Hagan Build & Design

Founded 1986 • With Angi since August 2011

Rixeyville, VA 22737

Hagan's Remodeling in Warrenton, VA is a general contractor that offers quality home remodeling services. We guarantee that our basement projects will be finished in 3-4 weeks. Most decks completed with in 1 week. Re-roof your house in 2 days or less.We offer you a free estimate. My job is to make sure you are satisfied with the work completed and to help you in any way....

home remodeling (13)drywall (12)interior painting (11)decks & porches (9)basement remodeling (8)roofing (8)electrician (7)door installation (6)handyman (6)plumbers (5)gutter repair (5)general contractors (5)

10/09/2020

I contacted Hagan on Angies list and was immediately prompted to call him to schedule an appointment since he does not reply to messages or schedule appointments through Angie’s List. Chris came to inspect the job and take measurements and was very friendly. However, that was the last I heard from him. I attempted to call him and I also sent an email, but did not receive any follow up. It’s very d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drawer slides and estimate for Finishing basement.

CATEGORY architect

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2020

[Member Name Removed] I'm sorry you feel that way I actually tried to call you twice and left messages both times. After you emailed me I promptly returned your email and stated I would call you that evening as I was working in a area without service. I did call and speak with you once I was able to call that evening and gave you the information on your project. We discussed amount and timing and ...

06/11/2020

Chris and his team were punctual and professional throughout the whole process. They did excellent work and finished the job in the time they said they would. They showed up every day by 9am. Chris was always responsive to messages and texts; answering my questions quickly. I liked the way they structured payment, paying in increments for the work completed. The bathroom and backsplash look amazin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel and kitchen backsplash

CATEGORY architect,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

Photo for Hagan Build & Design - unknown, Rixeyville, VA - 38633604

05/28/2020

Smoothly. Chris is very flexible and accommodating. His extensive knowledge with all contracting areas helped us make good remodeling decisions plus he saved us significant money. He also went beyond the contractor scope by meeting with us at the supply house to choose the correct items for installation on several occasions. His crew and subcontractors are very experienced. Very happy with the out...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New electrical fixtures, new plumbing fixtures, general repairs, interior paint.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,handyman service,plumbing,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

01/05/2020

Chris was very professional and easy to work with. His crew did a good job. They were always prompt and polite. Chris made himself available to join us at Lowe’s and help us make decisions about purchases for our rec room.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement repair and remodel

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,remodeling,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2019

Photo for Hagan Build & Design - unknown, Rixeyville, VA - 38315232

09/26/2019

Chris and his team are fantastic. They are super responsive and professional. Chris also quoted us a fantastic price for all the work and finished early. We have no complaints and plan to use Hagan Design & Build for our home projects. We love our new floors and the replaced singles look amazing. Chris and his team went out of their way to make sure all the details were addressed, even the ones we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Everything! Hardwood Floor Install, Sliding Glass Door Install, Interior Painting, Roof Shingle Replacement, Gutter Cleaning.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,gutter repair,handyman service,hardwood floor,remodeling,roofing,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2019

07/27/2019

My experience working with Chris Hagan was 100% positive. Chris impressed me from the get-go by how he runs his business. He places a premium on communication. First, he provided detailed contracts and went over them with me line-by-line. I understood exactly what to expect and was never faced with unpleasant surprises. Second, he was never too busy to talk to me or answer questions, literally mak...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carport addition; enclose and screen deck; add structural support to deck; replace roof

CATEGORY decks,gutter repair,remodeling,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2019

It was always a pleasure to work with you on your projects, and look forward to helping you maintain your home to the best standards possible. I'm so happy you are enjoying the hot tub in your screened in deck and this winter you'll be very happy with the carport not having to clean off your car with a foot of snow on it as well as the hot tub. Thank you. Chris

05/28/2019

All went great? Chris ordered new siding and placed it in an inconspicuous location and took the removed siding to replace siding at the front of the house so it would blend. Screen replacement looks great. We are very pleased with the service. Would hire again and would recommend others consider their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Second level deck re-screened and damaged siding replaced.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2019

11/15/2018

Great experience in every way. Professional, personable, great communication, easy to work with, easy to reach. Absolutely NO problems and all work was EXCELLENT. Would definitely hire again. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Roof. Removed flooring and painted basement floor.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,roofing,interior painters,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2018

08/25/2018

Excellent, This was the second time we had used Hagan Build and Design for a home remodeling repair. Chris and his crew did excellent work, and finished on time. They were very professional during the entire process. We trust Chris when it comes to our home remodeling projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sheetrock, moldings, flooring, painting

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,hardwood floor,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2018

05/30/2018

Chris came in with the best estimate for the kitchenette we wanted in the basement. They put in cabinets, counters, a sink, and appliances. They had to install electric and plumbing. They also added a wall. Chris and his employees (Including Julio, Andrew and Cliff) were very prompt each day. They were exceptionally courteous and professional. Same with Chris' sub-contractors. When the workers lef...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put a kitchenette in the basement.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2017

It is our pleasure to work for such great folks

Additions, Garages, Decks, Siding, Seamless gutters, Kitchen and bath remodeling, Concrete finishing, Replacement windows, Whole house remodeling oh yeah dont forget the basements we have finished over 100 of them with wet bars, full baths, media rooms and Man Caves. You dream it and we build it.

ask for details