ALWAYS CLEAN PRESSURE WASHING

Founded 1993 • With Angi since June 2010

3.8

250 PENNSYLVANIA AVE

Virginia Beach, VA 23462

EST. 1993 Our Company is licensed and insured, and we are competitive in pricing. We have two company vans, two- box-trucks, two- trailer units with a hot water machine with a tanks capable of holding 325 gallons of water in addition we have fire hydrant meters we rent from various city's we can

10/18/2022

Jessica B.

Terrible would not recommend either they were drinking alcohol or talking about drugs it's disgusting a company like this even exists one of the guys actually pooped himself after doing what appeared to be a powder substance EVEN THE BOSS (fat guy) was overheard talking about money he was owed for fronting weed! Smh very unprofessional people and the lady that answers the phone is beyond stupid I don't where they found her I'm guessing she was a ****** because that's basically all she talked about!

Description of Work
Pressure washing

Category pressure washing

This is fraud and has been reported. This will be removed.

07/21/2021

Peter N.

Our technician, Rick, was fantastic! By far the best we've ever worked with. Someone in the family has chemical sensitivities and he made arrangements to only use chlorine in certain (green) spots and spray on some of our "Benefect" natural mold killer to make up for it. The job turned out wonderfully!

Description of Work
Power washing our exterior plus the driveway

Category pressure washing

04/12/2017

Aimee C.

I assume they did a good job. I didn't climb up there to look in the gutters. 😊 The two guys who showed up were very friendly and very quick with the work. The debris from the gutters was blown off the patio and walkway and then left in the yard, but I didn't care; I just mowed it up. Was happy with the price for not having to climb up two stories myself. Other places charge much more for two stories. The company's communication left a little to desire. We priced the work and scheduled a day via email, which was fine. Then I was told I'd get a call the day before to confirm and to narrow down the time frame, but I never did. I wasn't sure if they were still coming or not. Obviously they did. It wasn't a huge deal because I didn't need to be there for the work, but if I'm told I'll get a call, I probably should get one. They were quick to respond to my emails, however.

Description of Work
Needed gutters cleaned on a two-story house.

Category gutter cleaning

09/30/2013

Andrea F.

The pressure washing was awesome but the deck staining wasn't so good. They're easy to schedule appointments with and they're very pleasant people. They come to the house very nice but I’m not sure about the people who did the staining because I didn’t meet the crew. The end result wasn’t as I expected, it was a little bit less than perfect. They’re very polite and they have very good prices.

Description of Work
I used Always Clean Service two months ago to pressure wash my house. They also stained the deck in one of my rental properties.

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

TrueClean of Virginia

True Clean of Virginia uses Green Certified solutions to achieve the healthiest clean! Whether hard or soft surfaces, our combined cleaning methods really do restore your carpets, rugs, upholstery, tile and grout, and more.

Soft Wash Mafia

Established in December of 2020, we specialize in various types of extetior cleanings for both residential and commercial projects. There's no job too big or too small we won't do. Estimates are always at no charge, and are custom built to meet the need. Call us today, we aim to please. "Bada Boom, Bada Bing! look, it's clean! Forget about it!" The Boss

Award 2022
    KLM Exterior Services, Inc.

KLM Exterior Services, Inc. is a professional residential/commercial exterior services company with over five years of experience in the industry. KLM Exterior Services, Inc. is fully licensed and insured. Cheaper does not always mean better, but KLM Exterior Services prides itself on providing 'Better Work For Better Prices'. We specialize in the following services for both commercial and residential properties: House/Building Washing Dryer Vent Cleaning Gutter Cleaning Window Washing Driveway and sidewalk cleaning Roof washing Yard cleaning Light/Moderate Landscaping Deck Washing We clean Brick, siding, wood, fences, decks, houses, buildings, windows and MORE!!!!! We service all of Hampton Roads, call now for a free estimate!!! Call now to inquire about our multi-service specials, or our rewards/referral programs!!!!!

Award 2022

Power Washing Vinyl Siding, Stucco and Dryvit, Cedar Homes, Rust Stain Removal, Gutter Cleaning, Soft Roof Washing, Concrete, Pavers, Stone or tile and cleaning and Low-Pressure Washing Services, Brick and Block Power Washing, Cleaning Decks Wood Restoration and Pressure Washing, Dryer vent cleaning, Awing cleaning, Graffiti removal,

we do not offer Interior cleaning, restaurant hood cleaning or air duct cleaning