Midlothian Mechanical

Founded 1990 • With Angi since July 2007

Residential and commercial heating, air conditioning & plumbing. Whole house generators too. Additional email - kkirsh@midlomechanical.com. Additional contact name - Kevin Kirsh....

We can take care of all of your Heating & A/C needs. Service All Brands Gas-Oil-Electric-Heat Pumps-Hydronic

We are driven to provide customer-focused service, replacement, installation and maintenance of all types of Heating, Cooling and Indoor Air Quality equipment. At Virginia Climate, we pride ourselves on delivering an unparalleled level of customer satisfaction. We also specialize in tankless water heaters, zoning systems, high-pressure duct systems, duct design and layout, as well as geothermal systems and smart home controls.

Hi folks, We have pushed our usual introduction statement down to prioritize a brief statement about the coronavirus pandemic that we find ourselves in the middle of. First of all, we want everyone to remain safe and follow the CDC guidance on how to prevent and mitigate the spread of the virus. With that said, the heating and air conditioning industry, for years now, has been in the unique position to offer to homeowners a product that has been scientifically proven to kill up to 99% of mold, bacteria, and dangerous viruses in the air and on the surfaces in your home. This product has been used by the US Military as well as hospitals and schools. The first 3 images in our gallery below, contain more detailed information about this product called the REME HALO. If the print is too small to read, you should right click on the image and save it. Then you can open your saved copy. Also watch a couple of the YouTube videos. Or... just go to actuneup.biz and click on REME - HALO. Give us a call to have yours installed. Hi folks. My name is Rakim and I and my son Charles own and operate this company together and are blessed to be given the opportunity to do so. I am a N.A.T.E. certified Master Tradesman and a father of 8. I'm training my son in the HVAC trade and on how to be successful while operating a business with integrity. Charles is a graduate of Monacan High School and J. Sergeant Reynolds Community College and has been in the trade for several years now. I have worked for a few of the largest and smallest HVAC companies in the area over the years and I know everything they are doing right and what they are doing wrong. We get it. We believe we can do a better job at service and keep the price more reasonable. So far we have proven that to be true. We are so sincerely appreciative of you helping us grow and being a part of our success story.

10/20/2020

I have always been very satisfied with Midlothian. I would like to acknowledge Blake. He was extremely polite and answered all my questions straight forward and in terms that I could understand. I would request Blake for maintenance and service. He is fearless in those enclosed crawl spaces. Thank You Blake. Beau Robinson

Description of Work
HVAC CHECK AND SERVICE

07/03/2019

I paid for an annual maintenance contract with this company last year on the advice of a neighbor who worked there. When the employee came to perform maintenance on my two hvac systems he literally did nothing. I gave him furnace filters which I had purchased and asked him to replace the filters while he performed his "maintenance". He didn't even do that. He merely left the new filters on top of ...

Description of Work
Annual HVAC maintenance

03/26/2018

Midlothian Mechanical will not pay their contractors for work already completed, and they have received payment from the customer. Very disappointing!

Description of Work
Payment for work completed

08/25/2017

We love them. The cost was free because I have a maintenance agreement with them.

Description of Work
They came out for spring service. They changed the filters and made sure everything was running correctly.

08/09/2017

They've been servicing our equipment for the last 8 or 10 years. They're fine, they're not cheap, they're no the greatest thing ever going. We go on an annual contract, we got two units. We use them begrudgingly. We know their management and it's very responsive. They're familiar with us and our units. They're fine, they're good. Richmond has two or three good HVAC people, these are one of them.

Description of Work
Serviced equipment.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential installation and repair of heating, air conditioning, gas pipe, tankless water heaters & generators.

Duct and drain cleaning, residential plumbing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available