Arm-Strong Landscaping Ltd

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2010

4.3

We are Class A licensed and insured to 2,000,000 company. All of our employees are full time and care about our company and you. Let us take the worry out of your hands. We are a full service landscape contractor with years of experience and references are abundant. Retaining walls, Walkways and Patios are our specialty....

Maintained By Mike

I am a one person operation. Having been in the Green Industry for 39 years, I have come to the conclusion that the best way to take care of a client's needs is strictly hands on work. I will occasionally bring in day help. Payment is upon completion unless it is a large project then partial payment at start. I also install vegetable gardens using our own compost mix .

David Gomez Painting

David Gomez Painting proudly serves the Charlottesville metro area. We have over 8 years of experience in painting & drywall work. Our prices our very affordable without compromising quality. We treat your home like ours.

Offers by David Gomez Painting on Angi
BritosBrotherPainting, LLC

more than 20 years of experience talks for itself, call to find out.

11/09/2017

The company sent someone out right away to take measurements. He was on time and very courteous. He said he would email me an estimate. After a week we hadn't heard from them so we called their office and left a message. Even though their voice mail says they respond to all messages within 48 hours we have never heard from them and it's been 2 months since we left a message.

Description of Work
We needed a load of gravel to level our driveway.

Category pavers, gravel,hardscaping

06/02/2017

Great job. Quick and efficient crew. There was a junction piece that they didn't move. They said they would need a different truck but never returned.

Description of Work
Tree had fallen in the yard. Needed to be cut up and stacked.

Category tree service

06/02/2017

Went well the cut wood and chipped up branches and left me mulch.

Description of Work
Clean up of a large branch of a tree.

Category mulch,tree service

08/11/2015

It could not have gone better. I phoned to ask for prices and a representative came out the next day. She measured the area which I wanted mulched and gave me a price. I then checked that price with others, determined it was fair and told her to please schedule the work. There was a lot of weeds, small trees, etc. in the area which had to be removed prior to mulching. I told her to do it (since I ...

Description of Work
They measured my yard, provided 22 cyds of mulch, spread it and then lined the driveway edge with river rocks.

Category landscaping,mulch,tree service,hardscaping

11/06/2014

OK

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Thank you Mr. (member name removed). You have been a wonderful client and we hope to continue to help you in the future. Eric

07/22/2013

How did it go? I would Love to find out and then let you know!

Description of Work
Nothing. I can`t get a return phone call to have someone come to my home. I have called 2 different times

05/13/2013

Not well. Company never contacted us so we went with another company.

Description of Work
None. Arm-Strong never replied to an email request for information.

05/13/2012

Things didn't go exactly smoothly at first, we were stood up a few times, the job took longer than planned and it turns out that the wrong material was used, which caused some aggravation. But in the end, the owner took responsibility for what went wrong and is now making every effort to make things right. Despite the rocky start, we would consider giving them a second chance on a future project.

Description of Work
Installation of a new driveway and parking area at our home: Light grading, railway tie borders, crush/run and then tan #57 rocks.

02/15/2012

From start to finish everything went smoothly. The only time we got held up was with the concrete provider. We love our backyard.

Description of Work
The Guys do exceptional work. James and Armando show up early everyday and work extremely hard. They had many Ideas that I didn't think of myself that made the design much more functional. They did a great job with all the rock, brick and concrete on the retaining walls, patios and walkways. After they completed the hardscapes Armando and his crew came in and planted dozens of beautiful plants in just the right places.

11/06/2014

OK

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaper","hardscaper

Residential & commercial landscape maintenance, landscape design, walkways, retaining walls, patio design, sod installation, seeding, planting shrubbery, trees, and flower beds, hardscapes, snow plowing, leaf removal, driveway installation, driveway repair, asphalt, erosion control, stone sales, gravel sales, mulch sales, mulch installation, deck and fence installation, stone & gravel installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available