however.

Description of Work
Needed gutters cleaned on a two-story house.

Category gutter cleaning

09/30/2013

The pressure washing was awesome but the deck staining wasn't so good. They're easy to schedule appointments with and they're very pleasant people. They come to the house very nice but I’m not sure about the people who did the staining because I didn’t meet the crew. The end result wasn’t as I expected, it was a little bit less than perfect. They’re very polite and they have very good prices.

Description of Work
I used Always Clean Service two months ago to pressure wash my house. They also stained the deck in one of my rental properties.

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

Power Washing Vinyl Siding, Stucco and Dryvet , Cedar Homes, Rust Stain Removal, Gutter Cleaning,Low Pressure Roof Washing, Concrete and tile and cleaning and Pressure Washing Services, Brick and Block Power Washing, Cleaning Decks Wood Restoration and Pressure Washing, Dryer vent cleaning, Awing cleaning, Graffiti removal,

we do not offer Interior cleaning, restaurant hood cleaning or air duct cleaning