Virginia Tree and Landscapes LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since April 2018

13291 Tower Rd

Unionville, VA 22567

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

AFFORDABLE PRICES!! Full service tree company serving the Northern Virginia area. Anything from minor trimming to complete tree removal....

tree service (57)lawn & landscaping (7)lawn care (2)gutter cleaning (2)pressure washing (1)rototilling (1)mulch delivering (1)hardscaping (2)Patios (1)stamped concrete (1)landscape lighting (1)roof cleaning (1)

05/11/2021

Tony was excellent in assessing and making recommendations to maximize the results I needed. He was professional and it was a pleasure working with him to find my best solution. I will definitely hire again. Thanks Tony! Thanks Angi!

Description of Work
Clear Back & Reclaim Back Yard

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

04/20/2021

Virginia Tree & Landscapes was recommended to us by our concrete contractor. In preparation of expanding our driveway, we needed four trees removed, as well as some additional stumps and roots. Anthony provided a timely in-person estimate and was able to perform the job just a few days later, keeping us on timeline for our concrete job. Anthony and his team did a great job at a fair price. They were professional, courteous, and left our property clean. Highly recommend and will definitely call Anthony next time we need tree trimming/removal.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 04/20/2021

04/03/2021

Anthony and his team were outstanding. They were very reasonably priced, punctual, polite, and professional. We will hire them for all our future tree services. We highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Remove and grind stumps for 14 trees

Work Completed On 03/29/2021

03/10/2021

Best tree service we've used in Nova!

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

10/06/2020

Anthony and his team did a great job removing the large tree I have in my front yard. I highly recommend them!!!

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

07/15/2020

Went great. Anthony was fantastic to work with, fair prices, and used them twice already. I'll be using them for future Tree matters as well.

Description of Work
Tree Removal and Cemented Pole removal

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

07/14/2020

This was my first tree removal job that I contracted out so I lack comparison, but I can say this: Anthony came out to give an estimate. The job was to remove nine large trees as well as their stumps that were close to the house, two of them were dead. I asked to have the trimming of two other trees' dead branches included in the estimate. He seemed knowledgeable and trustworthy and the agreed upon price was very competitive. The estimated time to complete the job was two to three days, and the leadtime several weeks. After comparing with 3 other proposals of providers with similar size and feedback profile, I decided to go with Anthony. A competitor would have done the same job in the following week, but for almost double the price - not worth it. Anthony and his crew showed up as planned and on time to do the job. They removed all trees and stumps in a professional manner. They worked around the obstacles and seemed to have everything under control. For an additional cost they removed some additional tree stumps. At the end they cleaned up thouroughly and left me happy and with more sunlight in the backyard. The project was completed after two and a half days just like estimated. I would recommend them to friends and neighbors and already have.

Description of Work
Removal of 9 trees with stumps, some trimming

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

06/22/2020

Great! Anthony and his crew arrived early, we discussed what I wanted done and they completed the work in no time at all. I was so impressed with how they worked together so effortlessly, and how patient and so pleasant they all were. The quote I received was so reasonable. I was expecting to pay a lot more. But what pleased me most of all was how clean they left my yard. When I looked at my yard I said, "it doesn't even look like you were here" they cleaned up everything and more. And that is exactly what professionals do! They even put up with my sense of humor and they did it well. Thanks guys... you were awesome!

Description of Work
Tree Service - One and a half tree totally removed, two trees trimmed, and three stumps removed.

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

06/04/2020

great communication; done within a week of estimate, great cleanup and attention to detail

Description of Work
Landscaping, Tree Service, Poison Ivy Removal

Category landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

06/03/2020

Excellent, incredibly knowledgeable, extremely reliable, effective communication, sound recommendations and timely execution of project. A pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Tree removal

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

Review for Virginia Tree and Landscapes LLC - 13291 Tower Rd, Unionville, VA - 38618590

We offer a variety of outdoor services. We can take care of all of your tree care needs. We also offer free consultations on landscape design and installation.

We do not offer grass mowing services.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal