Open normal business hours. Staff is required to wear masks and gloves.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Supreme Team Cleaning LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2010

7080 Leestone St

Springfield, VA 22151

Take a break from cleaning, let us take over! We provide affordable, professional cleaning services throughout the DC metropolitan area (DC, Maryland and Virginia) offering free on-site estimates and site surveys. We approach every project knowing how valuable a client's time can be and work quickly and efficiently to complete the job meeting client expectations. Resident turn-over? Living area need organization? No problem! We guarantee the most reliable service at the overall best value. Our unmatched attention to detail and thoroughness will have you referring us to friends, family and business partners in no time!...

04/05/2020

Erin S.

Let me start out by expressing my disappointment in your professionalism and communication. Considering all of our communication was done through text or email, it was surprising how much confusion took place during our experience with your company. When I first reached out, I explained that I was in need of a Move Out cleaning along with carpet cleaning. I was quoted $250 for services. At no time during our interactions was I made aware that there would be any additional payment. Once accepting the price of $250, we booked an appointment for a 9 am time slot. I paid via Venmo and received written confirmation that payment was received. When the cleaning service arrived, I inquired about the carpet cleaning services and received blank stares. They said that they do not perform that service and maybe it was a different company. When I reached out to you about this matter you replied that the cleaning service would be there between 2-3 in the afternoon. Again, no where in our exchanges was this information relayed. Up until this point, I was under the impression that our cleaning appointment was still at 9 am. I then had to adjust meetings and work in order to accommodate the schedule change. It wasn't until the carpet cleaning service showed up when my aggravation grew exponentially. Upon his arrival, we were told that we had not paid for this service and must do so prior to the service. I received a phone call from you where I was told that the carpet cleaning is additional and he will give us a quote at the time of his arrival. When I expressed my frustration about this matter, explaining that I was never told about this additional charge, I was told by you that I had two choices; either pay the fee or tell him to leave. At that time I did not have any other options, considering my lease was ending the next day. To top it all off, after requesting an invoice of services rendered it took two days to receive. It was very clear that invoices are not a common practice for you considering it was created four days after services occurred. You were then asked to change the date to reflect date of service and when you were unable to do so, stopped responding all together. I am happy to include screenshots of both that interaction along with our exchanges prior to the services if needed. This brings me to the breakdown of actual services rendered by your company. In complete honesty, it would have been easier if we hadn't hired a service at all. Considering it was entitled a "Move Out" service, I spent over three hours cleaning after the fact. Baseboards and windows were left untouched and dust still clung to places everywhere. Wall were filthy and trash was left all over the carpets. Again, I have pictures of the condition of the house as it was left after the fact. The carpet cleaner must have been someone who did not know how to use his machine. Not a single stain was treated prior to cleaning and from what I can tell, he went over the carpets using just a water rinse. Please tell me how I was able to get out 90% of the stains using my own small device after the "professional" couldn't seem to get them out. Large amounts of carpets where overlooked and clearly left untouched. Evidence of the fact that they were left bone dry. It's safe to say that our experience was less than sub-par and will be paying the price as evidence of our security deposit refund. I sincerely hope this is not how you perform business on a regular basis. I reached out to Supreme Team Cleaning six days after service. I waited to receive our invoice with fear that it would prolong the request. That brought us to two days after service and four days to compose my thoughts and ideas. After directly reaching out to express my disappointment with the company, I was told that because I did not immediately report my disappointment the same day, they were not willing to make any accommodations nor willing to work with us to resolve the matter. When asked why I didn't ask them to come back my response was that I had already seen their capabilities. It was at this time that they blamed their abysmal services on me and the fact that I didn't report it sooner...

Description of Work
Move Out and Carpet Cleaning

Category house cleaning

[Member Name Removed] as we discussed on the phone, I do understand your frustration and also do apologize about your experience. I wish you would have contacted us earlier to allow us to correct what you were unhappy with. We don't normally issue refunds 6 days after services are rendered. I definitely could have done better with communication and I hope you understand with all that is going on with this Pandemic. I wish you the best and will use this as a learning experience.

06/03/2019

Ben H.

In the 15 years we have lived in this house I have never seen such unprofessionalism, sloppiness and complete lack if training of cleaning staff. They did such a rush job on the floors that there was still visible dust immediately after they left. The cleaners also wanted to use a bleach solution on the trim right next to Persian rugs! To top it all off, they caused irreversible damage to our stainless steel stove by using a caustic agent that stripped the steel surface on the front panel of our stove-requiring a replacement. The owner has steadfastly refused to replace the item, saying that it wasn't his cleaners who caused the damage. When you factor in the cost of the service plus damages, we are now out several hundred dollars.

