Your Community Heating & Cooling

• Trade License Expiration
  • 01/31/2020

6601 Irongate Drive

North Chesterfield, VA 23234

Hi folks, We have pushed our usual introduction statement down to prioritize a brief statement about the coronavirus pandemic that we find ourselves in the middle of. First of all, we want everyone to remain safe and follow the CDC guidance on how to prevent and mitigate the spread of the virus. With that said, the heating and air conditioning industry, for years now, has been in the unique position to offer to homeowners a product that has been scientifically proven to kill up to 99% of mold, bacteria, and dangerous viruses in the air and on the surfaces in your home. This product has been used by the US Military as well as hospitals and schools. The first 3 images in our gallery below, contain more detailed information about this product called the REME HALO. If the print is too small to read, you should right click on the image and save it. Then you can open your saved copy. Also watch a couple of the YouTube videos. Or... just go to actuneup.biz and click on REME - HALO. Give us a call to have yours installed. Hi folks. My name is Rakim and I and my son Charles own and operate this company together and are blessed to be given the opportunity to do so. I am a N.A.T.E. certified Master Tradesman and a father of 8. I'm training my son in the HVAC trade and on how to be successful while operating a business with integrity. Charles is a graduate of Monacan High School and J. Sergeant Reynolds Community College and has been in the trade for several years now. I have worked for a few of the largest and smallest HVAC companies in the area over the years and I know everything they are doing right and what they are doing wrong. We get it. We believe we can do a better job at service and keep the price more reasonable. So far we have proven that to be true. We are so sincerely appreciative of you helping us grow and being a part of our success story....

HVAC Companies (43)

12/29/2020

They were courteous, hard-working and knew what they were doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heat is not coming.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2020

07/26/2020

Rakim, diagnosed the issue and made the repair quickly. I thought I needed a new unit, but the owner was very honest when he advised me .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Unit Not Cooling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

06/19/2020

Excellent, professional, and quality service and work! I would highly recommend this team to anyone!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new Heat Pump system

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2020

06/17/2020

This company has always been there for me. I’m very impressed with the quality of service and the fact that they explain what work they performed. Always friendly and courteous. I highly recommend Your Community to all my family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Service & Heating Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed] thanks for your comments. And don't worry about the rating, I'm sure once folks read what you have to say, they will realize that it was a mistake.

05/31/2020

Great response, very professional and informative. Offered recommendations and upgrades. Problem was corrected. Will definitely utilize their services in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upstairs heating unit would not work

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2019

04/11/2020

Rakim did a great job. He was prompt in getting to the property and giving us an estimate. Price and workmanship were both excellent. Will hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heat Pump replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2020

03/31/2020

Rakim and Charles came out and diagnosed my dead heat pump and proceeded with a replacement of the entire system. They were very professional and courteous and their work was top notch. I would not hesitate to hire them again or recommend them to anyone who has HVAC needs,.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete replacement of Heat Pump System

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2020

12/30/2019

Excellent. Job was done successfully in two days. Very satisfied. Company works with you whether you pay with cash or in installments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of gas furnace and heat pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

10/09/2019

They did an excellent job getting my AC nice and cold for the summer. They were unable to check other HVAC components on the scheduled date due to a locked box, but they returned and performed the inspection another time at no additional cost!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine HVAC maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

08/27/2019

Your Community Heating and Cooling handled our repair. Rakim, the company owner came out the same day, spent some time to thoroughly examine our heat pump. The compressor was not working. He attempted to perform maintenance on the compressor to "buy us some extra time" with the unit but was unable to make it work. Rakim offered two solutions, and recommended what he thought was the best plan of ac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Identify HVAC problem and implement plan to resolve

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

Your Community H&AC offers the best in professional maintenance, repair, replacement and installation of the following equipment; heat pumps, air conditioners, gas furnaces, duct systems, boiler systems and hot water heaters.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing