Affordable Door

Founded 2007 • With Angi since November 2008

Affordable Door is a Super Service Award Winner for 10 Years. Locally owned & operated we offer professional replacement of garage doors, garage door openers and garage door repairs. Affordable Door now installs entry doors! Ask for a free digital estimate for all of our doors and openers. We also

2022 Super Service Award

garage doors (804)door installation (58)locksmith (2)

11/18/2022

Jim R.

Affordable Door was the first to respond to an inquiry for garage door services through Angi. Two other companies either did not respond or chose to ignore request for contact by email only. Estimator was on site within two days and provided quotes for multiple options and manufacturers. Materials delivery took several months due to supply chain issues but once the door was at their shop, scheduling was prompt. The installer was efficient and personable and completed the install in just over a hour. He balanced the door perfectly on the first try - a testament to his skill. Overall, I am well satisfied with the whole experience and am looking to have them do additional work.

Description of Work
Replaced single garage door with new Clopay door and all related hardware. Existing opener was reused.

09/23/2022

Philip M.

Outstanding the service was completed accurately and very efficiently

Description of Work
Garage door cable and springs replaced

Work Completed On 09/23/2022

05/25/2022

Wesley M.

Great! They explained and walked me thru the areas of concerns. And gave me a reasonable estimate.

Description of Work
Inspected my Garage Door and gave me a quote for repairs.

Work Completed On 05/24/2022

05/23/2022

Monica H.

Very professional, affordable, and excellent work!

Description of Work
install garage door opener keypad

Work Completed On 05/23/2022

04/27/2022

Kevin G.

Outstanding - investigator made an accurate and expeditious assessment of the problem, described and showed the evidence and offered various options to repair. He was professional, knowledgeable, courteous and pleasant throughout the inspection and contract discussion. Required parts were ordered immediately, we agreed on a mutually convenient appointment time for the repair and the technician arrived to complete the repair per the appointment. Following the repair, the technician Dyvontae patiently and comprehensively demonstrated operating procedures and ensured we were completely satisfied with the system before departing. He also made sure the work site was tidied up upon completion. Price was fair and clearly explained during both visits. We couldn't have been more pleased with the entire process and will employ this company for any future such maintenance.

Description of Work
Replace garage double-door mechanisms.

Work Completed On 04/26/2022

02/01/2022

Maida B.

Mauricio was the technician, who helped fix my garage door that had issues closing for more than a year. He replaced 4 pulleys, springs and lubricated the rails and accessories for $350. He was professional, knowledgeable and explained what needed to be done well. I will gladly hire the company to do any garage door related work again.

Description of Work
Garage Door Repair

Work Completed On 01/31/2022

10/23/2021

Shawna J.

professional and reasonable price they got the job done in no time. Dade was a nice person to work with.

Description of Work
garage doors

Work Completed On 10/23/2021

09/28/2021

Roberta M.

What a great experience all around! Super easy to schedule the appointment; then the team arrived on time and were friendly and professional. I explained that I wanted to replace my current garage door opener with a smart opener; and that the whole current assembly was making a huge squeaky racket and had some wonky looking springs, etc. They immediately assessed what needed to be done for the repairs (a couple replacement springs and pulleys); and then suggested an opener that would satisfy my needs. I agreed and they immediately got to work, since they had everything I needed already with them in their truck! They got everything done quickly and made sure to also link up the existing keypad I already had outside... and then wrapped up for what I felt was a super reasonable price. I highly recommend and would definitely use them again if I ever needed this time of work done!

Description of Work
Garage door maintenance and smart garage door opener installation / replacement

Work Completed On 09/28/2021

09/12/2021

Reisha R.

The serviceman was over the top nice. We scheduled for one garage door wheel replacement and I was convinced to not let anyone come and upsell us to replace all of the wheels. However, without any pressure he showed us the advantages of the new fabrication of wheels which are now quieter and smoother and showed us the deterioration of our old ones...we agreed especially because the price was ridiculously affordable. I don't understand how their prices can be so low with high quality work and products that they provide. He even solved our problem with a weak signal to all the garage door remotes without an extra charge. It was simple as untucking the antenna from inside the ceiling motor housing. Also impressed that they could service our very unusual 2 story tall residential garage door which requires a commercial opener due to its weight.

