Affordable Door

Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation
02/28/2022

7405 ALBAN STATION CT

Springfield, VA 22150

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Affordable Door is a Super Service Award Winner for 10 Years. Locally owned & operated we offer professional replacement of garage doors, garage door openers and garage door repairs. Affordable Door now installs entry doors! Ask for a free digital estimate for all of our doors and openers. We also offer phone quotes for repair services. Same day service is available and free estimates are on Garage Door and Entry Door Replacements. At Affordable, "Service you can trust, Guaranteed!" is our motto and we always stand by our great service! Additional phone: 301-277-DOOR...

garage doors (796)door installation (58)locksmith (2)

10/23/2021

professional and reasonable price they got the job done in no time. Dade was a nice person to work with.

Description of Work
garage doors

Work Completed On 10/23/2021

09/28/2021

What a great experience all around! Super easy to schedule the appointment; then the team arrived on time and were friendly and professional. I explained that I wanted to replace my current garage door opener with a smart opener; and that the whole current assembly was making a huge squeaky racket and had some wonky looking springs, etc. They immediately assessed what needed to be done for the rep...

Description of Work
Garage door maintenance and smart garage door opener installation / replacement

Work Completed On 09/28/2021

09/12/2021

The serviceman was over the top nice. We scheduled for one garage door wheel replacement and I was convinced to not let anyone come and upsell us to replace all of the wheels. However, without any pressure he showed us the advantages of the new fabrication of wheels which are now quieter and smoother and showed us the deterioration of our old ones...we agreed especially because the price was ridic...

Description of Work
Garage door wheel replacement

Work Completed On 06/29/2021

06/05/2021

I called at night b/c the garage door spring (two car door) broke. The after hour associate set up a 9am-11am appointment but wasn't able to provide any quotes. They said a tech will call 30-60 min prior. That didn't happen. I called at 8:30am and the associate said the tech cannot come and needs to come at 2-4pm. quoted me $325 for the repair. I told the associated I had a coupon and she confirme...

Description of Work
Garage door broken spring repair

Work Completed On 06/05/2021

01/16/2021

David showed up right on time for the job. He was polite, responsive to my all my questions, and completed the repair & install of the 2 opener motors in less than 2-hours. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Replace torsion spring and installed new garage door openers

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

12/01/2020

Carlos was great and the work was done in a very reasonable amount of time.

Description of Work
Garage Door springs, tracks, and frame

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

11/13/2020

Happy with my new garage door. Salesman David was well informed of products/options and was patient in answering my many questions : )

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

11/05/2020

Great service and top notch customer service.

Description of Work
Garage Door Replacement

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

11/05/2020

Went smooth and on time. Installers arrived on time, were friendly and knowledgeable. Finished job on time and without issues in addition to leaving work area nice and clean. I’m happy with my garage door and have already recommended them to a couple of neighbors. One of which is already super happy with his new garage door too.

Description of Work
Garage Door Replacement

Work Completed On 02/02/2020

Review for Affordable Door - 7405 ALBAN STATION CT, Springfield, VA - 39023707

11/03/2020

Great! Dave and Crystal were great at communicating and scheduling. Fast response and a quality install from Dyvontae. Pricing and explanation of services/equipment are top notch! Thanks Dave, Crystal & Dyvontae & Affordable Door!

Description of Work
Garage Door & Opener Installation

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

Installation - Garage Doors, Garage Door Openers & Entry Doors. Replacement - Garage Doors, Garage Door Panel Replacement, Garage Door Openers, Remotes & Wireless Keypads. Repair - Broken Cables, Springs, Openers, Chains, Gear & Sprockets, Pulleys, Rollers, Weather Stripping. Maintenance - Garage Door & Opener Lubrication & Tune-Ups.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing