We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

A-1 Door Company

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2010

7741 Whitepine Road

Richmond, VA 23237

A-1 Door Company is a family-owned and operated garage door company that services Richmond, VA and the surrounding Tri-Cities areas. A-1 Door specializes in residential and commercial service and installation and is an authorized Amarr, Clopay, Raynor, Wayne Dalton, and LiftMaster dealer. A-1 services all makes and models of doors and openers. A-1 also provides same day 24/7 and same day service. Our approach is simple; we are there for you whenever you need us. Call one of our Richmond, VA experts today at (804) 271-3035 or drop us an e-mail and we will come out and give you a free, no obligation estimate....

07/02/2020

KEVIN C.

All work done and explained on time and at a reasonable price. No pressure to replace other parts that would have made the bill larger, as I have had from other companies in the past.

Description of Work
Needed main spring adjustment, lube everything and replace bottom seal

03/06/2019

Evelyn O.

Great experience from start to finish. JG arrived at the time promised. He diagnosed the problem in 15 seconds. He was respectful, courteous, and knowledgeable. I will definitely contact this company again for garage repairs and replacement when needed.

Description of Work
Repair garage door opener- replaced gear assembly and programmed Homelink on my cars.

10/25/2017

Sally T.

Fast service and quick turn around! Excellent!

Description of Work
New garage door and opener

07/20/2017

Eugene E.

The guys from A1 did a great job from assistance in selecting the door to scheduling and installation.. The installers even pointed out that there was a small dent in one of the panels and that the panel would be replaced at no charge to me. Thanks to all.

Description of Work
New garage door installed.

03/17/2017

Susan C.

Called 3 companies-including the company that installed the door. All but A1 refused to come evaluate the door to quote a price for repair. Juston from A1 came early fixed the problem quickly and from what I can see appropriately. Cost of repair was very reasonable. Thank you!

Description of Work
Fixed my garage door the overhead bar was attached to piece of lumber that detached from the wall-just nailed to wall no wood screws so of course over time this detached from the wall...

12/20/2016

James B.

They came FAST to help close the broken door for security reasons, while calculating an estimate, and replaced with a nice new door the next day

Description of Work
Garage door broke and split when closing.

01/15/2016

Steven W.

It was excellent. I called last week to inquire about someone coming out to my home to provide an estimate of what's wrong with the openers. The estimate was fast and free. The problem was diagnosed. Stephanie, who handles the in-house phones was awesome. She was very polite and courteous and knowledgeable about the business. Mike was dispatched out to my home and because I wasn't able to be home, he went there anyway. He called me and told me what was wrong, quoted me a price to replace the openers and even recommended an electrician to fix one problem. I scheduled with Stephanie on 1-13 and the openers were installed on 1-14. They even cleaned up all the junk. The overall experience was phenomenal. I'm big on customer service and follow through and A-1 Door Company exceeds in all these areas. Once I got home and saw the job completed with 100% satisfaction, I called in payment. Seamless from start to finish! I highly recommend them for any garage needs. I will definitely have this crew in my phone book for any problems related to my garage!

Description of Work
Installed 2 garage door openers on 1-14-16.

06/29/2015

Kevin A.

Everyone was nice, polite and the rates were very reasonable! We will use them again.

Description of Work
I had an emergency and could not get out of my garage. A-1 said they could be at my house in 45 minutes and someone was there, on time, quickly identified the problem (2 broken springs) and fixed it in just about an hour.

08/07/2014

Richard B.

I scheduled an appointment (same day). The technicians called when they were heading my way and arrived on time. They explained any questions I had regarding the repair work. They gave me some maintenance tips to keep the door working well. Professional service throughout.

Description of Work
Replaced two tension springs in garage door (spring had snapped). Checked balance and tested door operation.

Category garage doors

Thank you for your review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Please call us with all of your garage door needs!

05/22/2014

Mary Ellen P.

They were prompt, they delivered what they said they would, and they sealed the room. My garage is air tight. They finished everything in five hours. They set up the keypad and remotes and showed me how everything works. I have air conditioning in there now and I can work in there and be comfortable. Nobody can beat the price for the quality. They do good work!

Description of Work
They installed a new garage door and lift system for a double garage.

Category garage doors

We are so happy you're enjoying your new door. It is an exciting investment for your home! Thank you for the awesome review. We truly appreciate it!!

Precision Garage Door

Sales, service and installation of garage doors, and garage door openers. Same day and 24-hour emergency service available. With the highest quality garage door parts available in the door industry, Precision Door is your right choice. Our garage door technicians are trained to diagnose and fix all kinds of garage door and garage door opener issues. We realize that your time is valuable and we want to make getting your door fixed as easy as possible for you. We know your doors are an important visual and useful aspect of your home. In many cases, the garage door is used more than the front door so we understand the inconvenience caused when it's not working. Precision Door Services of Richmond offers same day, 24/7 emergency service. Our fully stocked trucks and certified technicians are ready to help. We believe in our products so much, we offer a limited lifetime warranty on many of our parts and services. Ask us for details. We take pride in hiring technicians that are professional, courteous, and on-time. Precision Door Service of Richmond is locally owned and operated. Specializing in garage door repair and garage door replacement. Like most service companies, we charge a service call fee but also offer coupons. We do not charge extra for evening, weekend and emergency calls. Award winning products and service!

Richmond Window Corporation

Renewal by Andersen replacement windows are not only built for beauty, they're built for performance, too. Made from Renewal by Andersen's exclusive Fibrex material, this breakthrough composite combines the strength & stability of wood with the low-maintenance features of vinyl replacement windows. We are a company that handles everything from start to finish & we offer one of the best limited warranties which even covers installation. We've installed over 2 million windows in more than 300,000 homes - we're the experts you can trust. What to expect from your free In-Home Consultation: Renewal by Andersen custom-builds all replacement windows and replacement doors according to your home's exact needs. In order to provide accurate window and door pricing, a design consultant will meet with you in your home to discuss your replacement needs and provide you with pricing information. Specific-Time Appointments - We schedule window and door appointments at specific times, 6pm as an example, rather than a window of time such as 4pm - 8pm. No Pressure - We'll listen to your needs and present ideas to help improve the home you love. Custom Assessment - Every home is different. We will inspect your home's current window situation, identify any unique installation challenges and provide you with an accurate assessment and potential solutions. Options - Our replacement window and door specialists will provide you with both beautiful design options as well as efficient ways to make the most of your money. An Itemized Quote - During your consultation, we will provide you with an itemized quote that will allow you the opportunity to review your options and make the best decision for your home. No Obligation - Your free, in-home consultation is provided to you with no obligation.

TM & KM Construction

Your Interior and Exterior Experts TM & KM Construction is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business. We have over 23 years of experience.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Residential and Commercial Garage Doors, Garage Door Springs, Garage Door Openers, Garage Door Repair, and Garage Door Service.