Pion's Appliance Services

With Angi since April 2018

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

Springfield, VA, 22152

Springfield, VA 22152

Pions Appliance Services Springfield, VA, 22152 (571) 375-5950 We are Pions Appliance Services located in Springfield, VA.We are appliance repair company and provides appliance repair and appliance service. West Springfield VA; North Springfield VA; Kings Park West Springfield, VA; Franconia VA; Rose Hill VA Appliances Repair Service, Appliances Repair, Appliances Repair Company, Affordable Appliances Repair, Appliances Repair Technicians, Appliances Company, Appliances Technician, Home Appliances Service, Home Appliances Company, Professional Appliances Repair Major Appliance Repair, Major Appliances Repair Service, Major Appliances Repair Company, All Major Appliances Repair, Major Appliances Service....

appliance repair (43)small appliance repair (2)

02/24/2021

Told Scott the symptoms of what the washer was doing. He diagnosed the problem and ordered the needed parts. When the part came in, he set up the fix appointment and repaired the washer. It has been working flawlessly since. Great job!

Description of Work
Speed Queen Washer not functioning properly

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

01/02/2021

Great! Someone reached out within minutes of my online request on Angie's List. Had a hypothetical diagnosis and estimated cost of repair via text that night (7:30pm on a Friday night) and someone was able to come out the next morning. Prompt, courteous and efficient. Couldn't ask for more.

Description of Work
Oven repair; turned out to need a new igniter

Work Completed On 01/02/2021

09/29/2020

Excellent. Received a call minutes after requesting a quote on Angie's List. I had asked whether it was worth a service call to look at our stove when the manufacturer did not make the partially burned out surface element anymore. The advice was there is nothing you can do if the element cannot be found on the internet (which I suspected), and it saved me a service call. Appreciated the honesty, a...

Description of Work
Advice for partially burned out stove element

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

09/21/2020

My fridge stopped cooling, and I requested quotes from two companies. The first company I called, and they did not have availability until a week out, and just booked my appointment without asking any details beyond my fridge's brand or giving me an estimation. Pion's was the second company, and I appreciate that before offering his service, he first asked a number of questions about the fridge's ...

Description of Work
Fridge repair

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

08/30/2020

Fast response, knew the problem immediately after speaking on the phone and came over with parts the next business day. Great customer service and fast, no nonsense repair

Description of Work
Refrigerator ice maker and filter repair

Category small appliance repair

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

06/19/2020

I received a call within half an hour form submitting my quote request. We discussed the problem on the phone and they advised me that the repair will be costly and it is best to buy a new dishwasher. I appreciated the advice and saving me the cost of in house visit.

Description of Work
no work was done

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

05/30/2020

Punctual, professional quick, clean, well-oganized. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Description of Work
Replace water filter mount in refrigerator

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

05/20/2020

Very well! The company immediately answered my request for a quote and was at my house in two days on my request (they would have come a day earlier). The work was performed as quick as possible with all the parts available at the time of the service. The tech wore protective mask and gloves given the current circumstances of the pandemic. The price of the service was reasonable in my opinion.

Description of Work
Replace my ice maker

Work Completed On 05/07/2020

05/12/2020

I have lived in Arlington for 40 years and never have had such great service from anyone. Every aspect of the performance was clear, accurate, helpful, and professional at all times. I will use Pion whenever I need and consult him on any new appliances I buy in the future. Thanks Scott for such a great job.

Description of Work
Repair ice and water flow in a LG Refgerator.

Work Completed On 05/09/2020

04/17/2020

Scott was able to diagnose a failed part from our phone conversation. He ordered the part and the next day was able to make the repair in under 1 hour. Excellent outcome. Scott was efficient and respectful during the Covid crisis wearing a mask while in our home. Will definitely call him again for any future repairs.

Description of Work
Washer would not drain

Work Completed On 04/15/2020