Ace Chimney Sweep

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2011

101 River Birch Ct.

Newport News, VA 23602

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

chimney repair201923669
Before and after pressure wash prior to repair and seal. Drastic difference and will help to preserve the life of the masonry.

We are a specialty service company based out of Newport News, VA and serve the Peninsula and Southside areas. Our company provides a wide range of services from multi-level chimney inspections and cleanings to complete chimney rebuilds as well as other home services. We provide our clients with industry leading products and services at the most affordable prices in Hampton Roads. Serving Hampton Roads over the last 16 years has given us the knowledge and understanding of various chimney systems and issues that are prominent throughout our region. Whatever your chimney or home needs may be Ace Chimney Sweep is there for you. Our services include: • Multi-Level Chimney Inspections • Chimney Cleaning • Chimney Caps and Repairs • Dryer Vent Cleaning and Repairs • Masonry Repair • Pressure Washing • Window Washing • Roof Washing • Waterproofing For additional information about the services we provide and testimonials about our company, please visit our website at www.acechimneyva.com. If you would like to schedule an appointment or discuss a certain project, please feel free to contact us. Thank you for your time and we look forward to the opportunity to work with you. Additional service area: Suffolk & Virginia Beach....
Exterior Wash Before & After project

Chimney Reline & Repair project
Chimney Reline & Repair

chimney sweep

201923601

chimney sweep (437)chimney repair (112)dryer vent cleaning (101)chimney cap repair (95)fireplace services (48)masonry (11)gas fireplace repair (5)air duct cleaning (5)pressure washing (3)gutter cleaning (2)animal removal (1)holiday decorating (1)

09/30/2020

Highly recommend. This is the second time using this firm and both times have been great.

Description of Work
Chimney Sweep

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

08/07/2020

Tech was very polite & pleasant. He was very knowledgeable andv informative about my particular problem and gave me options in how to correct.

Description of Work
Chimney Repair/ Fireplace

Category chimney caps,fireplaces

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

07/27/2020

Ryan came out right on time. He is so friendly and competent. He fully inspected our very high chimney and came back with some excellent suggestions for how we could save our fireplace and continue to use it with wood or gas, in addition to fixing our leaking chimney. He had a bid to us very soon. We signed and he ordered the specialize cap. As soon as it came in, he scheduled our installation. It...

Description of Work
I needed a new chimney cap for a huge chimney 3 stories high and right on the beach, which means high winds

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

11/11/2019

Excellent service: timely, courteous, professional. Much appreciated!

Description of Work
Chimney cleaning/inspection

Work Completed On 11/11/2019

08/13/2019

It went very well. He was prompt, efficient, knowledgeable, courteous, and careful with my home and furnishings. I have good peace of mind knowing that this potentially hazardous part of our home is in good shape.

Description of Work
We recently bought this house with an existing washer and dryer. I needed the dryer vent inspected and cleaned and the tube from the dryer to the outside replaced.

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 08/08/2019

04/23/2019

Crew was very courteous, punctual, and professional. Chimney was swept, fireplace was cleaned, cracks were sealed, and a smoke guard was installed. We have used Ace Chimney Sweep in the past and once again they did an awesome job. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Smoke seeped into house from firebox when a fire was burning.

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair

10/13/2018

I called twice and left messages stating that I would like to make an appointment to have fireplace and chimney cleaned and possibly dryer duct cleaned. I did not receive a call back. I also left several text messages as the website gives the option to do so. I received one response stating they would call me the next day to make an appointment. Never heard from them. This is totally unprofessiona...

Description of Work
Chimney And Fireplace cleaned and dryer duct cleaned.

Category chimney sweep,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 09/28/2018

08/15/2018

Ryan came out and cleaned my dryer vent, the vent runs through the attic of my two story home. He also provided a quote to reroute the dryer vent to make it more efficient. He was professional and I will hire him again.

Description of Work
Dryer duct cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 08/02/2018

08/14/2018

Person called and left a voice message re work...I called back and left a message and person has yet to return my call.

Description of Work
needed to hire a professional to perform dryer vent cleaning at my home rental

Work Completed On 08/14/2018

03/26/2018

Excellent. Workmanship on outside of chimney great!

Description of Work
Rebuild chimney and clean dryer vent

Category chimney caps,chimney repair,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 07/10/2019

Chimneys - cleaning, repairs, caps, liner installations. Masonry repair. Animal removal. Dryer vent cleaning, repair, alteration and installation. Waterproofing. Pressure Washing. Roof Washing. Window Washing.

false