Description of Work
Garage door wheel replacement

Work Completed On 06/29/2021

06/05/2021

Juhee A.

I called at night b/c the garage door spring (two car door) broke. The after hour associate set up a 9am-11am appointment but wasn't able to provide any quotes. They said a tech will call 30-60 min prior. That didn't happen. I called at 8:30am and the associate said the tech cannot come and needs to come at 2-4pm. quoted me $325 for the repair. I told the associated I had a coupon and she confirmed that would be applied to the task. The news schedule worked for me, but was disappointed the company didn't let me know ahead of time of the switch in schedule. Tech arrived at 1pm, quoted me $325 less coupon value of $26 from Angi. (net cost was $299). Repair done in 30 minutes, tech was courteous and did the job right. Comes w/ 3 year parts and labor warranty. I'd worked with them again, although the coordination was a bit of a hassle.

Description of Work
Garage door broken spring repair

Work Completed On 06/05/2021

01/16/2021

Jeffrey G.

David showed up right on time for the job. He was polite, responsive to my all my questions, and completed the repair & install of the 2 opener motors in less than 2-hours. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Replace torsion spring and installed new garage door openers

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

12/01/2020

Will H.

Carlos was great and the work was done in a very reasonable amount of time.

Description of Work
Garage Door springs, tracks, and frame

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

11/13/2020

Maria L.

Happy with my new garage door. Salesman David was well informed of products/options and was patient in answering my many questions : )

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

11/05/2020

Jose M.

Went smooth and on time. Installers arrived on time, were friendly and knowledgeable. Finished job on time and without issues in addition to leaving work area nice and clean. I’m happy with my garage door and have already recommended them to a couple of neighbors. One of which is already super happy with his new garage door too.

Description of Work
Garage Door Replacement

Work Completed On 02/02/2020

Review for Affordable Door - 7405 ALBAN STATION CT, Springfield, VA - 39023707

11/05/2020

Luz E.

Great service and top notch customer service.

Description of Work
Garage Door Replacement

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

11/03/2020

Jen A.

We are thrilled with our new garage doors! It changes the entire look of our house. Affordable Door was an excellent company to work with from door selection to installation and all at an affordable price.

Description of Work
Garage Door Installation

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

11/03/2020

Terry A.

Great! Dave and Crystal were great at communicating and scheduling. Fast response and a quality install from Dyvontae. Pricing and explanation of services/equipment are top notch! Thanks Dave, Crystal & Dyvontae & Affordable Door!

Description of Work
Garage Door & Opener Installation

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

10/27/2020

CHARLES S.

On time and we’ll done by two workmen. Window mullions are on back order so they will have to come back

Description of Work
Replaced single garage door

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

09/29/2020

Susan B.

Dyamonte was fantastic! He was punctual, professional, and easy to talk to. He did not try to upsell me—-much appreciated ! I look forward to working with him again.

Description of Work
Garage door repair

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

07/29/2020

Don D.

Carlos rapidly diagnosed the problem, provided a fair estimate for repair, had replacement parts on hand, and completed the task in a clean and timely manner. I wouldn't hesitate to call Affordable Door again.

Description of Work
Replace Garage Door Spring

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

05/02/2020

Clay D.

It went flawlessly from requesting the estimate, scheduling the visit for the estimate, ordering of the custom size, timeline, notification and installation. The installers were professional and very thorough.

Description of Work
Replace garage door, tracks and finishes for a rear alley facing opening (no garage).

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

Review for Affordable Door - 7405 ALBAN STATION CT, Springfield, VA - 38536398

03/17/2020

Angel N.

David was great. Explained the problem and even when there was a mix-up with the price he was very professional and patient in getting it resolved. He worked quickly and gave me some tips for maintenance. Great job!

Description of Work
Torsion spring replacement

Work Completed On 03/17/2020

02/19/2020

Claire C.

Carlos and Scott were on time, courteous and performed the work outlined. They readily answered any questions I had. Very professional. Will use this company again.

Description of Work
Tune up, roller replacement, replace waterproof stripping