Description of Work
Initial House Cleaning for regular cleaning service

07/22/2017

Capreece D.

Very well done, I was extremely satisfied. Joe the owner was very professional and did a excellent job! I would recommend this company cleaning services to all of my family and friends!

Description of Work
Moving out extensive home cleaning

02/27/2017

Abdirahman S.

Heard great feedback about the gift,

Description of Work
Gift service for someone we know, Housecleaning

11/21/2016

Brittney H.

It went well! they were early on time, fast working and professional. I was very pleased with the outcome. I will absolutely be using their services again!

Description of Work
I received services for a standard house cleaning and wood floor cleaning.

09/05/2016

Virsa P.

I cancelled the appointment, because I was concerned with how Joe talked to me over the phone. Based on the anger he displayed over the phone, I did not want to have him clean my house.

Description of Work
Stay away from this company. I bought a deal for Supreme Cleaning Team through Living Social. At first, everything was going well. The owner, Joe, was responsive, replied to my emails in a timely manner, and regularly confirmed the appointment. However, on the day of the appointment, he abruptly changed our appointment. When I called to tell him that was inconvenient for me, he revealed his sexism, and in a threatening manner said, "Why are you getting an attitude about it?" Very rude, sexist, and unprofessional behavior. Stay away from this company! The reason why I selected this company was because there were other positive reviews, so I was shocked and disappointed by his behavior. This guy doesn't know how to run a business. After his threatening behavior on the phone, I didn't feel comfortable having him and his team clean my house.

Category house cleaning

I have been in business for almost 8 years and have come into contact with very few potential clients like this lady [Member Name Removed]. People who feel so entitled and like the world owes them something, they talk down to people and think that it's ok. I could screen shot the entire email conversation but I don't feel it's necessary. I do want to make it very clear that one we were willing to work on a Holiday and two, that I did not change the time of the appointment. I simply told you that we had finished our last appointment early and ask if it was ok to come early. After you started getting ugly I told your it was best to get a refund from Living Social. I am interested in what part was the threatening? We have great reviews and have plenty of clients that will vouch for our work and professionalism.

08/22/2016

Jolika L.

I am very, very happy with the work they completed. This included cleaning the kitchen and washing the floors in the living room, dining room, and stairs. I felt they might have used a little too much water on my hardwood floors.

Description of Work
Housecleaning.

06/22/2016

Christine F.

This was my first time hiring a cleaning service to help with a move-in cleaning of a new house. The sellers had left the home in broom-clean condition, but there was still a bit of grime, dust, and pet hair present on most surfaces in the home (especially the kitchen). There was also a moderate odor from their years of cooking in the kitchen. Supreme Cleaning supplied a 2-woman cleaning crew that really got everything sparkling in 2 hours. The cleaners were very polite and very professional to work with and they listened to my requests thoroughly. The entire house smelled fresh (not musty like it was before they arrived) and I really think that they helped clean up what the sellers thought was a "clean house". I would most definitely hire them in the future if I needed help cleaning my home.

Description of Work
Mopped floors, cleaned bathroom surfaces, cleaned kitchen (oven/range, counters, cabinet fronts), vacuumed carpets/hard floors

03/28/2016

Sametria N.

I just had a cleaning completed and I have to say, I'm very disappointed. I told them my priorities were bathrooms, floors and the kitchen. Nothing on that list was fully cleaned. The kitchen floor, they ran a wet stringy mop over it and not only are there still spills on it but they're now sticky. The shower, the underside of toilet seats, the kitchen counters, table... Nothing was actually cleaned. Just ran over with a wet cloth. There's even sauce still on the kitchen table placemat. Apparently they don't wash dishes but she took the time take dishes out of the sink, "wiped it down" then put the dishes back in it. Why? Terrible use of time. Wiped the glass stove top, then put a dirty baking dish back on it. There was an empty cereal bowl on my nightstand from 30 mins before they arrived, they left it there and wiped around it. For over $100, all they truly did was wipe (not clean) and vacuum.

Description of Work
Cleaning

03/18/2016

Temica H.

