PERFECT LANDSCAPES LLC

Founded 1996 • With Angi since September 2005

21625 Cascades Parkway

Sterling, VA 20166

Now Offering Free Landscape Consultations! Perfect Landscapes is the leader in custom residential and commercial landscape maintenance, design and installation for Northern Virginia. The owner, Christian Brown started Perfect Landscapes in 1996 and has delivered the highest quality service to Aldie, Ashburn, Belmont Ridge, Brambleton, Broadlands, Centerville, Chantilly, Great Falls, Herndon, Landsdowne, Leesburg, Mclean, Potomac Falls, Purcellville, Reston, South Riding, Sterling, Vienna and Waterford ever since. We provide our clientele with formidable quality, design and service. The vision of the firm’s qualified professionals is to create new and innovative landscape architecture, while preserving the sanctity of traditional landscapes. Our specialties include: design and build hardscapes, patio and walkway construction and all lawn services. We also provide seasonal services such as leaf removal and snow removal for residential and commercial locations. It is important to know that we provide each client with a single point of contact for design, implementation and maintenance of their landscapes. The Perfect Landscapes Team will focus on the client and their unique landscape needs. We will design, build and meticulously maintain your outdoor space. We take pride in transforming your outdoor space into a usable, and enjoyable place that you will want to use every day and that will increase the value of your home and appeal of your business. Perfect Landscapes is a fully licensed and insured Virginia Contractor and we’re looking forward to meeting you and enhancing your space....

06/24/2019

Maryam J.

Very passive aggressive and unprofessional email etiquette

Description of Work
Lawn mowing

Category lawn service

you asked if we could come today and mow your lawn. I told you we don’t have crews on standby waiting to go out but we can call you to set up a time to meet you. You said no you will find someone today. I just said good luck.

05/28/2019

kathleen B.

The crew at perfect landscapes did an absolutely amazing job. They transformed my otherwise unusable backyard into a beautiful hang out space. From to design to build it was an extremely easy process. We are super stoked on the work that they did.

Description of Work
Landscaping and Gas Firepit build

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,hardscaping

05/21/2019

Ted T.

We were improving our property and it involved completely updating the exterior landscape. New sod, trees, bushes, a firepit, lighting on a timer, automated sprinkler, etc. My parents have used Perfect Landscapes for over a decade and loved all their work. The work done on our property was very high quality and it actually prompted 2 of our immediate neighbors to upgrade their landscaping as well. I appreciate the creativity of their team and the quality of their work. They're not the cheapest, but the quality it definitely worth it.

Description of Work
Complete redevelopment of property

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,leaf removal,masonry,mulch,fireplaces,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

05/16/2019

Justin F.

I bought a new home and needed help reclaiming the yard and installing a custom patio. Christian from Perfect Landscapes came to my house listened to my vision and created the perfect plan a a great price. I couldn’t be happier and I highly recommend Perfect Landscapes to all of my family and friends.

Description of Work
Landscaping and patio

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

05/02/2019

Kent W.

I pulled them up on Angie's List and it shows that they mow grass in our zip code so I called them and was told they do not mow grass in our zip code. Thanks for wasting my time on a needless phone call. You need to remove the zip codes you don't work in instead of advertising that you do.

Description of Work
Lawn Mowing

X

08/16/2018

Kathi W.

They are the best in the area! We love working with them.

Description of Work
This time we need our gardens prepared for winter--but we have used this service for a long time--for mowing, snow removal, etc.

Category lawn service,snow removal

Thank you for your kind words.

09/12/2017

Michael C.

Excellent. Great guys and company. They care. Special kudos to Alex for addressing the one issue.

Description of Work
Land and hard scaping

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

Thank you for your business and kind review.

08/20/2017

C M.

I have a contract with them , they are good.

Description of Work
They mowed my lawn.

Category lawn service

Thank you for your business and the nice review.

08/03/2017

Monika B.

Excellent job! The landscaping looked amazing when it was completed in October. Since then they have provided excellent and very responsive customer service with my questions and concerns. I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Re-did entire front yard landscaping and pruned cherry tree

Thank you.

06/24/2017

Victoria C.

I realize that this is a busy time of year for any company in the landscaping/lawn mowing business. That having been said, it does not take much time to respond to a request with a simple "I can't fit you in right now. How's...?" Everyone has a phone attached to their hip. It has been a week and I have not even gotten the courtesy of a phone call or email. If you are too busy to do this, it speaks volumes to me about how you would treat me once I became a customer. If you are going to have a way for customers to contact you via a website, you need to pay attention to those requests.

Description of Work
I wanted a landscape design/installation done for the backyard of a new home.

Category landscaping

We do pay attention to all the web request we get daily. I personally get a email notification with your request. We never received your web request so I asked my web designer to check the site and see if it was in the background. It was and she has no idea why we did not get your request. We received another request 7 min before your. We have her monitoring and looking into why this may have happened. It has happened another time since she was monitoring. We still don't know why but we are trying to figure it out. We rely on technology and sometimes it fails us.

Exterior Medics

Exterior Medics is a premier home remodeling company, specializing in exterior replacement and repairs for both commercial and residential properties. When it comes to service and execution, we are unmatched. We've earned the Angie's List Super Service Award for 8 consecutive years, and are among just 2% of contractors nationwide to earn the GAF Master Elite status. Our team handles every project with utmost care and a laser-focused attention to detail. We consider every home we touch to be a reflection of our high standards, and treat every homeowner like a beloved member of our own family. Bonded and well insured. Licensed in both Maryland and Virginia.

Offers by Exterior Medics on Angi
    Ashmasters Chimney Service Inc

An annual chimney inspection, cleaning, and repair may safeguard you and your family from possible dangers that can arise from a lack of proper maintenance. If you are unsure about your chimneys condition, don't wait until it is too late. Call us now for an inspection from one of our qualified technicians.

Offers by Ashmasters Chimney Service Inc on Angi
    Mottern Masonry Design

Mottern Masonry Design is a Northern Virginia company with 20+ years of experience in the Masonry field. A benchmark in the masonry field, Mottern Masonry Design and all its employees strive to provide you with outstanding craftsmanship & durability, innovative ideas, exceptional customer service, and a beautiful end product. We specialize in creating custom walkways, stone & brick stoops, patios, fireplace profiles, chimney caps, and repairs of all sizes. We combine the ideas of our potential customers with our experience and expertise to create unique results that are a step above our competition. Award winning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Landscape Design Build & Maintenance Firm; Lawn Mowing; Turf Care; Mulching; Pruning; Leaf Cleanup; Hardscapes; Retaining Walls; Outdoor Fireplaces & Fire Pits; Plantings; Walkways; Patios; Sitting Walls; Landscape Lighting; Irrigation; Stepping Stones; Pergolas; Drainage Solutions; Water Features; Maintenance Scheduled Lawn Mowing; Fertilizer Programs; Edging; Weeding; Mulching; Aeration; Overseeding; Tree & Shrub Pruning; Tree & Shrub Fertilizing; Leaf Cleanup; Snow Plowing;

Please Ask for Details