Everything was great! I received a call to book the appointment with 5 minutes of purchasing the deal. The cleaning team called 10 min prior to arrival to let me know they were enroute. They arrived on time and got right to work on the list I provided for them. And finished everything within the alloted time frame. I will definitely use them again! Excellent service!

Description of Work
Cleaned 3 full bathrooms, 1 1/2 bath, bedroom, living room, family room and kitchen

03/12/2016

Melvin W.

The two person team were very nice and prompt. Our wood floors looked brand new once they were done. Our entire home smelled fresh and clean. We will definitely use there services again.

Description of Work
Cleaned and vacuumed the first and second floor of our home.

03/08/2016

Eva R.

We've been using Supreme Cleaning for about 4 months now after switching from another cleaning service. I wish we switched sooner! Joe and Camille are responsive and articulate in responding to emails. The cleaning is thorough and careful. We switched services because our previous service was consistently dinging and denting our walls, leaving scrapes on the hard wood, and damaging items. Joe listened carefully to our concerns (our walls are "sensitive") and made sure they took extra care in each cleaning. We've had ZERO problems with dents, dings, or scrapes since we started using Supreme! They're punctual, courteous, and thorough. Price is a bit high, but you get what you pay for. We definitely got better service with Supreme than our previous, lower priced service, and will continue to use Supreme in the future.

Description of Work
Full house cleaning

12/19/2015

Elna M.

Good. We had to dicker on the price had gone up but the owner explained the new cost so I was satisfied.My parents had a fish market so I understand about costs going up. Everbody from employee to supplier wants more money so to keep good people you have to pay well. To make a profit, you have to charge customer more.

Description of Work
discussed coming back to our area and I was happy to rehire them. They were unable to come to Chesapeak Beach because not enough customers to merit an hour to get here. Now they do and I am so glad.

11/21/2015

Lauren K.

Joe and another member of the Supreme Team came to clean my house after I purchased a deal from Angie's List. They were right on time and extremely professional. We've used other cleaning services in the past, and in their rush to clean within a short time frame they have damaged and scuffed walls, broken light bulbs, left water marks on the floor, and broken our bed frame. The cleaners who came today from Supreme Team took their time and were very careful and diligent. They cleaned every room of our 3 story town-home and we are completely pleased with the level of cleanliness. And, most importantly, nothing was damaged. They were also extremely friendly and polite. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
2 hour cleaning, 2 people (two bedrooms, three bathrooms, 3 levels of home)

11/17/2015

Erika C.

Not with the $$ even with the coupon. Left toilet cleaner stain on my bathroom floor, bathroom still dirty and didn't even put the toilet paper on the holder. Only cleaned one floor for two hours, two people.

Description of Work
Cleaning of the 2nd floor

Category house cleaning,floor cleaning

[Member Name Removed], Allow me apologize for the miscommunication. I was there at the cleaning yesterday and spoke to who I believe is your mother. Upon arrival to your very lovely home I asked for a list of priority for the 2 hour time span. She directed us upstairs because she said that was THE ONLY PRIORITY, and she would do the main level herself. Your mother showed us 4 bedrooms and 4bathrooms letting us know she wanted us to use her cleaning products. We were given 4 rags and one crate to share between two cleaners. In the crate was very little to work with. However, assured her it wasn't a problem and we would be able to finish the top floor in the 2 hour cleaning special you all purchased. After we were finished cleaning we asked if she wanted to do a final walkthrough and was told she saw and was very happy with the results. She took down my number after I quoted a bi weekly price and said she would be in touch. After what I thought was a pleasant experience I am baffled by this review.

11/13/2015

Nate S.

What a great experience! They left my house sparkling clean and cleaner than I had expected! (I have two young children who leave toys and other miscellaneous things everywhere, so I would have understood if they couldn't get to a few places, but they did nevertheless!) They called ahead to let me know that they were running 20 minutes late, and for the last hour that they were in my house, the owner himself showed up to help out. Everyone was friendly and accommodating. When I pointed out the very few spots that they overlooked, they were more than happy to take care of them. I will definitely use them again to clean my house!

Description of Work
Cleaned my entire house.

11/13/2015

Jason H.

Great. They did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
Cleaned my house

09/01/2015

Melissa H.

Really happy with the results here, the team that came to my home was right on time. The ladies were very friendly and did an excellent job, my home felt amazing after they were done. Will definitely be using this service again.

Description of Work
Cleaned my 1 bed/1 bath townhouse

07/24/2015

Eric B.

All surfaces were cleaned very well. Bathrooms smelled nice. Kitchen looked polished and great. On my closing walk through I saw a couple of spots near where Joe had moved an appliance and he swooped right in and wiped them up. He also caught a couple of spots on our cabinet doors I never even saw. Also, they were very personable. We talked for a bit when I was walking them around explaining how we just had a baby. We talked a bit throughout their time, which went the full 2 hours and maybe a tiny bit extra. It helps. I've had cleaners before that don't talk to you and it's a little bit awkward, but this was great. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Provider ran an Angie's List promotion for $129.00 for 2 people for 2 hours of service. Joe was responsive right from the start. Addressed my questions, provided a pretty timely cleaning date, and we booked it. Joe and his partner arrived on time and, after a brief walk through and discussion of priorities, got right to it. We're in a 2-level condo, 2 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms with 3 cats and a baby on the way. They cleaned our two full and 1 half bathrooms. Cleaned the floors. Dusted and generally tidied up. They cleaned the kitchen, top to bottom, including the microwave.

06/27/2015

Jay B.

Supreme Team Cleaning did a wonderful job cleaning my rental property; my laundry room in particular needed a lot of work and they performed wonderfully.

Description of Work
Move out cleaning

06/06/2015

Denise W.

Joe and Liza lived up to the great reviews previously submitted. They were punctual, and provided warning that they might be a few minutes later than their originally estimated arrival time. From the moment I purchased the deal through Angie's List, communication has been fast, clear, and incredibly responsive. The team was efficient and paid great attention to detail. They were even mindful of where they parked to ensure that our driveway was not blocked. I was so impressed with their professionalism and great attitudes that I asked them to start coming back on a regular basis. Great job, and I look forward to working with you, Supreme Team!

Description of Work
House cleaning - 2 hours, 2 people for a total of 4 hours.

05/28/2015

Abheshek N.

The cleaners showed up on time and brought 3 people with them, and an additional 2 individuals that were supervisors. The specific areas in the house that needed cleaning were explained and showed to the cleaners. After they started cleaning, we repeatedly had to ask the cleaners to re-do areas certain areas of the house that were poorly cleaned or not cleaned at all. In several instances, we pointed out that there was still a lot of dust on surfaces to which Supreme Clean stated that the dust is because the windows are open. In another instance, the cleaners did not mop certain areas of the floor simply because there was a toy in that spot. They mopped around that area. After pointing that out, Supreme Team cleaners nodded, but did not clean as requested. Additionally, when they cleaned the microwave, the spray they used was sprayed everywhere but not wiped. After leaving, we opened the microwave to use and cleaning fluid was dripping down the side. Additionally, there were streaks all over the glass table and surfaces., We would not use this cleaning company again or recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
We had hired Supreme Team to clean the entire house, based upon an Angies List promotion for 2 hours of cleaning for $129.00.

Category house cleaning

[Member name removed], Please allow me to first apologize for the miscommunication between your wife who was there at the cleaning and myself and my partner who did the cleaning. The deal you all purchased was 2 people for 2 hours, you received 2 PEOPLE who stayed for 2 and a half hours with NO extra charge to you. We worked in your home in 90 degree temperatures with NO air condition. The AC gentleman arrived the same time we did and could be why you all we confused. We understood things happen so we took on the task. All the windows were open so I explained to your wife that it would cause the dust to resurface after we clean. Nonetheless I went back and cleaned again to show our dedication to our work. We take our work very seriously and make sure all clients are happy before we leave. Your wife and I walked through your home and after spoke about monthly service. After I gave her a quote she told me what you all used to pay. After I would not match this price she told me how displeased she was and said she would speak to you. Please don't discredit our work because of price.

04/15/2015

Curtis V.

Performed all tasks designated, arrival time a little late but work ethic more than made up for it. Polite, professional highly recommend

Description of Work
Cleaned kitchen appliances, wall, microwave, swept and mop the floor. In the bathroom did absolutely amazing job top to bottom, took out the trash, dusted, vacuumed and moped living room/ dining area and bathroom.

03/23/2015

Salvatore S.

Professional, polite, punctual, courteous, cheerful and efficient -- what more can one ask for?

Description of Work
Two hours of cleaning by two persons

03/09/2015

Terry P.

They were very thorough and quick. Joe, the owner, came with a helper and they were very professional and made sure I was happy before they left.

Description of Work
House cleaning service